Page 111 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 3188

Thread: PROJEKT:SEP **SCAM** (Rolled: A Jasep Saga)

Bronze
    Load Metric
    You people missed my point 100%

I don't give a flying fucking shit if you burn you money, literally, with a match.

Just don't come on the Internet and complain about it, AFTER THERE HAVE BEEN MANY EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE GETTING ROLLED BEFORE.

I mean, there is an 8,000 post on Donkdown on what never to do with giving strangers money, and you people did it anyway.

What the fuck were you expecting? A Million Dollars?????

As far as charities getting rolled? Since they never received it, what was lost? Unless they signed some type of agreement with Jasep I don't see any claim. Verbalizing a donation over the internet to a guy you never met is probably not enough. Fuck, I really don't care, since there have already been quite a few that said they will match it, so in essence the charity will get more money if everyone bucks up. Might be 2 to 3 times more money, so in reality it was a success.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    I'm laughing to myself thinking about Jasep's family wading through this abortion of a thread wondering how in hell this corner of the universe even exists and how their Juan/John got himself involved in it. The answer of course is it does, and he did, and he fucked up big time.

You're a bit of a horrible cunt, aren't you?

Why would you find that funny?

Told you yesterday and I'll tell you today. Stop beating the drum for his innocent family to be dragged into this.
    Mate, read the thread. They are already reading it. If you can, put yourself in their shoes and try and make sense of 3/4 of the OT posts in the thread. Then grab a guiness, turn on the telly, and watch some footy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Tags for this Thread

408mike sex change bap, 4bet nostradamus fag, 4bet: i told you so, 6tp is it a scaaaam, anal 2016, azzclown trolls pfa, back to stealing hub caps, baron tilts again, bend over bitch, bring grape jelly to jail, cake mix time for johnny, cobson and gare have gout, czech is in the male, drk gingering too hard, feet, float me $16 plzzz, free jasep, gare guzzles gonads, gay sex is a faggot, honey i ripped off kids, jasep ate 22q chromosome, jasep fraud alert, jasep smoked vwls weed, jasep the bystander, jizzup, john a sepulveda, johnny dangerously, johnny speculum, juan estola, loaned to friend, mason = sklansky's gimp, meth bap, n-wordsep, night school spanish, no more hookers and blow, pack it up for mexico son, pof juggalette date time, puerta ricans steal, puerto rican pilferer, rhode island, rolled 4 crank grinder, russ hamilton approves, scammer, sell plasma for bond $, septic tank, shut it down drk str, sonatine's gums flap, vwls smokes jasep weed, you gonna get raped

Is that one of Jasep's Hotties splashing down a water slide??

Load Metric

You're a bit of a horrible cunt, aren't you?

Why would you find that funny?

Told you yesterday and I'll tell you today. Stop beating the drum for his innocent family to be dragged into this.
    Mate, read the thread. They are already reading it. If you can, put yourself in their shoes and try and make sense of 3/4 of the OT posts in the thread. Then grab a guiness, turn on the telly, and watch some footy.

I was a total fucker from the age of 15-21 and I brought plenty of shit to my family who were/are very good people. So I know the mental torture it can cause. And it just bothers me to see people revelling in the pain of the innocent.

Oh and footy and beers done a good 4 hours ago!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

Is that one of Jasep's Hotties splashing down a water slide??
    She appears to have all her limps, so probably not.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bystander47 View Post
    BAP – all should have questioned anyone requesting funds to play in those games. Also giving funds to someone with zero poker ratings, I don’t care whose name he used to back him up, is just plain crazy. I also know that no one went to at least one of those people for a recommendation. Hmmm

First off, I do believe you to be a member of Johnny's family or a close personal friend. I find it both bizarre and insulting that your first paragraph is questioning the intelligence of the decisions made by those who invested in his BAP rather than showing remorse that he stole from people that helped him. Did you read page 1? He basically begged people that cared for him and were fans of his radio show to help him rebuild his poker bankroll and his life. The two names that he used to vouch for him Kevin Wright and Tim Byrd are not active on this forum and both have told me they had no clue, nor would have allowed him to use their names to vouch for him

22Q – There is no excuse for this, weather he is telling the truth or not makes not one bit of difference, the funds should have went to the charity. I also agree that the missing funds not being noticed by the charity should be something that should be addressed. Do I feel it needs to be addressed in a forum? No, but at least it needs to be brought to the attention of the board in their next meeting.

If you've read the thread and the numerous excuses/various reasons he posted, it is obvious we are well beyond the point of "whether he is telling the truth" If you further read the thread you will see an explanation by JoeU, whose wife is a board member, as to why no one from 22q questioned that money wasn't missing. Regardless, 22q not uncovering this themselves is irrelevant. You are deflecting from the real issue here.

His Daughter: MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. Really? All of you have it together; all of you can come to this collective decision what is best for his daughter? All of you have become social workers or, psychologists? I feel that this is for revenge and not for the best interest of his daughter. I have read some of these posts in relation to his ex and his daughter and they have disgusted me as much as his actions.

I agree fully with this and have been vocal both in my posts and on radio regarding this.

His Family: If you think that they are not aware of what has happened you are sadly mistaken. If you think that they need to have their faces rubbed in this you are just sad. These people did not take these funds; they did not lie or steal from anyone. They are concerned and saddened by these events and do not deserve to be in the middle of this. They are not responsible for Jaseps actions, he is an adult.

I'm glad his family is aware of this. I have been told he has a loving and supportive family. I hope they do what they can to get him the proper treatment. Again I have stated both in my posts and on radio that no one should harass or involve his family. To my knowledge (not saying it hasn't happened) I do not know of anyone that has contacted his family and I know Druff has been diligent in removing any personal info in regards to his family.

I believe that Drex ,China and JoeU have the right idea. I don’t see them running with the lynch mob that is on this forum. They are handling this like adults/business people would. I don’t know handicapme but it looks like a vendetta to me. I understand the he had jasep’s back and was duped. That stinks, but are you doing this for all the right reasons. I have read your posts, heard you on the radio, your intense anger is the only thing I see and hear. If I were you I would check first if you going to the state police is something that is going to really matter, have you checked the laws? I don’t think you have. I am not putting you down, I understand your anger to a certain extent but I feel that you are reacting to feeling somewhat embarrassed for your loyalty to him.

I personally have spoken with his probation officer and a detective in the fraud and theft until of the Johnston, RI police department. He has informed me that if everything I have told him is true (it was) and the evidence I told him we had can be validated (it can) than this is a felony that will 100% be investigated and pursued by law enforcement Your comment regarding to "check first if you going to the state police is something that is going to really matter" bothers me on multiple levels. If you are indeed a family member or friend, that comment smacks of someone trying to get a friend/loved one off the hook without paying the consequences for his actions. I assume you are aware of his felony conviction for fraud and his current state of being on probation until 2014. RI obv "cared enough" to prosecute over a 1k fraudulent loan he obtained. How do you think they are going to feel about 4 times that money being taken that was intended for a charity for sick children?

Finally the constant speculation into Jaseps thoughts and actions. STOP! Because that’s all it is, speculation. It has been confirmed that he has stolen money. It has been confirmed that 22Q has not received the funds. I know that Jasep posted on this forum and I know his explanations are not believed. Ok but as for his state of mind when this was happening, premeditation and him being a predator, no one knows and all of this speculation is to me just grandstanding to see who can have the better story or keep the thread going longer. Whatever the next few days brings I am sure that Jasep will deserve what he gets but I believe that is up to the authorities and the people directly affected. We do not live in a 3rd would country and cannot line the streets with sticks, bats and a noose. So all of these pictures and stupid sayings are just that, Stupid and immature.

You're obviously not familiar with forums. This is what commonly occurs on them. People question, analyze and speculate about others. This is not something that occurs only here. Given what we can PROVE and what we KNOW it is expected (and rightfully so) for people to express their feelings and statements regarding what has happened. I don't know of any real life threats or plans of a lynching made against Johnny Sepuvelda, (other than the admitted lie about threats to himself, gf and family he emailed him self about) but again I havent, the owner of this site hasn't and any of the principles of his theft have not implied anything your last two sentences suggest

Good luck to those who have lost and hopefully 22Q will recoup their

Load Metric

I was a total fucker from the age of 15-21 and I brought plenty of shit to my family who were/are very good people. So I know the mental torture it can cause. And it just bothers me to see people revelling in the pain of the innocent.

Sounds like a normal upbringing to me. Remember, this kid is 32 with a child and no job. He won't change until/unless he hits rock bottom. This may be the time, or maybe he will be rescued out, forgiven, given another job in a family business and be all setup for a bigger fall in another couple years. My belief is that he has to own it all, come clean to everyone, or he has no hope at all for recovery.

Load Metric

Sounds like a normal upbringing to me. Remember, this kid is 32 with a child and no job. He won't change until/unless he hits rock bottom. This may be the time, or maybe he will be rescued out, forgiven, given another job in a family business and be all setup for a bigger fall in another couple years. My belief is that he has to own it all, come clean to everyone, or he has no hope at all for recovery.

Nah, fuck him. Who cares if his ass stays in the gutter or not? Plus there is pretty much no chance a clown like him could ever change.

Just don't want to see his family have to pay for HIS mistakes.

And don't forget he'll bring plenty of shit to his family's door all by himself without the help from a bunch of randoms on the nets.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bystander47 View Post
    BAP – all should have questioned anyone requesting funds to play in those games. Also giving funds to someone with zero poker ratings, I don’t care whose name he used to back him up, is just plain crazy. I also know that no one went to at least one of those people for a recommendation. Hmmm

First off, I do believe you to be a member of Johnny's family or a close personal friend. I find it both bizarre and insulting that your first paragraph is questioning the intelligence of the decisions made by those who invested in his BAP rather than showing remorse that he stole from people that helped him. Did you read page 1? He basically begged people that cared for him and were fans of his radio show to help him rebuild his poker bankroll and his life. The two names that he used to vouch for him Kevin Wright and Tim Byrd are not active on this forum and both have told me they had no clue, nor would have allowed him to use their names to vouch for him

22Q – There is no excuse for this, weather he is telling the truth or not makes not one bit of difference, the funds should have went to the charity. I also agree that the missing funds not being noticed by the charity should be something that should be addressed. Do I feel it needs to be addressed in a forum? No, but at least it needs to be brought to the attention of the board in their next meeting.

If you've read the thread and the numerous excuses/various reasons he posted, it is obvious we are well beyond the point of "whether he is telling the truth" If you further read the thread you will see an explanation by JoeU, whose wife is a board member, as to why no one from 22q questioned that money wasn't missing. Regardless, 22q not uncovering this themselves is irrelevant. You are deflecting from the real issue here.

His Daughter: MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. Really? All of you have it together; all of you can come to this collective decision what is best for his daughter? All of you have become social workers or, psychologists? I feel that this is for revenge and not for the best interest of his daughter. I have read some of these posts in relation to his ex and his daughter and they have disgusted me as much as his actions.

I agree fully with this and have been vocal both in my posts and on radio regarding this.

His Family: If you think that they are not aware of what has happened you are sadly mistaken. If you think that they need to have their faces rubbed in this you are just sad. These people did not take these funds; they did not lie or steal from anyone. They are concerned and saddened by these events and do not deserve to be in the middle of this. They are not responsible for Jaseps actions, he is an adult.

I'm glad his family is aware of this. I have been told he has a loving and supportive family. I hope they do what they can to get him the proper treatment. Again I have stated both in my posts and on radio that no one should harass or involve his family. To my knowledge (not saying it hasn't happened) I do not know of anyone that has contacted his family and I know Druff has been diligent in removing any personal info in regards to his family.

I believe that Drex ,China and JoeU have the right idea. I don’t see them running with the lynch mob that is on this forum. They are handling this like adults/business people would. I don’t know handicapme but it looks like a vendetta to me. I understand the he had jasep’s back and was duped. That stinks, but are you doing this for all the right reasons. I have read your posts, heard you on the radio, your intense anger is the only thing I see and hear. If I were you I would check first if you going to the state police is something that is going to really matter, have you checked the laws? I don’t think you have. I am not putting you down, I understand your anger to a certain extent but I feel that you are reacting to feeling somewhat embarrassed for your loyalty to him.

I personally have spoken with his probation officer and a detective in the fraud and theft until of the Johnston, RI police department. He has informed me that if everything I have told him is true (it was) and the evidence I told him we had can be validated (it can) than this is a felony that will 100% be investigated and pursued by law enforcement Your comment regarding to "check first if you going to the state police is something that is going to really matter" bothers me on multiple levels. If you are indeed a family member or friend, that comment smacks of someone trying to get a friend/loved one off the hook without paying the consequences for his actions. I assume you are aware of his felony conviction for fraud and his current state of being on probation until 2014. RI obv "cared enough" to prosecute over a 1k fraudulent loan he obtained. How do you think they are going to feel about 4 times that money being taken that was intended for a charity for sick children?

Finally the constant speculation into Jaseps thoughts and actions. STOP! Because that’s all it is, speculation. It has been confirmed that he has stolen money. It has been confirmed that 22Q has not received the funds. I know that Jasep posted on this forum and I know his explanations are not believed. Ok but as for his state of mind when this was happening, premeditation and him being a predator, no one knows and all of this speculation is to me just grandstanding to see who can have the better story or keep the thread going longer. Whatever the next few days brings I am sure that Jasep will deserve what he gets but I believe that is up to the authorities and the people directly affected. We do not live in a 3rd would country and cannot line the streets with sticks, bats and a noose. So all of these pictures and stupid sayings are just that, Stupid and immature.

You're obviously not familiar with forums. This is what commonly occurs on them. People question, analyze and speculate about others. This is not something that occurs only here. Given what we can PROVE and what we KNOW it is expected (and rightfully so) for people to express their feelings and statements regarding what has happened. I don't know of any real life threats or plans of a lynching made against Johnny Sepuvelda, (other than the admitted lie about threats to himself, gf and family he emailed him self about) but again I havent, the owner of this site hasn't and any of the principles of his theft have not implied anything your last two sentences suggest

Good luck to those who have lost and hopefully 22Q will recoup their
    Name:  tumblr_m54o61PrQE1r2gow4o1_400.gif
Views: 577
Size:  499.0 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_PHA View Post

I don't give a flying fucking shit if you burn you money, literally, with a match.

Just don't come on the Internet and complain about it, AFTER THERE HAVE BEEN MANY EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE GETTING ROLLED BEFORE.

I mean, there is an 8,000 post on Donkdown on what never to do with giving strangers money, and you people did it anyway.

As far as charities getting rolled? Since they never received it, what was lost? Unless they signed some type of agreement with Jasep I don't see any claim. Verbalizing a donation over the internet to a guy you never met is probably not enough. Fuck, I really don't care, since there have already been quite a few that said they will match it, so in essence the charity will get more money if everyone bucks up. Might be 2 to 3 times more money, so in reality it was a success.
    Maybe I've missed it in this thread but I don't think there is one person who is out money on the bogus BAP that is complaining about losing a little bit of money. Everybody is concerned about the charity scamming & this is where the focus is & should be. Nobody is whining about their money as much as you'd like to believe it.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    1) Why the fuck would a respectable charity that potentially appeals to 99.9% of the population, want to get to this website for a one time short term dnoation. This is a FUCKING GAMBLING WEBSITE. Lets not mince words here. There was a post a few days ago about a member rolling Pokerstars

You really think a charity is going to turn down money from any legal means? They don't give a flying fuck if it came from a bunch of gamblers. From what it sounds like 22Q is a relatively small charity that would have been absolutely thrilled to get a mid 4 figure donation.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinWright View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I do believe you have read this thread from page one.

I am just wondering why you suddenly registered an account within 10 seconds of opening the site today, without reading the further developments on the forum (and this thread).

Looks to me like you were reading from a completely different IP, and switched to this phone in order to post.

So will you be logging in from your home or work computer later on? I would like to see you log on from an IP that actually locates you, because I have a strong suspicion that it would show up as Rhode Island.
    I can tell everyone here with 100% certainty that this is not JaSep. I have spoken to this person on the phone and there only fears are for JaSeps daughter and family. This person is a family friend and has been following this story from the sidelines since day 1. If anyone needs any further explanations please feel free to dm me.
    Kevin

My guesses in order would be:

1-present gf
    2-baby momma
    3-mother

That STOP in all capital letters feels really feminine.

I don't expect an answer, that was just my feel when I read it earlier.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinWright View Post
    I can tell everyone here with 100% certainty that this is not JaSep. I have spoken to this person on the phone and there only fears are for JaSeps daughter and family. This person is a family friend and has been following this story from the sidelines since day 1. If anyone needs any further explanations please feel free to dm me.
    Kevin

1-present gf
    2-baby momma
    3-mother

Might be his brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

1-present gf
    2-baby momma
    3-mother

Might be PeterDC.

:SFO

Load Metric

1-present gf
    2-baby momma
    3-mother

Might be his brother.

If so, then he should be in the Projekt:Step thread, because that STOP is really effeminate. I can't recall ever seeing a man write STOP like that to make a point.

That's more like:

"You need to STOP taking me for granted."-random gf
    "Just STOP, I don't want to add another woman in the bedroom."-random gf
    "STOP fucking all the coldcuts !!!" -408's mom

Just feels really female.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Might be his brother.

If so, then he should be in the Projekt:Step thread, because that STOP is really effeminate. I can't recall ever seeing a man write STOP like that to make a point.

That's more like:

"You need to STOP taking me for granted."-random gf
    "Just STOP, I don't want to add another woman in the bedroom."-random gf
    "STOP fucking all the coldcuts !!!" -408's mom

Just feels really female.
    Actually agree with this.

Load Metric

Name:  IEC0ey0.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  60.0 KB

Load Metric
    To be fair to 408's mother, I'm sure his father has also told him to stop fucking the cold cuts.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Highbrow View Post
    To be fair to 408's mother, I'm sure his father has also told him to stop fucking the cold cuts.

Name:  wachkyrie.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  84.2 KB

Load Metric

Just don't come on the Internet and complain about it
    No complaining on the internets, please!

Thread Information