Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: North Korea letting off more nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

UK math-

5600 > 6000

What does this even mean?

Twice you have posted that now.

You already forgot your idiotic point about North Korea being in "our region" despite the UK being closer to NK than the US is. What part of that can't you understand?
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

I'm not current with world events and politics (typical ignorant American, ell oh ell), so I may very well be wrong. But I thought China and NK were rather friendly.
    They are "allies" in the sense that china sees the reflection of themselves (what china was 30 years ago) in north korea, but they are only there to help in terms of aiding the people. They feel that the nuclear program and military spending in north korea is a massive mistake and have been warning the north koreans to back off of it for a while now.

China has been encouraging north korea to feed its people and to open up a free trade zone (which has been planned and announced) so that they can bring more money into their economy. China provides famine support, but that's about it.
    I get the impression that China is entirely sick of North Korea's crazy bullshit at this point. Their primary concern seems to be avoiding a regime collapse, which would result in 24 million starving people flooding over their border.

Load Metric
    They seem to pull this shit a couple times a decade. They rattle their sabres a few times, show off some new weapon, and eventually the UN and the US come in and cut them a big enough check to keep the fatboy(now fatboy Jr.) and his henchman flush with cash for their whores and to buy all the shit they deem evil from the US. They use the loose change to feed their populace some shitty government cheese to keep them at a steady 125lbs, and we all rinse and repeat in another 5 years.

Fatboy Jr. just got the crown. He doesn't want to go to war. He just wants us to finance his lifestyle, and to be able to keep his people properly brainwashed and making those cool videos.

Load Metric

You already forgot your idiotic point about North Korea being in "our region" despite the UK being closer to NK than the US is. What part of that can't you understand?
    probably the part where we have more people stationed within an hour of north korea than anyone else

derp

Load Metric

Fucking LOL

Please tell me your on strong medication or at the very least your own sister gave birth to you?

Is Alaska not part of the United States?

Like isn't it one of your fifty fucking states?

From North Korea to the UK it's around 5200 miles

From North Korea to Alaska (United States) it's around 3400 miles

Also LOL @ your last crumb of comfort in an already embarrassing thread blowing right back up in your face.

That is pure "LOG THE FUCK OUT" material that..

http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric

probably the part where we have more people stationed within an hour of north korea than anyone else

derp
    So South Korea, Japan, and China don't count?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    why did my daddy go to korea? why did you shoot at him from a tree?

Load Metric

Fucking LOL

Please tell me your on strong medication or at the very least your own sister gave birth to you?

Also LOL @ your last crumb of comfort in an already embarrassing thread blowing right back up in your face.

you forgot Hawaii.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

derp
    These dipshits really think that North Korea is just a US, Japan, and South Korea problem. Absolutely clueless. It's a WORLD problem. When we go in and kick somebody's ass who is suspected of having nuclear weapons, we're war mongers. When we don't go in and kick their asses, we aren't doing enough. Let the rest of the world figure this one out. We can't do that because none of our allies will do shit unless we do it first. It's nauseating.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post

Fucking LOL

you forgot Hawaii.

lol guess I did. Cheers.

Hawaii is further away from NK than Alaska, but it's still far closer than what the UK is to NK.

Anal been fried alive in this thread.

He was on such a heater too.

Variance can be a bitch.

Load Metric

These dipshits really think that North Korea is just a US, Japan, and South Korea problem. Absolutely clueless. It's a WORLD problem. When we go in and kick somebody's ass who is suspected of having nuclear weapons, we're war mongers. When we don't go in and kick their asses, we aren't doing enough. Let the rest of the world figure this one out. We can't do that because none of our allies will do shit unless we do it first. It's nauseating.

Fucking hell!!!

Nobody has said it isn't a world problem. It's OBVIOUSLY a world problem.

But...

America have always lead AND choose to lead on this.

North Korea fear nobody other than the USA.

This is a stand off that's gone on for many years

It has absolutely nothing to do with the ROTW not pulling their wait.

If you don't like it then write to congress and ask them to change their policy or W/E.

Good luck with that though loler

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post

you forgot Hawaii.

lol guess I did. Cheers.

Hawaii is further away from NK than Alaska, but it's still far closer than what the UK is to NK.

Variance can be a bitch.
    That's your big closer? That Alaska and Hawaii are closer than the UK? It makes literally no sense for them to target either one because there are barely any people there.

How about addressing his point of how if when we get involved in international affairs, we're imperialist warmongers- and when we don't get involved, we're letting down our allies.

Load Metric
    Lol @ thinking we "choose" to waste tax money and effort with this. We do it BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE WILL STEP UP AND DO IT. You mistake necessity for wanting. We don't WANT to take the lead in everything, we are FORCED to because nobody else will lift a finger. What was the last international problem/crisis that the UK stepped up and took charge of? The Revolutionary War lol? Our relationship with you is completely one sided. Step up and handle the problem yourself, or keep your black toothed mouth shut on how we decide to handle it. Just sit watch and watch your older brother handle the neighborhood bully like you always do. If we need some tea or crumpets, we'll give you guys a call.

Load Metric

lol guess I did. Cheers.

Variance can be a bitch.
    That's your big closer? That Alaska and Hawaii are closer than the UK? It makes literally no sense for them to target either one because there are barely any people there.

How about addressing his point of how if when we get involved in international affairs, we're imperialist warmongers- and when we don't get involved, we're letting down our allies.
    And it's not like 4500 miles or 5500 miles even matters when NK reaches the capability of sending a missile 6500 miles. Their advancement in technology is troubling, and from what I read, 6000-6500 miles is a realistic possibility in the near future. And who should be more worried about that? The US who NK is terrified of? Or the UK who is jerking off watching from the sidelines. It makes no sense for us to be attacked when countless weaker targets are in their range.

We tried being the World protector. People didn't like it. It's someone else's turn ffs.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Lol @ thinking we "choose" to waste tax money and effort with this. We do it BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE WILL STEP UP AND DO IT. You mistake necessity for wanting. We don't WANT to take the lead in everything, we are FORCED to because nobody else will lift a finger. What was the last international problem/crisis that the UK stepped up and took charge of? The Revolutionary War lol? Our relationship with you is completely one sided. Step up and handle the problem yourself, or keep your black toothed mouth shut on how we decide to handle it. Just sit watch and watch your older brother handle the neighborhood bully like you always do. If we need some tea or crumpets, we'll give you guys a call.
    Anus? Wake up. Wake up Anus. You are the fucking laughing stock of this forum. Size ten mouth. Size 3 brain.

WW? Fill in the blank for 100.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Anus? Wake up. Wake up Anus. You are the fucking laughing stock of this forum. Size ten mouth. Size 3 brain.

WW? Fill in the blank for 100.
    Turn your sarcasm detector on numbnuts.

But huge lol @ not being able to mention anything for the last 70 years.

Load Metric

lol guess I did. Cheers.

Variance can be a bitch.

That's pretty much a side issue and was just pointing out to Anal his further self ownage in this thread.

And who has said anything about America warmongering or letting down their allies? America have been an excellent leader of the free world.

Of course nobody is going to agree with all policy's that you have. And rightly so, only natural. Like I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake but my own country was fully complicit in that too. But I was totally in favour of the Afghan war and without doubt the world is a better place with America leading it.

I was just asking what WE "the world" with America leading can do to stop them crazy bastards going fully armed with nukes?

That's the point when Anal jumped in and started his nonsensical ramblings.

Load Metric
    Like I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake but my own country was fully complicit in that too.
    So you think Iraq was a mistake when we went in and took out a dictator suspected of Nuclear weapons. Then you start a thread complaining that the US isn't taking out a dictator suspected of having nuclear weapons.

Gotcha!

Load Metric
    Like I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake but my own country was fully complicit in that too.
    So you think Iraq was a mistake when we went in and took out a dictator suspected of Nuclear weapons. Then you start a thread complaining that the US isn't taking out a dictator suspected of having nuclear weapons.

Gotcha!

lolz

You're just the worst ever

That was a joint US/UK war that was "imo" a mistake.

And stop trying to bury your self ownage in this thread.

If you wanna discuss Iraq in more detail then start a new one.

Load Metric
    NK just got some aluminum tubes. do i have to tell you what the fuck you can do with aluminum tubes?

Thread Information