Thread: Can you get a work visa for playing online poker

Bronze
    Load Metric

Can you get a work visa for playing online poker

Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK (or other European countries)? I doubt its possible but dont know how to get a visa to be able to stay there for more then 6 months. Any help would be great.

Load Metric
    totallybro but you need to be able to speak european :/
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK (or other European countries)? I doubt its possible but dont know how to get a visa to be able to stay there for more then 6 months. Any help would be great.
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe, so much so that I stopped using them. St Anton one of the largest ski areas in Austria accepts only cash, for online poker I will strictly deposit and withdraw with a bank account never a problem, hope that helps, this is mostly Eastern Europe mind you.
    All my credit cards are busness cards as well, I would try opening a bank account if you can. Good luck!
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe, so much so that I stopped using them. St Anton one of the largest ski areas in Austria accepts only cash, for online poker I will strictly deposit and withdraw with a bank account never a problem, hope that helps, this is mostly Eastern Europe mind you.
    All my credit cards are busness cards as well, I would try opening a bank account if you can. Good luck!
    or just buy the funds on 2+2 @ a low discount for BOA to americans who are looking for an easy way to cash out funds to US banks

Bronze
    Load Metric
    ya i trade already down here in mexico but want to head overseas and all the info i c says i can only stay in the uk for 6 months and Netherlands i can only be there for 3 months.... I was hoping to find someone thats an English speaking country that i can stay for a few years if I wanted to.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    ya i trade already down here in mexico but want to head overseas and all the info i c says i can only stay in the uk for 6 months and Netherlands i can only be there for 3 months.... I was hoping to find someone thats an English speaking country that i can stay for a few years if I wanted to.
    travel travel travel

Load Metric

He said WORK visa you moronic nerd.

Load Metric

Name:  all-this-and-more-duh-retard-retarded-retards-demotivational-poster-1246909724.jpg
Views: 2226
Size:  60.1 KB

Nice brag though, you are a uber-important BUSINESS man, rofl.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Fucking beat me to it, you forum ninja.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    travel travel travel
    ya thats what its looking like i bringing my dog with me though which is the only tough part I have to take a cruise ship there and back and have to reserve my seat well in advance to make sure there's room.... blah tough life

Load Metric

Cool

I misunderstood your question.

"work VISA" in Europe yuck, you will be fighting eu citizens for low wages. Go to Croaita and lay on the beech for good price.
    I doubt any country thinks about online poker as some kind of work, or all the Americans players in Canada would be in trouble.

Any mutt can get a busness visa so not really a sic brag, but............
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 03-18-2013 at 07:45 PM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=Baron Von Strucker;137471]

Any mutt can get a busness visa so not really a sic brag, but............
    do u have any idea how to go about getting a work visa in the uk what ive looked into seems pretty impossible....

Load Metric

Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Thread Information