Page 89 of 124 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 2461

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Yes the couple looked ridiculous and overreacted. However, LOL at the mainstream media portraying this as a white couple pointing guns at "peaceful" protesters.

A mob of over 100 people forced their way through a locked gate into a private neighborhood, then marched the streets angrily shouting, "Eat the rich!"

This was no peaceful protest, and if you think you wouldn't be scared if that was moving right in front of your house, you're lying. You'd be sitting there with a gun in your hand, too (if you had one). Only difference is that you'd probably stay inside and wait to see what happens next.

Anyway this was a very threatening and inappropriate protest, and nobody taking part should be considered sympathetic.
    That's how the myth of the violent left was created. Creative editing with no context.

With here there's two completely different stories based on just how the footage was cut or how much of the timeline was revealed.

From the couples perspective, i'd say fairly assuming, they actually believed a variety of social media hoaxes of left targeting suburbs to loot, their reaction isn't unreasonable. Now obv there wasn't any major looting and i have no idea why they passed through this gated community, but more or less nothing happened and doubt it had anything to do with the armed couple.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Yes the couple looked ridiculous and overreacted. However, LOL at the mainstream media portraying this as a white couple pointing guns at "peaceful" protesters.

A mob of over 100 people forced their way through a locked gate into a private neighborhood, then marched the streets angrily shouting, "Eat the rich!"

This was no peaceful protest, and if you think you wouldn't be scared if that was moving right in front of your house, you're lying. You'd be sitting there with a gun in your hand, too (if you had one). Only difference is that you'd probably stay inside and wait to see what happens next.

Anyway this was a very threatening and inappropriate protest, and nobody taking part should be considered sympathetic.
    That's how the myth of the violent left was created. Creative editing with no context.

With here there's two completely different stories based on just how the footage was cut or how much of the timeline was revealed.

From the couples perspective, i'd say fairly assuming, they actually believed a variety of social media hoaxes of left targeting suburbs to loot, their reaction isn't unreasonable. Now obv there wasn't any major looting and i have no idea why they passed through this gated community, but more or less nothing happened and doubt it had anything to do with the armed couple.
    Myth of the violent left, huh?

So I guess all those arrests over the years involving violent Antifa incidents are frame-ups?

And all the violence, threats, and vandalism on college campuses in response to a right winger coming to speak is imaginary?

And all the people beaten by rioters were actually victims of right wingers out protesting left wing causes?

It's entertaining seeing you spout such nonsense with such authority.

Load Metric

So I guess all those arrests over the years involving violent Antifa incidents are frame-ups?

And all the violence, threats, and vandalism on college campuses in response to a right winger coming to speak is imaginary?

And all the people beaten by rioters were actually victims of right wingers out protesting left wing causes?

You only have to look at the national numbers. Far right vs far left the ratio of reported violence is more than 10 fold. And we arent even talking about the severity. Like straight up murders.

Remember that time when antifa killed cops in Floyd protests. Oh yea that didn't happen. Just the usual right wing loons going by the Manson plan. It's that. Again, again and again. That's the myth. Crying about fuck all when the "other" side literally murders public servants in an effort to incite a race war. You know the reasonable type of shit that's worth maybe a single time some right wing fucktard got canceled. Keeping the books balanced and all that jazz.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You only have to look at the national numbers. Far right vs far left the ratio of reported violence is more than 10 fold. And we arent even talking about the severity. Like straight up murders.

Remember that time when antifa killed cops in Floyd protests. Oh yea that didn't happen. Just the usual right wing loons going by the Manson plan. It's that. Again, again and again. That's the myth. Crying about fuck all when the "other" side literally murders public servants in an effort to incite a race war. You know the reasonable type of shit that's worth maybe a single time some right wing fucktard got canceled. Keeping the books balanced and all that jazz.
    LOL "national numbers". Let's see those numbers.

Then let's see who is presenting them, and how they're calculated. In fact, show me a few examples of right wing protests where mass rioting, looting, or violence took place? I don't mean one-off incidents committed by individual psychos like in Charlottesville.

I'm talking about violent right wing protests where the violence is widespread and a large number of people are out of control.

I'll be waiting.

Load Metric

LOL "national numbers". Let's see those numbers.

Then let's see who is presenting them, and how they're calculated. In fact, show me a few examples of right wing protests where mass rioting, looting, or violence took place? I don't mean one-off incidents committed by individual psychos like in Charlottesville.

I'm talking about violent right wing protests where the violence is widespread and a large number of people are out of control.

I'll be waiting.
    They have a tendency to lag a few years. In 2019 out of the 850 open domestic terrorism cases 40% were racially motivated. You can possible give a guess if those go to the right or left. Then about half, with some overlap with the previous category, various anti-government/authority extremist. Maybe you can guess on which side those mostly go. The rest just garden variety crazy. I mean those also seem to have a bias, but it's whatever.

If we assume, that you mostly go with a slant to the right with your news sources, how many deaths can you remember where the assailant was towards the far left. And really don't worry your side definitely covered all of them, mostly regardless if that even ended up being the case. Not that many.

Maybe you can cherry pick an event where many random citizens got bruises. Maybe even hurt their ego. Sometimes they weren't even wearing full body armor doing their best to get a few kicks in when they were curb stomping someone, whilst getting out numbered by accident. Truly horrifying experience. Without the gofundme and never ending support of the right-wing media they might think otherwise if they should take part in the next fracas, where it appears only one side is playing the permanent victim role.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Why are you going to terrorism? We aren't talking about that. Domestic terrorism hasn't crippled cities around the US, hasn't caused mass violence and destruction, and isn't something the average American ever encounters.

Furthermore, the classification of "right wing" terrorism is unfair, as it's not supported by the vast, vast majority of actual right wingers. It's not like most Republicans secretly smile when some white supremacist murders a black guy. Almost all of us want those people tried and sentenced like the criminals they are.

This is a tactic the left has been using lately in order to shift the conversation away from their growing approval of violent protest, and the growing number of violent protest incidents. The super-fringe white supremacist committing a terrorist act isn't anywhere equivalent to a huge mob of Antifa beating up a guy in a red hat because they assume it must say MAGA on it (yes, this actually happened numerous times).

Weren't you also the one who once said the Jews were "weak" in order to have 6 million of their people killed? If it wasn't that, it was something equally absurd and obnoxious.

Suffice to say that no sane person can take your political opinions seriously, and I imagine that even many on the left are pretty horrified reading what you write here.

Load Metric
    Why are you going to terrorism? We aren't talking about that. Domestic terrorism hasn't crippled cities around the US, hasn't caused mass violence and destruction, and isn't something the average American ever encounters.

Furthermore, the classification of "right wing" terrorism is unfair, as it's not supported by the vast, vast majority of actual right wingers. It's not like most Republicans secretly smile when some white supremacist murders a black guy. Almost all of us want those people tried and sentenced like the criminals they are.

This is a tactic the left has been using lately in order to shift the conversation away from their growing approval of violent protest, and the growing number of violent protest incidents. The super-fringe white supremacist committing a terrorist act isn't anywhere equivalent to a huge mob of Antifa beating up a guy in a red hat because they assume it must say MAGA on it (yes, this actually happened numerous times).

Weren't you also the one who once said the Jews were "weak" in order to have 6 million of their people killed? If it wasn't that, it was something equally absurd and obnoxious.

Suffice to say that no sane person can take your political opinions seriously, and I imagine that even many on the left are pretty horrified reading what you write here.
    Lol. No i never said Jews were weak. Didn't stop you making me an example of the rampant left wing antisemitism. There might be some holes in reading comprehension.

When any group is met with an extinction level event the surviving members have a tendency to become stronger on average. It's just life. Has nothing to do with whether i like it or not.

So where is that number of super fringe leftist vs right committing something truly horrible? 20-1 yearly maybe. Apparently it doesn't matter whatever it is.

And while we're at it, i also mentioned that one aspect of extinction level events strengthening survivors on average was ability of the strong to gtfo when shit looks grim. I gave Albert Einstein and George Soros as an example. You mentioned your relative that was married to an tire salesman or whatever. In your mind they negate each other. Your an idiot.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Numbers? We just saw an entire month of violent left wing protests. How much more do you need?

You can't show anything similar that has occurred from the right in recent times, aside from one-off incidents by fringe groups. That's why you're moving to domestic terrorism, and making an apples-to-oranges comparison.

Load Metric
    Numbers? We just saw an entire month of violent left wing protests. How much more do you need?

You can't show anything similar that has occurred from the right in recent times, aside from one-off incidents by fringe groups. That's why you're moving to domestic terrorism, and making an apples-to-oranges comparison.
    Might have something to do with bruises being slightly less severe than losing your life. And while we're at protests, maybe we should go back to the cops that were assassinated. And yea apples to oranges kinda goes with dying and not dying. Some people make a distinction there.

Load Metric
    Oh and it's gonna take a minute to find out who did what where. Such as how much of the looting was done by professional criminals vs random leftist protestors in say NY. You'd think that Gucci store isn't that relevant for the revolution.

Load Metric
    lol gimmick would argue with a rock for 5 hours and still be on the wrong end of the argument.

dudes dumb af, always predictable and on the wrong side of every stance he takes

Load Metric
    The "peacefully protesting" left, everyone...
    You're being brainwashed druff. I've witnessed and heard first hand accounts of tons of marches and protests over the last few weeks and literally zero violence, theft, destruction of property. Obviously it's happening, but the stereotype that's been painted for you is not accurate.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    The "peacefully protesting" left, everyone...
    You're being brainwashed druff. I've witnessed and heard first hand accounts of tons of marches and protests over the last few weeks and literally zero violence, theft, destruction of property. Obviously it's happening, but the stereotype that's been painted for you is not accurate.
    Yea. Youre right. Its not like Manhattan and the Bronx werent vandalized and destroyed over the span of 2 weeks.

You have to be some kind of naive blind idiot to not understand

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Yea. Youre right. Its not like Manhattan and the Bronx werent vandalized and destroyed over the span of 2 weeks.

As a random number that's never going to be verified, my guess is that 80% of the looting was done by organized crews.

Diamond
    Load Metric

As a random number that's never going to be verified, my guess is that 80% of the looting was done by organized crews.
    Is a bunch of teenagers and young 20 somethings that post on FB or SC now considered "organized" these days?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

this is what normal and conservative leaning people are up against. flat out denial.

i'll just throw this image here

Name:  Ebky4hpXsAAFtTT.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  105.2 KB

Comments

Tellafriend: sft
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric

Is a bunch of teenagers and young 20 somethings that post on FB or SC now considered "organized" these days?
    Nah. It's the people above them as always. They point where to hit and collect. There was just more distraction than normal in the last 2 months. For biker gangs they would be hang arounds. I don't know what's the street gang equivalent. And for NY it's a bit different anyways. More money motivated and more independent. Ambivalent.

Load Metric
    Thinking more about it, doubt it's too many 20 somethings with exposure to get snatched. They tend to skate around juvy laws. Predatory shit with combination of state laws. There's like somebody looking over that's over the limit and doing collections but anyone with real risk of doing time is usually underage.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    that's just awful. just random attacks for being white

that's why you move away to better neighborhoods to get away from shit like this

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: Find that safe place
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Thread Information