Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft

Bronze
    Load Metric

Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft

Not only will he energize a pissed off fan base in Houston, it would be marketing genius to take a local guy. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators in the same fashion he shocked Nick Saban (Alabama Head Coach).

If Houston trades down, they will regret this move for many years to come.

Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands, see picture below. People think the ball will get swatted out when he holds it away from his body. Not with hands like that, his pinky is the same size as his index. He also has a big arm and can chuck it 80 yards with tremendous accuracy. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Name:  Johnny-Manziel.jpg
Views: 4601
Size:  67.4 KB

Comments

DRK Star: PFA's Mel Kiper

LegalizeMeth: size 15's to the kisser rep

JUSTIFIEDhomicide: knows some scouts rep

Deal: White QB rep

LEVEL ACCOUNT: Not sure what this rep stuff is but the kids a beast so yeah

Load Metric
    I said this in Mulvas Teddy Bridgewater will be #1 pick thread. Mel Kiper doesn't even have him as #1, he only made him #1 after "talking to NFL GMs" who all agreed Manzeil is the consensus #1. Kiper still thinks Bridgewater is the best, lol.

Manzeil I watched close the past couple of years, and I have never heard anyone yet compare him to the guy he reminds me of, Steve Young. He has that Steve Young thing going, but with better feet/running ability.

Another thing about Johnny Manzeil, he is primetime and will have no problem handling the pressure of being a #1 overall pick. I think the kid is a big star, polarizing figure, but still big star potential. The biggest risk you get with him, is personal issues down the road. Possible legal drama etc, but he is a star and will sell out seats in Texas, being from Texas. No way possible Manzeil doesn't go #1 to Houston.

I secretly wish in some crazy way he falls to #12 and the New York Giants managed to get him. He would be a great fit for the big lights of New York City.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.
    That drunk guy screaming at the TV at that little shit hole bar you go to every weekend is not a "NFL Scout".

Comments

tony bagadonuts: lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Good idea to get a local boy but size 15 feet spells sack, sack, sack. So they'd better get an offensive line to go with him.

Load Metric
    Jadeveon Clowney will end up being the #1 when it's all said and done.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    what a needle dick you are. the only way you can even substantiate anything you say is to make up shit that wrote. and if you can even remember a couple of weeks ago i said shitwater was lol....and that i would pick manzere over shitwater and that oregon qb..

why don't you bump up that thread..lol..

on your bike...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    what a needle dick you are. the only way you can even substantiate anything you say is to make up shit that wrote. and if you can even remember a couple of weeks ago i also said that i would pick manzere over shitwater and that oregon qb..

why don't you bump up that thread..lol

on your bike

Bump the thread bich

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    what a needle dick you are. the only way you can even substantiate anything you say is to make up shit that wrote. and if you can even remember a couple of weeks ago i also said that i would pick manzere over shitwater and that oregon qb..

why don't you bump up that thread..lol

on your bike

Bump the thread bich
    you're my bitch..i don't have to bump anything to be right..everyone that sees this will go to it and lol @ you even more

Comments

garrett: riggggghhhhhtttttt

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not only will he energize a pissed off fan base in Houston, it would be marketing genius to take a local guy. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators in the same fashion he shocked Nick Saban (Alabama Head Coach).

If Houston trades down, they will regret this move for many years to come.

Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands, see picture below. People think the ball will get swatted out when he holds it away from his body. Not with hands like that, his pinky is the same size as his index. He also has a big arm and can chuck it 80 yards with tremendous accuracy. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Name:  Johnny-Manziel.jpg
Views: 4601
Size:  67.4 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Please God no.

Comments

garrett: Get used to it, thats your boy. With the #1 pick in the 2014 NFL Draft the Houston Texans select, Johnny manzeil. *Reliant stadium goes wild*

Banned
    Load Metric
    Not only will he energize a pissed off fan base in Houston, it would be marketing genius to take a local guy.

Comments

big dick: any gunshots at this party?

Deal: Watermelon rep

Bronze
    Load Metric
    what a needle dick you are. the only way you can even substantiate anything you say is to make up shit that wrote. and if you can even remember a couple of weeks ago i said shitwater was lol....and that i would pick manzere over shitwater and that oregon qb..

on your bike...
    Let me tell you something pal. I do not need your permission to off rip off any thread. I have been around these parts for half a decade and you are just another scum bag who showed up.

I stand by my post, I am saying Manziel will be the top pick in the NFL draft. That is the information I am getting from NFL scouts.

Load Metric
    what a needle dick you are.
    I have been around these parts for half a decade

Load Metric

on your bike...
    Let me tell you something pal. I do not need your permission to off rip off any thread. I have been around these parts for half a decade and you are just another scum bag who showed up.

I stand by my post, I am saying Manziel will be the top pick in the NFL draft. That is the information I am getting from NFL scouts.

lol, please stop saying things about NFL scouts. You're acting like they text you non stop with what they're thinking for next years draft...

Jesus chris

Comments

Deal: Homerun
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    kohler or american standard?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I'll take Manziel and anyone hating on OP can take the field if you give me 2 to one. As long as we can have cla escrow.

Load Metric
    He may well be the pick but off the field issues, attitude problem and lack of work ethic will do him in. He is Ryan Leaf all over again.

Comments

nunbeater: nostradamus rep

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    I'll take Manziel and anyone hating on OP can take the field if you give me 2 to one. As long as we can have cla escrow.
    FWIIW You can get Manziel being drafted in the top 4 at even money at some of the offshore books if this is something you are looking for.

Load Metric
    I'll take Manziel and anyone hating on OP can take the field if you give me 2 to one.
    I don't want to take your money, but if Bottomset is willing to bet on this and put his money where his mouth is for once I will gladly give him those odds.

Friendly bet Bottomset? I give you 2/1, you get Manziel, I get the field.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    FWIIW You can get Manziel being drafted in the top 4 at even money at some of the offshore books if this is something you are looking for.

Really? I am pretty interested in this. Where can we find this?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Thread Information