Page 88 of 124 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2461

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    last year a 9 unarmed black men were killed by cops and SIX of them were reaching for the cop's gun or reaching underneath the car seat for a gun.

black on white RAPE is 115 times more common than the reverse.4% of Americans (black males 18-24) are responsible for almost HALF of all murders in the US and 43% of all police homicides.

if new york city were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.Of the approximately 1,700,000 interracial crimes of violence involving blacks and whites, 90 percent are committed by blacks against whites.

blacks are therefore up to 250 times more likely to do criminal violence to whites than the reverse.
    you racist, how dare you use statistics and facts

Load Metric
    Politics happening in NBA. Players can stitch statements on back of jersey like "Black lives Matter" and I cant breathe. I don't know if this applies in baseball and football

Load Metric
    last year a 9 unarmed black men were killed by cops and SIX of them were reaching for the cop's gun or reaching underneath the car seat for a gun.

black on white RAPE is 115 times more common than the reverse.4% of Americans (black males 18-24) are responsible for almost HALF of all murders in the US and 43% of all police homicides.

if new york city were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.Of the approximately 1,700,000 interracial crimes of violence involving blacks and whites, 90 percent are committed by blacks against whites.

blacks are therefore up to 250 times more likely to do criminal violence to whites than the reverse.
    Source? I’m not doubting it is badly skewed that direction. I just like to have a source before I use it with my super liberal friends who are way left of me on this race stuff.

Comments

1marley1: ‘The New Century Foundation is a white supremacist group’

Platinum
    Load Metric

It doesn't matter, blacks are the victims thus can't be held responsible for their actions and whites are the devil.

Oh ya, let's not forget, whites are the racists......

Load Metric
    LOL. BLM. White People feeling the love.

Load Metric
    I'm starting to suspect we might have a lot of unbalanced people and assholes in this country.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Jew lives matter. It’s a tossup, which is the bigger crime, eating at Little Caesars or making the swastika backwards?

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Jew lives matter. It’s a tossup, which is the bigger crime, eating at Little Caesars or making the swastika backwards?

Well you know, their ovens are always "hot 'n ready."

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Source? I’m not doubting it is badly skewed that direction. I just like to have a source before I use it with my super liberal friends who are way left of me on this race stuff.
    pretty sure it came from and was extrapolated from "the color of crime" which comes out every year.

can't wait until next years addition

https://2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpe...Crime-2016.pdf

a lil dated

Comments

1marley1: New Century Foundation
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Ask Bigbird. It's in his wheelhouse.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    'MUUUUUUUUUUURICA....FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the whole disbanding the police idea gonna work out reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal well because this shit is gonna become the norm if that happens...

anybody else have a little cringe going on watching a dorky, middle age white guy toting an M-15(?)…

EDIT: after reading mumbles comment, meant AR-15...ive shot one of those before...fucking fun as hell...way moreso than a fucking AK...

Comments

MumblesBadly: Good self-catch. It’s likely an AR-15, the civilian version of the M-16.
    Last edited by GambleBotsChafedPenis; 06-29-2020 at 06:55 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

the whole disbanding the police idea gonna work out reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal well because this shit is gonna become the norm if that happens...

anybody else have a little cringe going on watching a dorky, middle age white guy toting an M-15(?)…
    And he lets his wife go a lot closer.

How soon until these situations flare up into actual shootouts?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

oh you know it's coming...ill set you a line at the end of summer...

ill also set you a line of Minneapolis and the surrounding suburbs...

Load Metric

I bet he tucked his shirt in when he decided it was time to go outside.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Tell me that broad doesnt look exactly like an overweight version of Wendy from Ozarks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

I bet he tucked his shirt in when he decided it was time to go outside.
    -500 the guy is impotent

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

The “protesters” in this video broke through a fence and were on private property. They’re lucky Elmer Fudd didn’t start capping people. I believe he could have legally done so.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

The “protesters” in this video broke through a fence and were on private property. They’re lucky Elmer Fudd didn’t start capping people. I believe he could have legally done so.
    Depends on the state.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

I do believe you be correct...I read that they broke through the gates of a community that is all private property...

need the lawyers to chime in on this one...think the act of actually breaking down a gate to get in probably gives the guy cause to do something because I don't think you can just be capping people who are just walking by your property and step up on it to avoid a car or something...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yes the couple looked ridiculous and overreacted. However, LOL at the mainstream media portraying this as a white couple pointing guns at "peaceful" protesters.

A mob of over 100 people forced their way through a locked gate into a private neighborhood, then marched the streets angrily shouting, "Eat the rich!"

This was no peaceful protest, and if you think you wouldn't be scared if that was moving right in front of your house, you're lying. You'd be sitting there with a gun in your hand, too (if you had one). Only difference is that you'd probably stay inside and wait to see what happens next.

Anyway this was a very threatening and inappropriate protest, and nobody taking part should be considered sympathetic.

Thread Information