Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiple explosions at conclusion of Boston marathon

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Just got real. Bruins game postponed.

Truthfully, how many people died in car accidents in the Boston area today? My guess is more than by bombs.
    I'm pretty sure 1k+ people don't die in car accidents in Boston every year. Maybe I'm wrong
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

Truthfully, how many people died in car accidents in the Boston area today? My guess is more than by bombs.
    keyword there is accident.....
    Driving drunk, driving while texting. Those are not accidents. There is only one kind of dead anyway. The people killed by a bomb are no less innocent than those killed by vehicles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    keyword there is accident.....
    Driving drunk, driving while texting. Those are not accidents. There is only one kind of dead anyway. The people killed by a bomb are no less innocent than those killed by vehicles.
    A better word to use would be intent. A drunk driver never intends to kill anyone, neither does a texter. This was done for the sole purpose of killing/hurting people. While at the end of the day, the people are still dead, there's a big difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

A better word to use would be intent. A drunk driver never intends to kill anyone, neither does a texter. This was done for the sole purpose of killing/hurting people. While at the end of the day, the people are still dead, there's a big difference.
    You probably think that people that smoke cigarettes don't intend to get cancer either. If you get behind the wheel of a car drunk you are willfully intending to kill someone. You just don't succeed every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric

You probably think that people that smoke cigarettes don't intend to get cancer either. If you get behind the wheel of a car drunk you are willfully intending to kill someone. You just don't succeed every time.
    If you wanna compare an intoxicated person getting behind the wheel of a car, with a person setting off bombs on a crowded street, I don't know what to tell you.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric

They don;t intend. I don;t think intend means what you think it means.

Load Metric

How do you know that they don't have information that there was also an attack planned at the hockey game & they didn't have time to beef up security to prevent it? Seems like a good crowded place to attack if your goal was to kill as many people as possible.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Also 250 fatalities by crash in Boston per year.

I also think its quite clear to anyone that what happened here is infinitely more devasting than 2 car accidents. I'm not going to insult anyone's intelligence by explaining why.

Load Metric
    Who blows up a marathon? Really?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Who blows up a marathon? Really?
    You know that there is going to be a ton of people there.

Also, it is Patriot's Day, I'd say 50/50 Muslim/Right wing Obama hater.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    For the first time since 9/11, I am legit worried about going to work tomorrow. I have to take the train and be in the Port Authority all day tomorrow.

Banned
    Load Metric
    If the government would outlaw bombs this could have been prevented

We need new laws regarding bomb ownership to prevent this from happening again

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
    I normally agree with your posts but the government does regulate many explosive materials. I think most people would agree that "explosive" fatalities would be much higher if they did not. That being said I'm guessing were home made.

Load Metric
    My moneys on it being a brown person.

Load Metric

We need new laws regarding bomb ownership to prevent this from happening again
    Lady at the restaurant that I was at today was about 225lbs and she said Obama should ban marathons and went on to say running or exercise all together should be banned because it can kill you. Pretty sure she was joking, but about 4 people made the same reference as you did while I was there.

Chuck the trash gifting cabbie obv behind all this.

Nice fade spookygook, i would've needed a change of underwear, much less an open bar tab.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I normally agree with your posts but the government does regulate many explosive materials. I think most people would agree that "explosive" fatalities would be much higher if they did not. That being said I'm guessing were home made.
    Surely you can not be serious
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I know I was just being a dick. This is just an example how all all the anti gun folks react purely on emotion after a tragedy. If a criminal wants to massacre people there are many ways to do it and banning a method is going to have little if any impact on preventing an attack.

Load Metric
    My moneys on it being a brown person.
    Or 408Mike.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post

Surely you can not be serious
    Governments restrict the distribution of certain explosive materials for obvious reasons. How is this hard to understand? You'll be hard pressed to even find a hard line conservative who favors relaxing controls of the sale on refined ammonium nitrate (high grade non commercial use type).

Load Metric

I know I was just being a dick. This is just an example how all all the anti gun folks react purely on emotion after a tragedy. If a criminal wants to massacre people there are many ways to do it and banning a method is going to have little if any impact on preventing an attack.
    I agree. I've always said if someone wants to walk into a major sporting event or even a mall there is little you can do to stop them from taking out hundreds of people.

Thread Information