Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DRK Star versus Suicide King

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Has Dork Store always been this awful and I just didn't notice before? Or is he just particularly awful at the moment? Fucking terrible. Shut it down flamedick.
    That was a long nap. Welcome back.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Has Dork Store always been this awful and I just didn't notice before? Or is he just particularly awful at the moment? Fucking terrible. Shut it down flamedick.
    After the Jasep thread, even I was sick of seeing my posts. More people should realize when it's nap time.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Do you realize that Im being awful because Suicide King, for the 4th time in two weeks, comes out of hibernation to troll me, I tilt him with his ghastly photo, and they he just replies back with "fuck you faggot" style comebacks.

Im essentially just returning fire, but if you choose to consider ME as being the awful one, I cant stop you. He's provided VERY VERY little content over the last few months, and just rides my dick. Im not the aggressor, just the responder.
    So you admit you are being awful? Good. Glad that has been established. For future reference, when you make two or sometimes three posts before he responds once, don't post any spinning pics, because it's obvious who is spinning. And yes, I do consider YOU as being the awful one. Mostly because some of the stuff you post doesn't even make any fucking sense. SK even mentioned it earlier on this page.

You just really suck at this type of posting. Your best bet, and the forums, would be for you to put him on ignore and go back to posting.............whatever it is you posted before becoming so awful. I honestly don't know what that was, but I'm sure it was better than this.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    He's always this awful. He was laughed off of skatz because he was posting videos of dogs driving and thought it was groundbreaking comedy. He hides here and Dorks it up. Also he takes the classic jewdonk style of saying everyone is riding his nuts. All 40 yearolds are the same. Dudes a fucking lame

Name:  60136038.jpeg
Views: 349
Size:  55.2 KB

I never claimed anything I post is groundbreaking. I will state, however, that you, personally, contribute little. Id rather take a swing and miss than sit on the sidelines, chiding others. I "hide here? I dont "hide" anywhere. I simply stopped enjoying Skatz because most of the "humor" there is inside jokes between members who instant message. I admittedly, cant understand what the hell goes on there. And in terms of riding nuts, its CLEARLY, unequivocally, YOU and Sonatine who were doing this, and occasionally a poster here (who was from skatz but posts as a different name). Just you two guys, mainly. I have no issues with anyone else. I forgot who my final words were with the person at Skatz, but when I left there, I left after I was able to manipulate the idiot who decided to start changing my title and avatar at his whim, to give up control of HIS. Since then, I just simply left. Its not like Im JSearles, trying to get the admin to let me back. If I wanted to return, I would. I stop in occasionally to see if there is some humor, but its pretty much completely idiotic posts like "we need to address the situation with turkey burgers" or "Official 6:08am thread". If the members of Skatz want to wallow in that, more power to them. I found it uninteresting.

Im here for the laughs, so the minute people feel that my contributions are stale or awful, just present it to me and I will leave. There is definitive proof that you have been a complete waste over here the last few weeks. If you would like to point to ANY contributions of yours that have value, I would stand corrected. Until then, how you carry yourself will be the biggest proof of value to this site. If you and Tine want to continue to antagonize me with images of spinning tops, I will continue to allow you to reveal yourself as a bigoted, classless imp with a lot of time on your hands.

Your choice.

Load Metric
    What exactly were you going for when you posted that pic?

Load Metric
    that was a visual response to his comments, as if to say, "HUH?"

In the future, should you not comprehend any of my photos, PM me and I would be happy to explain them to you.

Load Metric
    STOP SNIFFING DEREKS BUTT HAIRS YOU TROLLS

Load Metric

After the Jasep thread, even I was sick of seeing my posts. More people should realize when it's nap time.
    I was praying you weren't coming back for my dead pool entry.
    So nutbeater wasn't assclown the 3rd?

Load Metric

In the future, should you not comprehend any of my photos, PM me and I would be happy to explain them to you.
    Next time you want to convey "huh", flamedick, maybe use a pic that is meant for it. I comprehended it just fine, it's just fucking stupid. My question is "why the fuck would you post such a stupid fucking pic to begin with?" Out of all the thousands of "huh" memes on the internet, you choose something completely fucking random. Looking back on some of your posts, SK is spot on. You think the dumbest shit is funny. It's all coming back to me now. Unfortunately. You are exactly the kind of faggot who would post a picture of a dog driving a car and think it's hilarious. But then again, you are a genetic mistake, so nothing I say on here can sting as bad as the genetics you received already have.

Load Metric

Next time you want to convey "huh", flamedick, maybe use a pic that is meant for it. I comprehended it just fine, it's just fucking stupid. My question is "why the fuck would you post such a stupid fucking pic to begin with?" Out of all the thousands of "huh" memes on the internet, you choose something completely fucking random. Looking back on some of your posts, SK is spot on. You think the dumbest shit is funny. It's all coming back to me now. Unfortunately. You are exactly the kind of faggot who would post a picture of a dog driving a car and think it's hilarious. But then again, you are a genetic mistake, so nothing I say on here can sting as bad as the genetics you received already have.

You chose a board name that is the part of the human anatomy responsible for releasing fecal matter.

Load Metric

You chose a board name that is the part of the human anatomy responsible for releasing fecal matter.
    That doesn't change the fact that you are a genetic mistake who has the sense of humor of a 90 year old woman or 6 year old girl.

Load Metric
    If I am a "Genetic Mistake", as you call it, can you explain why, and also follow up with if you feel you are superior to me?

Load Metric
    If I am a "Genetic Mistake", as you call it, can you explain why, and also follow up with if you feel you are superior to me?
    Why do you think your hair is red and you have those disgusting freckles? Red hair is caused by a genetic mutation of the MC1R receptor. Red hair isn't even natural. It's a fucking mutation. Why do you think two blonde haired people can produce a disgusting ginger baby? Genetically, you are different than the rest of us. People with your affliction, and it is an affliction, are more susceptible to skin cancer and can have a lower pain tolerance than a NORMAL person. I don't have any mutated genes. Do you? Yeah, you do. Which is why you are a genetic mistake. Simple enough for you? I am superior to you because I am not a fire crotch ginger mutant. Simple enough for you?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Why do you think your hair is red and you have those disgusting freckles? Red hair is caused by a genetic mutation of the MC1R receptor. Red hair isn't even natural. It's a fucking mutation. Why do you think two blonde haired people can produce a disgusting ginger baby? Genetically, you are different than the rest of us. People with your affliction, and it is an affliction, are more susceptible to skin cancer and can have a lower pain tolerance than a NORMAL person. I don't have any mutated genes. Do you? Yeah, you do. Which is why you are a genetic mistake. Simple enough for you? I am superior to you because I am not a fire crotch ginger mutant. Simple enough for you?
    well that was a pretty damn good answer

Load Metric
    But my hair is blond....

Load Metric
    But my hair is blond....
    Take your gingervitis somewhere else, you mutated weirdo. Take limitles and 40dipshit with you.

Load Metric
    DRK Suicide King is crazy and would beat u with a bat from what I have heard.. I think you are an older gentlemen and I would hate to see you get fucked up. I have no horse in this fight but if you 2 meet I'd make a bet you r going to the hospital after he beats you with a Barry Bonds Signed Aluminum Bat. I'd tread lightly here and for me to say that you know it's for real. The guy fights and likes it you are old and performing on a forum. He ever see's you he will beat you to a pulp. I mean no disrespect here just saying what I think will happen.

Name:  2006-04-05-bonds-bat.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  23.0 KB
    Last edited by badguy23; 03-21-2013 at 10:45 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric

jesus youre bad at literally everything ive ever seen you try.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information