Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sandy Hook shooting conspiracy video going around

Platinum
    Load Metric

Sandy Hook shooting conspiracy video going around

Don't know what to make of it, but def some crazy shit going on here.

Someone embed that shit.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    i mentioned this weeks ago im glad someone created a video makes alot more easier to take in
    -original one

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    The conspiracy theories rolled out within a few days of this. Ranging from false flag attack all the way to the shooting being a big fake.

After all there is no such thing as a mass shooting, unless the gov't planned it, apparently.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    The conspiracy theories rolled out within a few days of this. Ranging from false flag attack all the way to the shooting being a big fake.

After all there is no such thing as a mass shooting, unless the gov't planned it, apparently.
    Try watching the video and then commenting.

I don't believe the government planned it or it didn't happen, but if you think the government couldn't twist what happened in the aftermath watch the fucking video and explain some of the shit in there.

I bet you can't.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    im no computer expert but the last 3 minutes is what gets me. maybe person who filmed this edited iunno like said not the kinda person who can tell but if its legit explain why donation websites n facebook rip pages were created days before the event.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by yaahello View Post
    im no computer expert but the last 3 minutes is what gets me. maybe person who filmed this edited iunno like said not the kinda person who can tell but if its legit explain why donation websites n facebook rip pages were created days before the event.

LMMMAAAAOOOOO

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

I don't believe the government planned it or it didn't happen, but if you think the government couldn't twist what happened in the aftermath watch the fucking video and explain some of the shit in there.

I bet you can't.

I've already wasted a chunk of my life watching a shit ton of videos, with a shit ton of differing theories. some people have far too much time on their hands, trying to connect dots that aren't there.

So, what now? A bunch of neck beard preppers are now declaring it all real, and that the gov't merely bastardized the event in it's aftermath??

Fuck off.

26 people are dead, and these clowns only care about what they perceive to be war on their rights (to own high powered weapons).

Load Metric
    Don't know what to make of it, but def some crazy shit going on here.

Someone embed that shit.
    Are you for real?
    If you are saying no one died there that day, or that it was staged, you are an absolute lunatic.

As for the 2 gunmen theory, what I'm not getting is what would the government gain by saying there was 1 guy and not 2?
    All the Gun guys want to say there were 2 guys there, also. Does that some how take away the blame from the guns or something?

Load Metric
    I watched the entire video. Incredibly ignorant, stupid and irresponsible. This type of shit disgusts me. Creator should have the shit beat out of him by every surviving family member, especially the people whose actions were questioned. Every stupid theory in this has already been or will be debunked.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I think what the OP failed to mention was that anytime some shit goes down some faggot makes a conspiracy theory "documentary" and uploads it.

whoa whoa woattttt

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Video is disrespectful, but I will say this.

The media fucked this story up from the get-go, spreading misinformation and more. Now that it is over, we are not getting all the facts.

That, and the Gene Rosen guy really seems like a toolbag and his story seems suspect when you watch the footage. Does anyone know, has anyone come forward to confirm his story?

If he is making up his story, it is just one more example of media failure.

Silver
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Video is disrespectful, but I will say this.

The media fucked this story up from the get-go, spreading misinformation and more. Now that it is over, we are not getting all the facts.

That, and the Gene Rosen guy really seems like a toolbag and his story seems suspect when you watch the footage. Does anyone know, has anyone come forward to confirm his story?

If he is making up his story, it is just one more example of media failure.
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...155033813.html

Man who helped Sandy Hook kids is harassed by conspiracy theorists

A man who found six children in his driveway in Newtown, Conn., after their teacher had been shot and killed in last month's school massacre has become the target of conspiracy theorists who believe the shootings were staged.

“I don’t know what to do,” Gene Rosen told Salon.com. “I’m getting hang-up calls, I’m getting some calls, I’m getting emails with, not direct threats, but accusations that I’m lying, that I’m a crisis actor, ‘How much am I being paid?'”

Rosen, a 69-year-old retired psychologist who lives near Sandy Hook Elementary School where the shootings took place, says his inbox is filled with emails like this one:

How are all those little students doing? You know, the ones that showed up at your house after the ‘shooting’. What is the going rate for getting involved in a gov’t sponsored hoax anyway?

“The quantity of the material is overwhelming,” Rosen said, adding that he's sought the advice of a retired state police officer and plans to alert the FBI.

On the morning of Dec. 14, Rosen had just finished feeding his cats when he saw six small children "sitting in a neat semicircle" at the end of his driveway. According to the Associated Press:

A school bus driver was standing over them, telling them things would be all right. It was about 9:30 a.m., and the children, he discovered, had just run from the school to escape a gunman.

"We can't go back to school," one little boy told Rosen. "Our teacher is dead."

Adam Lanza, the 20-year-old gunman, had shot his way into the school and opened fire, killing 20 children and six adults.

Rosen took the four girls and two boys—students of slain teacher Victoria Soto—into his home, gave them toys and comforted them while he tried to reach their parents. He spent the days following the massacre telling his story to the swarming media that invaded the small Connecticut town in the wake of the shootings.

“I wanted to speak about the bravery of the children,” Rosen told Salon. “I guess I kind of opened myself up to this.”

A quick Web search for Rosen's name reveals some of what he's opened himself up to: Appearing online are photos of his home, his address and phone number, several fake YouTube accounts and plenty of conspiracy theories.

One post, entitled "Grieving Town Grandfather, or Bad 'Crisis Actor,'" reads in part:

Gene's oft repeated, and changing, story about that day, focuses totally on the kids and the sound of gunshots. Even though his eyes and ears should've taken in the whole scene, his story focuses completely on the kids and the guns.

Why? Well, if this was a false flag event designed to move political opinion on gun control, here in America, then you would get a lot more bang for your buck by talking about the innocent little children. That's what tugs on America's heart strings the most ... especially around Christmas time.

Load Metric
    Anyone who believed or thought about believing even one second of this bullshit is being put on my "clueless dipshit list" for the rest of their lives. We have 2 or 3 new names so far, who else wants to join?
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric

I bet you can't.

You are one gullible person, huh

Load Metric
    Anyone who believes that shit probably believes this too:

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Just saw on CNN that some moronic pieces of shit are contacting parents and relatives of some of the victims and accusing them of being paid actors in this "conspiracy"... One even received a death threat.

Obv it's bad enough what they are going through with the loss of their loved ones, now add this into the mix. Despicable.

Meanwhile the video has jumped up over 2 million views since yesterday and is close to 7 million. It's been plastered by idiots all over Facebook, and I'm sure Twitter as well.

People suck.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    People suck.
    I've been trying to tell you guys that for 7 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    People suck.
    I've been trying to tell you guys that for 7 years.

Thread Information