Thread: LOL @ NRA news conference

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bronze
    Load Metric

LOL @ NRA news conference

Heres a link to what the news conference was all about.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/22/us...ools.html?_r=0

Does any NRA member actually agree with any of this.... Kinda reminds me of the ppa but with much deeper pockets. Both trying to help there supporters but do an awful job at it.

Load Metric
    Pretty terrible and laughable. Do they seriously want armed guards at every school? Wow

Gun-free school zones identified by signs, he said, serve only to “tell every insane killer in America that schools are the safest place to effect maximum mayhem with minimum risk.”
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Pretty terrible and laughable. Do they seriously want armed guards at every school? Wow

Gun-free school zones identified by signs, he said, serve only to “tell every insane killer in America that schools are the safest place to effect maximum mayhem with minimum risk.”
    I dont think this is a bad idea of there was a armed guard at sandy hook this stOry would be different

I would be happy to pay 10 bucks per month per child for there security and safety!
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Let's blast the kids with radiation and give them strip searches too. It'll only cost ~$610 billion/year.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    I dont think this is a bad idea of there was a armed guard at sandy hook this stOry would be different

!
    lol yeah let's have a police state with an armed guard at every school, hospital, shopping mall. l o fucking l

Funny how the NRA wants big government in our lives as long as they buy a lot of guns

Load Metric
    I mean the NRA massively shit the bed here, likely many of their supporters are not this bat-shit crazy. Wonder how long it will take before this clown gets the boot

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post

!
    lol yeah let's have a police state with an armed guard at every school, hospital, shopping mall. l o fucking l

Funny how the NRA wants big government in our lives as long as they buy a lot of guns
    As someone that very much favors small government, it disappoints me how much Republicans seem to love to spend money.

Load Metric
    High Schools and Middle Schools in my local area have had police officers at them for as long as I can remember. They usually have an officer who has some other sort of educational background. The school gets an armed officer, and an instructional aide. It's worked great here, and I don't see any problem with schools across the country doing the same thing. It also helped curb bullying, fighting, smoking (lol), among many other things. Kids seem to behave better with a cop roaming the hallways, imagine that. All schools are different, and it should be left up to the locals to decide if it's necessary. But all you guys freaking out about armed guards in schools are oblivious to the fact that some schools across the country already have them. I can't agree with armed guards who are there just to stand there with a gun on them. This isn't North Korea or China. But if an officer is qualified to have some sort of other function, such as a teaching aide, or assistant, why the fuck not?
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Your rather short sighted perspective notwithstanding, you are giving literally no weight whatsoever to the traumatic effect seeing an armed guard on a daily basis would have on the children in question.

Now seems a good time to point out the glaring logical flaw in your statement-you presume on the day of the shooting if a surprise guard was standing there (who had never been there before, as we can assume the shooter scoped out his target with at least enough foresight to see if the there were any major roadblocks in his way, such as armed guards at the entrance) the shooter would have been deterred.

Yeah, and shot up a different school, or library, or crowded bus depot, or the movie theatre etc.

Armed guard at the school long term is the solution mike
    So the guy has to pick a non-school target, big deal.

Ban firearms mike
    So the crazy people have to use bombs or poison gas or throwing knives or set fires etc. You are missing the point at every opportunity, it's unreal. SINCE WHEN DO BANS CONTROL THE SUBSTANCE BANNED? HAS THE WAR ON DRUGS ERADICATED DRUG USE ON THE STREET? HELL FUCKING NO, SO WHY WOULD YOU EXPECT GUNS TO BE ANY DIFFERENT?

MEANING ALL YOU WILL END UP WITH IS A CRIMINAL ELEMENT WITH ALL THE FIREPOWER AND YOU HAVING NOTHING BUT A CORN COB PRESSED FIRMLY AGAINST YOUR PROSTATE.

Here's an idea I swear you will love and it would work too, perfectly- at the center of the school is a small tactical nuclear warhead. Attached to every child is a heart rate monitor. If any of these flatlines THE WHOLE PLACE GOES!

Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post

Your rather short sighted perspective notwithstanding, you are giving literally no weight whatsoever to the traumatic effect seeing an armed guard on a daily basis would have on the children in question.

Now seems a good time to point out the glaring logical flaw in your statement-you presume on the day of the shooting if a surprise guard was standing there (who had never been there before, as we can assume the shooter scoped out his target with at least enough foresight to see if the there were any major roadblocks in his way, such as armed guards at the entrance) the shooter would have been deterred.

Yeah, and shot up a different school, or library, or crowded bus depot, or the movie theatre etc.

Armed guard at the school long term is the solution mike
    So the guy has to pick a non-school target, big deal.

Ban firearms mike
    So the crazy people have to use bombs or poison gas or throwing knives or set fires etc. You are missing the point at every opportunity, it's unreal. SINCE WHEN DO BANS CONTROL THE SUBSTANCE BANNED? HAS THE WAR ON DRUGS ERADICATED DRUG USE ON THE STREET? HELL FUCKING NO, SO WHY WOULD YOU EXPECT GUNS TO BE ANY DIFFERENT?

MEANING ALL YOU WILL END UP WITH IS A CRIMINAL ELEMENT WITH ALL THE FIREPOWER AND YOU HAVING NOTHING BUT A CORN COB PRESSED FIRMLY AGAINST YOUR PROSTATE.

Here's an idea I swear you will love and it would work too, perfectly- at the center of the school is a small tactical nuclear warhead. Attached to every child is a heart rate monitor. If any of these flatlines THE WHOLE PLACE GOES!

The opinions of a mentally unstable person like yourself don't matter. You shouldn't even be allowed to use a plastic knife. You need to be locked in a padded room.
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Heres a link to what the news conference was all about.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/22/us...ools.html?_r=0

Does any NRA member actually agree with any of this.... Kinda reminds me of the ppa but with much deeper pockets. Both trying to help there supporters but do an awful job at it.
    It didn't surprise me that the far left New York Times published such a slanted article about that news conference.

The NRA will never be the recipient of fair reporting from the liberal media. That's why Wayne LaPierre did not take questions. However he did give a long statement that addressed school safety, violent video games, mental health issues along with several others.

One can debate whether additional school security should be financed federally or locally but it's difficult to dismiss his demand that school children be protected as federal employees, money, judges, prosecutors, lawyers and other courthouse employees are protected.

Load Metric
    I have lived near a high school for the past 9 years and there has always been a state police car parked in front if it daily. Thought this was the norm already, at least in high schools.

Having cops at elementary schools is a whole lot different, but I don't see why this should be frowned upon. If I were a parent I think I'd feel a lot more comfortable sending my kid there.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    I have lived near a high school for the past 9 years and there has always been a state police car parked in front if it daily. Thought this was the norm already, at least in high schools.

Having cops at elementary schools is a whole lot different, but I don't see why this should be frowned upon. If I were a parent I think I'd feel a lot more comfortable sending my kid there.
    AS a fiscal conservative I would frown upon it. Sad how liberal the NRA has become.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    It is only laughable because they are talking about doing this in the nice white schools in the nice white neighborhoods where the "mass shootings" occur. Nobody in the media has given two shits about the armed security and police that have been in the black and hispanic dominated inner city school systems for the past 3+ decades.

Thread Information