Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: "The Fitness Show" With 408Mike Debuts Tonight 7 PM eastern + $50 Freeroll on BCP starting 30 minutes Prior

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    So I just finished listening to this at work. I will preference this by saying that I truly believe 408 is a waste of life and a drain on our society. He is a train wreck, and when he kills himself (and trust me on this one day he will) I will be happy as he will no longer be a drain and cause me to give money out of my paychecks for his welfare… I will be as objective as I possibly can with my thoughts about the show. I will also say that it took an overall of 8-9 hours to listen to the whole thing since I can’t have my head phones in all day so maybe I missed some things.

He speaks as if he is very knowledgeable about lifting, weight loss, and supplement use. In reality it is mostly “BRO science” that you pick up at the gym and read from juice heads that will have saggy ass tits in 10 years. However, with that said, some of his advice is actually pretty good. I think for someone who is at a beginner level this show would be “okay” as long as you understand that his statistics are VERY incorrect and should only ever be used as a starting point. I also, have to disagree with some of the things he said about weight loss, but alas he did also make some good points as well.

Also, I think he has embellished many of his past success stories and his background to gain creditability. At one point he states that you can lose 30lb within 6 weeks and actually maintain it off AND be healthy about. Stating a direct source where a lady went into his supplement store he ran (I doubt this, like I doubt his step father made a donation in regards to the $50 he owes vegas) and said to him “I have 6 months to live unless I lose x amount of weight”. First off, if you lose 30lb within 6 weeks that is a calorie deficient of 17500 (5lb a week at 3500 per lb)… either this person is hospitalized or they just gave up on eating… you could die from doing this or cause serious damage to your body. (UNLESS you are talking about pure water weight which you can gain back or lose in 1 day…) Also, the point of just losing the fat and not worry about your muscle is also incorrect. Not only is it healthier for you to gain muscle or maintain muscle while you are attempting to lose weight, it can also help you lose weight faster AND keep it off.

All and all, it wasn’t a train wreck like I thought it would be. It was filled with many lies, and misinformation, BUT there are small things you can take away from it. So for someone who is just starting out, sure the show isn’t horrible… but before you take any of the advice you hear on it, I would still google it and do research. (now back to sarcasm) I do think my fav part was when china asked him why he doesn’t do this for a living, he said something along the lines of “well this is my bread and butter” but he hated the fact that all they cared about in the industry was “money” (I highly advise you listen to it yourself as I can’t do it justice, but it was totally LOL)

ALSO, China… want to lose weight and KEEP it off. Talk to vegas, guy saved my life about a year and a half ago actually… (not really saved my life, but I’m down 85lb AND look fucking great, no homo). No fad diets, no crazy workouts, just talk to the guy and do research on what he is saying.
    This reminded me of this story recently where someone lost 2 stone (28lb) in 17 days on a reality TV programme and certainly didn't die in the process.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Celebrity.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So I just finished listening to this at work. I will preference this by saying that I truly believe 408 is a waste of life and a drain on our society. He is a train wreck, and when he kills himself (and trust me on this one day he will) I will be happy as he will no longer be a drain and cause me to give money out of my paychecks for his welfare… I will be as objective as I possibly can with my thoughts about the show. I will also say that it took an overall of 8-9 hours to listen to the whole thing since I can’t have my head phones in all day so maybe I missed some things.

He speaks as if he is very knowledgeable about lifting, weight loss, and supplement use. In reality it is mostly “BRO science” that you pick up at the gym and read from juice heads that will have saggy ass tits in 10 years. However, with that said, some of his advice is actually pretty good. I think for someone who is at a beginner level this show would be “okay” as long as you understand that his statistics are VERY incorrect and should only ever be used as a starting point. I also, have to disagree with some of the things he said about weight loss, but alas he did also make some good points as well.

Also, I think he has embellished many of his past success stories and his background to gain creditability. At one point he states that you can lose 30lb within 6 weeks and actually maintain it off AND be healthy about. Stating a direct source where a lady went into his supplement store he ran (I doubt this, like I doubt his step father made a donation in regards to the $50 he owes vegas) and said to him “I have 6 months to live unless I lose x amount of weight”. First off, if you lose 30lb within 6 weeks that is a calorie deficient of 17500 (5lb a week at 3500 per lb)… either this person is hospitalized or they just gave up on eating… you could die from doing this or cause serious damage to your body. (UNLESS you are talking about pure water weight which you can gain back or lose in 1 day…) Also, the point of just losing the fat and not worry about your muscle is also incorrect. Not only is it healthier for you to gain muscle or maintain muscle while you are attempting to lose weight, it can also help you lose weight faster AND keep it off.

All and all, it wasn’t a train wreck like I thought it would be. It was filled with many lies, and misinformation, BUT there are small things you can take away from it. So for someone who is just starting out, sure the show isn’t horrible… but before you take any of the advice you hear on it, I would still google it and do research. (now back to sarcasm) I do think my fav part was when china asked him why he doesn’t do this for a living, he said something along the lines of “well this is my bread and butter” but he hated the fact that all they cared about in the industry was “money” (I highly advise you listen to it yourself as I can’t do it justice, but it was totally LOL)

ALSO, China… want to lose weight and KEEP it off. Talk to vegas, guy saved my life about a year and a half ago actually… (not really saved my life, but I’m down 85lb AND look fucking great, no homo). No fad diets, no crazy workouts, just talk to the guy and do research on what he is saying.
    What a laugh riot that statement is. I want him dead, yet I'll be objective about this.

I love it when people say "bastard is taking part of my paycheck" like out of the taxes he pays the percentage to welfare is keeping him from the baller life.

What's your expertise btw?

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    is this really necessary?

Load Metric
    Typing this on a phone so apologizes for the shitty format:

Belly: the person lost 28lb but how much of that was water... it's not possible to lose 30lb of pure fat. In 6 weeks unless you're huge as all fuck and even than it's highly unlikely. Just think what you would have to burn and cut to basically lose a pound a day... it's simple math

Limitless- you really have no leg to stand since like him you are a waste. I know nothing else about you other than free healthcare may saved your life. You haven't went on a rampage recently so I won't attafk you anymore... hopefully you won't relapse.

Fulffer- maybe it wasnt necessary but honestly it's true. He truly is scum. He's a scammer, a lair, and overall just a legit waste of fucking life.

To the guy who said I wasn't being objective, I promise you I was and like I said while most of his shit was "bro science" there were a few good nuggets, not many, but a few.

As for the guy who said broc and chicken, totally agree I also added the math element to it.

Again sorry about the format and misspelling so hard to type on the phone

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Typing this on a phone so apologizes for the shitty format:

Belly: the person lost 28lb but how much of that was water... it's not possible to lose 30lb of pure fat. In 6 weeks unless you're huge as all fuck and even than it's highly unlikely. Just think what you would have to burn and cut to basically lose a pound a day... it's simple math

Limitless- you really have no leg to stand since like him you are a waste. I know nothing else about you other than free healthcare may saved your life. You haven't went on a rampage recently so I won't attafk you anymore... hopefully you won't relapse.

Fulffer- maybe it wasnt necessary but honestly it's true. He truly is scum. He's a scammer, a lair, and overall just a legit waste of fucking life.

To the guy who said I wasn't being objective, I promise you I was and like I said while most of his shit was "bro science" there were a few good nuggets, not many, but a few.

As for the guy who said broc and chicken, totally agree I also added the math element to it.

Again sorry about the format and misspelling so hard to type on the phone
    You don't know anything about me so don't bother.

I asked you about your expertise on the matter?

*giggling*
    Load Metric

doesnt matter if you think its true, imo, voicing it just reflects bad on you

Load Metric
    Mike is a joke. All he does is make shit up. You would be crazy to take any advice from him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Mike is a joke. All he does is make shit up. You would be crazy to take any advice from him.
    its just plain wrong to tell someone to go and kill themselves as often as they do with mike

btw you dont think other members make up shit on forums...for all you know i could be a short fat fuck,

but we all know that would be highly unlikely

*giggling*

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post

Mike deserves any and all the shit he gets. He's a proven liar and thief. He SHOULD kill himself. He's a societal leach, and the world would be better off without him. That's not really open for debate. Give me 3 reasons why Mike should live. He's more than capable of finding a job and contributing to society. Instead, he sits around all day jerking off on his computer babbling about scooter and making stupid fitness shows. All while draining Californias already limited resources. Maybe you feel closer to him because he's a homo too. But make no mistake. Mike is the poster boy for a wasted life.

Name:  4poefinished.gif
Views: 351
Size:  38.1 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

Mike deserves any and all the shit he gets. He's a proven liar and thief. He SHOULD kill himself. He's a societal leach, and the world would be better off without him. That's not really open for debate. Give me 3 reasons why Mike should live. He's more than capable of finding a job and contributing to society. Instead, he sits around all day jerking off on his computer babbling about scooter and making stupid fitness shows. All while draining Californias already limited resources. Maybe you feel closer to him because he's a homo too. But make no mistake. Mike is the poster boy for a wasted life.

im getting a self loathing vibe...projecting?

Load Metric

No, you're just a clueless faggot. If you're gonna comment on these things, have a fucking clue what you're talking about. I get that you wanna stick up for a fellow cum guzzler, but you have no clue how stupid you look defending a known thief and liar. *Giggling*
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

*giggling*
    Load Metric

No, you're just a clueless faggot. If you're gonna comment on these things, have a fucking clue what you're talking about. I get that you wanna stick up for a fellow cum guzzler, but you have no clue how stupid you look defending a known thief and liar. *Giggling*
    not sticking up for him, just amused by your rage

talk to fluffer

Load Metric
    not sticking up for him,
    *giggling*

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    not sticking up for him,
    *giggling*
    so u had nothing, eh?

*giggling like a pre pubescent girl*

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 1 guests)
    fluffer, Anal_Hershiser

still nothing?

Load Metric
    fluffer, Anal_Hershiser

still nothing?
    Sweet double post tilt.

*giggling*

I thought fags were laid back?

*giggling*

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    fluffer, Anal_Hershiser

still nothing?
    Sweet double post tilt.

*giggling*

*giggling*

now you are boring me

Load Metric

Sweet double post tilt.

*giggling*

*giggling*

now you are boring me
    So go play with a cock, you are the community cum dumpster, correct?

*giggling*

Load Metric

How does this reflect bad on me...

- He is a scammer, and scum
    - He takes away from societey and gives 0 back besides a laugh and a lesson of what you shouldn't be when you're 30+

Don't see how saying he should kill himself makes me look bad. In fact, I think it is honestly the best thing he can do for everyone (including himself).

Limitless- I don't have to explain anything to you, you (ex) drunken idiot. Maybe go take another IQ test and brag about how smart you are. Trust me you are no better than this 408. No one will miss you either, not even your sister and mother.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

How does this reflect bad on me...

- He is a scammer, and scum
    - He takes away from societey and gives 0 back besides a laugh and a lesson of what you shouldn't be when you're 30+

Don't see how saying he should kill himself makes me look bad. In fact, I think it is honestly the best thing he can do for everyone (including himself).

Limitless- I don't have to explain anything to you, you (ex) drunken idiot. Maybe go take another IQ test and brag about how smart you are. Trust me you are no better than this 408. No one will miss you either, not even your sister and mother.
    Yes you do if you expect anyone to except your "unbiased" critique Mike's presentation. If you have no credentials on health and fitness then fuck right off.

You're no smarter than Anus Assman. You are no better than 408 either.

Thread Information