Thread: Real Life super heroes serious biz

Load Metric

Real Life super heroes serious biz

Worth the watch

Load Metric
    For those of you who realized Jones clearly has professional fight training he is 15-0 in amateur and professional MMA bouts (sherdog says 15-2)...

Banned
    Load Metric
    Ever heard of Miter Saw Man? England had some pretty strict parking laws and were putting boots on a lot of cars. So a vigilante started sawing the boots off with a miter saw, in full costume, with a cape and everything. That's a real life superhero!

I don't know if they ever caught him.

Load Metric
    "my homie called quits yo"

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Phoenix even has his own super-villain, Rex Velvet.

Load Metric
    BPD would have had the whole lot (heroes and perps) face down within moments.

Credit to those pigs for having the patience to allow the situation to linger for so long for our lulz.

Someone from the PNW please explain the "mutual combat law". TIA.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    BPD would have had the whole lot (heroes and perps) face down within moments.

Credit to those pigs for having the patience to allow the situation to linger for so long for our lulz.

Someone from the PNW please explain the "mutual combat law". TIA.
    Never heard of it and frankly I was stunned that this incident happened on camera in front of the law.

Load Metric
    WTF are those officers thinking? Was it their first day on the job? I was honestly waiting for the whole thing to be revealed as a joke. Why the fuck would you let the confrontation escalate? SPD is the most incompetent, and irresponsible law enforcement agency in the entire country. Just one fucking thing after another with those fucking clowns.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    WTF are those officers thinking? Was it their first day on the job? I was honestly waiting for the whole thing to be revealed as a joke. Why the fuck would you let the confrontation escalate? SPD is the most incompetent, and irresponsible law enforcement agency in the entire country. Just one fucking thing after another with those fucking clowns.

Read up on "mutual combat " law because I had never heard of it. Basically sounds like a law designed for when two drunks end up rolling around in some dive parking lot and no one is hurt and the cops arrive after. I can understand that interpretation after the fact when you just decide both parties are morons, but to be on the scene and let a trained MMA fighter square off with a guy is absurd. To be there before a fight escalates and not stop it is absurd. If the other guy would have smacked his head and died TonyB would be paying off the $25 million judgement when they threw another .25% tax on his Seahawks tickets after a jury found the city negligent.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Read up on "mutual combat " law because I had never heard of it. Basically sounds like a law designed for when two drunks end up rolling around in some dive parking lot and no one is hurt and the cops arrive after. I can understand that interpretation after the fact when you just decide both parties are morons, but to be on the scene and let a trained MMA fighter square off with a guy is absurd. To be there before a fight escalates and not stop it is absurd. If the other guy would have smacked his head and died TonyB would be paying off the $25 million judgement when they threw another .25% tax on his Seahawks tickets after a jury found the city negligent.
    That's what I thought too. I figured that the law was made so they didn't have to take people to jail every time there was a fight. If both parties willingly engaged in the fight, the police would break up the fight and send them on their way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Just one fucking thing after another with those fucking clowns.
    This, that and the other. It is literally one fail after another with the SPD on a daily basis. That's why we have the Rain City Justice League or whatever these dudes are calling themselves.

Banned
    Load Metric
    So if you both agree to fight then it's all good until someone goes down? Sound strategy...

Load Metric
    408Mike needs to get on this. Has potential for a lot of hits on YouTube.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Thread Information