Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinion: Azzclown is NOT more credible than Scrabble

Load Metric

Opinion: Azzclown is NOT more credible than Scrabble

Azz had it out with user "donkdowndonedied" calling him a moron for "making up" a word that is of some controversy. Observe:
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied
    Do you really think they are morons? Maybe you should consider they have reasons (some form of money laundering) to buy the cards. I seriously doubt they are morons. Coming to this conclusion makes the concluder seem like a moron. I was actually going to post in this thread about this aspect of JD, thinking that his posts about selling cards at mark-up were only to reinforce the idea that his cards are legit... but I guess they actually are.
    Azzclown ripped into the man as is typical of his persona and basically insinuated that I make up fictitious words (proof of this remains to be seen) on the fly, which would make me stupid in his mind, though geniuses would beg to differ, as innovators can hardly be called stupid, but at any rate I challenge his mastery of the English language and he sets in with the following post:
    Good God Mike is a fucking idiot. Look at the fucking link he uses "afen.onelook.......". Jesus fucking Christ, go to dictionary.com or pick up an actual dictionary, then come back and spew your shit. Concluder is not a fucking word. Even the guy who fucking wrote it admitted as much. Just because some other dipshit on afen.onelook is as stupid as you, that doesn't mean everyone else is as well. You're a fucking idiot with a double digit IQ. I "concludered" that myself.
    I debated how much of my valuable time winning this argument might be worth, and it's worth exactly as much time as it took to find a worthy champion to my cause-
    Concluder: Is concluder a scrabble word? No Definition of 'concluder' Found - It's still *good* as a Scrabble word though!
    link

According to what most people would consider a logical authority on the English language, SCRABBLE, Concluder is a very real word worth 14 points (Concluder is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 19 points in Words with Friends), adding an S creates Concluders (worth 15 points!) and it's definition is, simply enough, "One who concludes."

What else would you call the one who concluded something but (drum roll) THE CONCLUDER?

More than one person reaches a collective conclusion the group is called the Concluders.

It is also a recognized word according to Wiktionary

"Concluder"
    English
    Noun
    concluder (plural concluders)
    A person who, or thing which concludes (in any sense)
    Category: English nouns

Suffice to say, I feel "Donkdowndonedied" was wronged and berated by a piece of dirt forum troll and it's high time Azzclown get what's coming to him. Unless the man is literally a more credible source on conversational English than SCRABBLE (and Wiktionary for that matter) he owes "Donkdowndonedied" and myself apologies for his blunder and also for his egregious behavior. I have been banned and post restricted for much much less, I believe he should be tossed from PFA until he issues heartfelt, public apologies Druff.

Either that or we can all break the news to the millions of people who have settled disputes over whether something something was a word or not, to be ultimately decided on by the swift and benevolent Scrabble board game, that there was no winner, Scrabble is defunct, all hail Azzclown. Please send all future grievances pertaining to the existence (or lack of) any word directly to his attention, here under the bridge of PokerFraudAlert.com, and make sure you spit in the envelope (to keep the glue from drying, of course.)

Good day.
    Last edited by 408Mike; 11-04-2012 at 06:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    http://www.scrabblefinder.com/word/concluder/

Is concluder a scrabble word?

"No Definition of 'concluder' Found - It's still good as a Scrabble word though!"

Thanks for proving once again you literally have shit for brains.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Also words in scrabble: aa, aal, ae, mm, cwm, phpht, ...

I realize that concluder is a word, adding -er to a verb can do that. But holy fuck, do you suck at dictionaries and word meanings and everything else.

Load Metric
    Thank god we made a new thread for this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Thank god we made a new thread for this.
    Still not quite sure why he has thread starting abilities. Mike thinks that a game made by Mattel is the authority on the English Language.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

"No Definition of 'concluder' Found - It's still good as a Scrabble word though!"

An accepted Scrabble word (and Wiktionary word at that) is exactly that Azz.

Say it, say it and mean it: "I, Azzclown, know the English language better than Scrabble" so I can light your dumbass up.

You've had this coming, it's one or the other, either Azzclown>Scrabble

*OR*

Donkdowndonedied/408mike>Azzclown

WHICH IS IT AZZ????

tick tock tick tock
    Last edited by 408Mike; 11-04-2012 at 06:24 PM.
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    I've always hated Scrabble.

I'm not good at it and just don't find it fun to wrack my brain thinking of words.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

An accepted Scrabble word (and Wiktionary word at that) is exactly that Azz.

Say it, say it and mean it "I Azzclown know the English language better than Scrabble" so I can light your dumbass up.

You've had this coming, it's one or the other, either YOU>SCRABBLE

*OR*

Donkdowndonedied/408mike>Azzclown

WHICH IS IT AZZ?

tick tock tick tock
    Mike, if you think that Scrabble and Wiktionary are the authorities on words, I don't know what to tell you. One is a game made by Mattel, one is a site that can be edited by anyone. Go make mommy some raw hamburger surprise and stop embarrassing yourself.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I debated how much of my valuable time winning this argument might be worth
    Your time is worthless Mikey.

Anyone with even retard level IQ would go to google type "dictionary concluder" and see how many _different_ dictionaries come back with it as an acceptable word.

Being a good scrabble player isnt just about knowing lots of words, or even words with special letter combinations, its also about knowing how to play letters in such a way to force your opponent to not gain maximum points on their turn and setting up your next turn(s).

I'm sure next week when you think everyone will have forgotten, you'll come back and tell us all about how one of your friends went to the world champs of scrabble and gives you excellent advice all the time.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    How could one be more or less credible than the game of Scrabble? This whole thread does not make any sense.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

No Definition of 'concluder' Found - It's still good as a Scrabble word though!

Even Scrabble themselves have no definition for it, and even seem to poke fun that "It's still good as a Scrabble word though!"

Mike literally sent me IMs that said "check" and "mate". That "he was taught by the best" (I'm assuming that means Lord scooter. I guess this week he is a genius again). This was his Ace in The Hole. He probably was so stoked while he was typing this. I challenge him to find the "word" "concluder" used 3 times by anybody on the entire internet that looks like they have a shred of intelligence using it in the manner in which dipshitdonedied did. 3 examples. The entire internet. I'll respond to him again if he can do it.

Load Metric
    oh fuck me...

Look, I'll give it straight- Concluder is technically a word but not on it's own, it's the object/noun whom reaches/creates a conclusion. A conclusion can not be reached without a concluder, that's pretty straight forward.

It's still a fucking word, it was used correctly by Donkdowndonedied, and azzclown is full of shit for stating the word was made up when it clearly is not.

I found some grey area resources for a grey area word, it ain't perfect, but I didn't say "nfciewqofnewoi is a word NOW WATCH ME MAKE IT DANCE IN A SENTENCE! did I????

Azz is WRONG, concluder IS a word, azzclown DOES need to face facts and admit to being stubborn and somewhat ignorant (unwilling to accept facts from any source other than himself is close enough to the literal definition of the fucking word)

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Load Metric
    There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 5 guests)

Anal_Hershiser,
    408Mike,
    BUBBLES,
    Edward Teach,
    JimmyG_415

Uh oh. Get ready for some FTP 3 figure roll butthurt.

Load Metric
    oh fuck me...

Look, I'll give it straight- Concluder is technically a word but not on it's own, it's the object/noun whom reaches/creates a conclusion. A conclusion can not be reached without a concluder, that's pretty straight forward.

It's still a fucking word, it was used correctly by Donkdowndonedied, and azzclown is full of shit for stating the word was made up when it clearly is not.

I found some grey area resources for a grey area word, it ain't perfect, but I didn't say "nfciewqofnewoi is a word NOW WATCH ME MAKE IT DANCE IN A SENTENCE! did I????

Azz is WRONG, concluder IS a word, azzclown DOES need to face facts and admit to being stubborn and somewhat ignorant (unwilling to accept facts from any source other than himself is close enough to the literal definition of the fucking word)

WAKE UP PEOPLE!
    No one fucking cares. Get that "distilled" in your brain.
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    oh fuck me...

WAKE UP PEOPLE!
    No one fucking cares. Get that "distilled" in your brain.
    That's the funniest part of this entire thread. Mike thinking that anybody gives a fuck either way. That it's threadworthy. The guys entire thought process is like a lobotomized lab chimp. He just can't help but fuck up every single thing he tries to do.

Load Metric
    Why oh why is this dipshit still allowed to start threads?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Why oh why is this dipshit still allowed to start threads?
    See Mike. Me and Hockey Guy disagree on almost everything. But we can both agree that you are a dipshit who should not have thread starting abilities. The worst part is knowing that he is probably working on some huge, overly complicated response that nobody but he will understand. Please spare us all from that post. Please.

Load Metric
    In Mike's warped mind he is right. What do you expect though, he's a drug addict and dropped out of school in 8th grade.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  30afeqs.gif
Views: 238
Size:  469.4 KB

Thread Information