Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many sponges does sonatine ties to his shoes in order to drive a car?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    Somehow you attacked Sonatine, attacked him some more, and then threw in the towel and offered a truce to him all in one thread. This is without Sonatine ever having entered or participated in the thread.

meth - not even once
    This thread has everything to do with frustration and little else.

Load Metric
    Somehow you attacked Sonatine, attacked him some more, and then threw in the towel and offered a truce to him all in one thread. This is without Sonatine ever having entered or participated in the thread.
    I am not offering a truce, there can not be one as there are no defined terms of engagement. He has no demands and apparently a LOT of willpower to keep doing what he's been doing, and part of that is manipulating public opinion about me (mostly by lying) and behind the scenes he drove me insane at skatz.

Since I can't tell if his motive is to genuinely get rid of me or my guess, just keep fucking with me for fun, I am being blunt-and that goes for all the poker forums, not just pfa.

I've fucking had it, I'm sick of being treated like shit I am sick of people twisting my every day life into some fucked demented whateverthefuck it is you people think I do all day- ENOUGH.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    I am not offering a truce, there can not be one as there are no defined terms of engagement. He has no demands and apparently a LOT of willpower to keep doing what he's been doing, and part of that is manipulating public opinion about me (mostly by lying) and behind the scenes he drove me insane at skatz.

Since I can't tell if his motive is to genuinely get rid of me or my guess, just keep fucking with me for fun, I am being blunt-and that goes for all the poker forums, not just pfa.

I've fucking had it, I'm sick of being treated like shit I am sick of people twisting my every day life into some fucked demented whateverthefuck it is you people think I do all day- ENOUGH.

Load Metric
    Putting some things to rest here.

First off tine attacks my integrity for not producing a bath salts video. My integrity first and foremost is strong and the one and only time i fucked up (*edit actually mrobot makes 2 times) was when vegas called me out for the napkin bullshit, and I plan to pay him back regardless.

Ask China, whom I do still owe some old staking funds, if I was ever weird or flaky with money, did I ever give my word to play an event or do something in the forum and not follow through.

Ask Jewdonk the one time he ghosted me I agreed to ship 10% and DID HE NOT HAVE THAT CASH WITHIN MINUTES OF THE TOURNAMENT ENDING? - YES HE DID

and the very next day he bitched me out for not being willing to loan him $20 on stars

Have I ever given shitty advice to anyone? No I have not.

Did I fuck up in trying to use personal info against mrobot years ago in the hopes i might get paid faster yes I did, and in all fairness at the time I have absolutely NO idea such a thing was as big a bitch move as it was. I didn't spend years on anon forums where people guard their privacy with all they've got, today obv I would slap myself if I had the chance to do it over again, which I cannot do.

Now re: bath salts video firstly I didn't want to do it but the money sounded ok and I didn't really think tine and the rest of skatz would accept me if I did it. I basically just wanted the money and to come out without any felonies or a pissed off sonatine in general.

Tine promised me a camera, said bob would send it to me, admittedly this sounds like a con from where I am standing now but at the time I shit you all not, my life was hectic and I wasn't thinking clearly.

Needless to say, regardless of what sonatine swears happened or would have, he had 0.0 intentions of paying me and 0.0 intentions of lending me a camera. The whole entire thing was literally just to troll me, so when he shows up with his bullshit story ""I troll mike because he flaked on the bath salts video" he is LYING he ass off.

Prove it you say? Sure, for starters when i said I would do the vid and gave bob my address tine started stalling so I borrowed a camera from my parents and let him know I had it, would he please send money in some fashion. He ignored me.

I then said to be on the safe side for him, send me a reloadable card like from walmart and send only funds for the bath salts at first and load the rest on there once he has receipt of the video in some way.

He ignored that too

Then I got frustrated and asked him what exactly was it that he wanted? I started on a tangent talking about going downtown all high and doing crazy shit, said if he wanted that then send loot, it had been over a week at this point. Did he want more? Like theatrics? I figured for a little extra cash I could act totally insane, give him something to laugh at, and at this he seized his opportunity to cut and run without looking like a weasle and that's what he's been trying to do ever since.

In truth, sonatine has almost no reason not to like me, but he definitely does not want me posting on "his" forum aka skatz. He doesn't admit it but he really feels like skatz is his, especially since he is the only or one of the few members who has met scooter IRL. He literally just didn't like me, and from day1 set out to make sure I was never really welcomed.

Mission accomplished dude. Congrats, a man more skatz than you could ever be and whose life was changed more by skatz than will ever happen again is totally unwelcome at his very home and in truth, has suffered many tines over what was ever justifiable.

You are a piece of shit, essentially.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post

Are you still here? Your kind is supposed to scurry for dark crevices when the lights go on, now scurry along while grownups talk.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Mike, you are terrible and nobody cares about the problems you have with other forums.
    If you want to be of use, go pester Micon and be his radio co-host, at this stage nothing could actually make it worse for him.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    also before anyone asks "why do you go to skatz when that's probably tines biggest gripe with you in the first place?" and the answer is not very clear anymore, at least not to me. Meaning I like skatz and wish I could participate there, even though at times it really seems like I am just the butt of every joke or something. I can't explain it, probably just the fact that it's a click and I have never been much for clicks, but this one is more interesting. Very intelligent people post there and treat the site with reverence and to date, not once has anything from IST been blabbed on the forums that i am aware of. I suppose I see something in the forum that is not readily apparent and might not even exist in that I feel like there is a legitimately real benefit to being "in" there, otherwise why else would it's core patrons be so loyal?

Might as well grow hair and dye it purple and walk on my hands and sprout a second cock, all of those things will happen before I am respected and accepted at skatz...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Mike, you are terrible and nobody cares about the problems you have with other forums.
    If you want to be of use, go pester Micon and be his radio co-host, at this stage nothing could actually make it worse for him.
    He just accused me of renting out my account for trolling purposes or something gtfo

and I actually am legitimately in need of his vaping advice, and can't get it, because he doesn't think I am me

definitely NOT doing radio with that man.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Has nothing to do with you spelling clique wrong and writing long terrible posts mikey, nothing at all.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

Load Metric
    bubbles
    zealandonk
    azzclown
    muck ficon
    sonatine

at least ya'll are consistent, give you that much.

wish liquid syphon posted here, miss hearing him call me mikeyroid for some reason

Load Metric
    Has nothing to do with you spelling clique wrong and writing long terrible posts mikey, nothing at all.
    Do not call me mikey first and foremost

second I am American and as such I can say click or clique, while you eurotards and wannabe eurotards are stuck with clique

faggot

Platinum
    Load Metric
    When people give you good advice and you repeatedly tell them to go fuck themselves what do you expect?

Platinum
    Load Metric

second I am American and as such I can say click or clique, while you eurotards and wannabe eurotards are stuck with clique

faggot
    You have no idea where New Zealand is, do you.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    He just accused me of renting out my account for trolling purposes or something gtfo

and I actually am legitimately in need of his vaping advice, and can't get it, because he doesn't think I am me

definitely NOT doing radio with that man.
    Name:  JBvUa.jpg
Views: 736
Size:  638.3 KB
    My mom has a few special requests actually, Vwls do you do any freelance work? For fun or at least pretty cheap? Mostly cutesy stuff with her horses and baby foal who is still a baby but a freaking huge one let me tell you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike
    i care guys really i do

i care sooooooooooo

much
    Tine, this is my ultimatum-if you refuse to stop trolling me I am walking from the forum

This is bad for me personally and it isn't for you and I just can't stand it anymore. The power seems to rest with you as nothing done or said affects you personally and it DOES ME.

Your choice either way, but I don't have it in me to fight anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Are you still here? Your kind is supposed to scurry for dark crevices when the lights go on, now scurry along while grownups talk.
    You are 30 something, live with mommy, have no car,no job, and consider yourself a "grownup"?

Load Metric
    First off tine attacks my integrity.....
    You have no integrity. You have proven that time and time again. You say you'll do something, then you simply don't do it.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric

faggot
    mikey mikey mikey mikey

your click is fucking pikey

mikey mikey mikey mikey

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    Are you still here?
    Are you still here?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Tine, this is my ultimatum-if you refuse to stop trolling me I am walking from the forum

This is bad for me personally and it isn't for you and I just can't stand it anymore. The power seems to rest with you as nothing done or said affects you personally and it DOES ME.

Your choice either way, but I don't have it in me to fight anymore.
    If he gave a shit about you and saw you as a threat in some way you can be sure he would make life miserable somehow, some way.
    You just aren't worth his attention is all, but believe me, he can get miles beneath your skin

Thread Information