View Poll Results: Who would you vote for right now?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rand Paul

7 6.09%
  • Christie

1 0.87%
  • Trump

46 40.00%
  • Hilary

11 9.57%
  • Bernie

33 28.70%
  • Carson

1 0.87%
  • Cruz

6 5.22%
  • Rubio

6 5.22%
  • Bush

1 0.87%
  • Kasich

3 2.61%
Page 9 of 145 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: President 2016

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Cruz knows half of the electorate are god fearing, braindead spastics. Which is what got him the win.

This is why Trump needs to talk about the Great Almighty a little more.

Easy game really.

Still half expecting a candidate to come running from his home towards the waiting cameras clutching a piece of toast that has an image of Jesus Christ on it.

Carson maybe?
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 309
Size:  40.2 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    http://www.forwardprogressives.com/7...ess-president/

7 Examples Showing Why Marco Rubio is No Moderate and Has No Business Being President February 6, 2016 By Allen Clifton

Following the Iowa Caucus, it seems the Republican party has officially found the “establishment” candidate they hope will win the nomination over Donald Trump or Ted Cruz: Florida Senator Marco Rubio. Since his third place finish in Iowa (yes, they’re hyping up a candidate based on a third place finish), Rubio has been the “talk of the town” much more so than the actual winner, Ted Cruz.

The “why” behind that is fairly simple: Nobody really sees Cruz as a legitimate presidential candidate and Rubio is the RNC’s last hope to possibly knock Trump from the top of the presidential polling. He’s also a candidate who the GOP believes it can paint as a “moderate” and someone who will appeal to independents and even possibly some conservative Democrats. Essentially, he’s 2016’s Mitt Romney.

Make no mistake about it, Rubio is far from a moderate. The only reason he might appear to be moderate is because the two clowns currently running ahead of him make him seem moderate by comparison. While I won’t argue that Rubio would be worse than Trump or Cruz, he would still be an absolute disaster as president.

In fact, here are seven examples showing why Rubio is no moderate and why he has no business being this nation’s next president.

1. He’s spineless: It’s indisputable that once upon a time Rubio stood up to his party, governed like he was supposed to, and worked with Democrats and a few other Republicans to pass comprehensive immigration reform. A bill that would have provided a path to citizenship and been signed into law had former Speaker of the House John Boehner ever let the House of Representatives vote on it. But instead of defending why immigration reform makes sense, he now tries to act as if he never supported amnesty and has sided fully with the anti-immigrant rhetoric commonly supported by the Republican party. It takes gall to have a vote on the record for a bill that would have allowed a path to citizenship, then to deny that you supported that because you don’t have the spine to stand up to your own party’s ignorance. Sorry, but that’s not leadership.

2. He opposes any exemptions for abortion: He is easily one of the most anti-abortion candidates running for president. While being anti-women’s rights isn’t anything uncommon among Republicans, Rubio takes things a step further by opposing abortion even in cases of sexual assault. That’s about as extreme as you can get on abortion. To say that a rape victim should have no control over her own body after suffering a horrific and violent attack is incredibly appalling. If he were our next president, women’s rights would come under full attack.

3. He opposes raising the minimum wage – yet admitted a few months ago that people can’t live on $10 or $11 an hour: This isn’t an example of radical behavior as much as it is stupidity fueled by pandering. These are his exact words from October: “I have the full confidence that the American private sector, made up of the most innovative and productive people on this planet, won’t just create millions of jobs. They will create millions of jobs that pay more. Because even the jobs that are being created now don’t pay enough. You can’t live on $10 an hour. You can’t live on $11 an hour.” Yes, a candidate who admits that a person can’t make a living on a wage that’s $3-4 an hour more than the current minimum wage… opposing raising the minimum wage. And even though the “private sector” could easily be paying their employees as much as they want, tens of millions of Americans continue to earn minimum wage – because the law prevents them from being paid less.

4. After saying we needed to do more in Syria to combat ISIS, he then voted against giving President Obama the authority to do more in Syria to combat ISIS: No, this isn’t a joke. For two years he said we needed to do more, then when the president went to Congress to get the power to do more, he voted against it.

5. He doesn’t think it should be illegal to fire people for being gay: Mr. “Moderate” Marco Rubio seems to think it’s perfectly acceptable for someone to lose their job for no other reason than their sexual orientation – something that has absolutely nothing to do with their job. In other words, he supports outright bigotry and discrimination.

6. He thinks the United States is governed by God, not the Constitution: Just a couple of months ago he literally said that if a law – any law – conflicts with “God’s rules,” that “God’s rule” always wins. To put it in another way, he essentially believes that the Bible overrules the Constitution and that the United States should be a Christian theocracy.

7. Following President Obama’s visit to a mosque, he claimed that it was a move meant to divide Americans more: Yes, a candidate for a party whose leading presidential candidate has called for banning all Muslims from entering the United States, and registering the ones who are here, is calling President Obama “divisive” for visiting a mosque to talk about rejecting policies that seek to discriminate. Though I wonder what Rubio would say about George W. Bush visiting a mosque following 9/11 as a gesture toward Muslim Americans that we don’t hold them responsible for the acts of a few heinous animals.

Comments

IAmProfessionalTalk:

big dick: great post. Thanks
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    I hope im not the only one watching the debate Lulz from the beginning

Comments

big dick: great name

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Christie ruffing up Rubio in this debate right now!!! Nice. Trump/Christie 2016

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    I hope im not the only one watching the debate Lulz from the beginning
    We're all watching the UFC.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    rubio got some serious traction in iowa. it was pretty evident early on (in the 1st couple of debates months ago) that he was more polished than anyone.

he just had that "presidential" persona to him. he has it..and trump clearly has none of the look/feel, and i think trumps finished. his lead is nil

Comments

thesidedish: absolutely dreadful post, rubio just threw up all over himself

big dick: I also threw up after reading it

drufdajewgod: It was very bad, Christie was very effective against Rubio. Crowd made things worse.

IamGreek: President Trump could teach Rubio how to be a great President
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Christie took Rubio out back and assaulted him.

Not sure what's going to happen now. Rubio finished strong but we have an impending snow storm, Rubio falling apart now and a whole bunch on independents who haven't made up their minds yet.

I am tempted to buy some Kasich and Clinton and hope to hit a home run on Tieaday.

Comments

4Dragons: how did i miss this, aaand cogent

Platinum
    Load Metric

Wretched, slimy, reptilian motherfucker . Now we know how Cruz beat Trump.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Cruz *is* a slimeball.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 02-06-2016 at 08:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Christie took Rubio out back and assaulted him.

Not sure what's going to happen now. Rubio finished strong but we have an impending snow storm, Rubio falling apart now and a whole bunch on independents who haven't made up their minds yet.

I am tempted to buy some Kasich and Clinton and hope to hit a home run on Tieaday.
    chris christie..lol..wut is the dude even doing up there....rubio has a really good chance @ winning NH.

Comments

abrown83: Had - you obviously didn't see the assault don't worry it will be on replay through Tuesday

drufdajewgod: I think it was a strong night for Trump all around
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    yeah,..well. we'll see. i saw a couple of minutes of it. i can easily see rubio hate sliding right off of him like trump did earlier in the race.

iowa says it's a new ball game. and it looks like people are shifting away from trump

Load Metric

Comments

FPS_Russia: Respect to Trump

4Dragons:

IAmProfessionalTalk: kid's a champion

MumblesBadly: Trump nailed it.

IamGreek: Trump is GOD
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    gotta love Trump
    And wtf cruz what a cocksucker

Comments

herbertstemple: Takes a cocksucker to know a cocksucker.

MumblesBadly: Counter rep

Load Metric
    lolzzzzzzz
    I just watched the exchange between c.c and rubio, HOLY FUCK cc crushed him like a grape

Load Metric
    Jesus Christ, what a beat down.

The Manchurian Candidate just lost his shit.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Chris Christie is a brash east coast guy who is good at trolling, but you can't really trust him, and you wouldn't want him to lead anything.

If Christie's attacks prove to be Rubio's undoing, then he will have fucked the Republican party for four years. If Trump or Cruz get the nomination, Hillary wins. However, Rubio was 5 points ahead of Hillary in the latest poll averages.

Christie has no chance, so you can't even say that he has to resort to this in order to win the primary. It's already over for him.

With that said, Rubio should have been prepared for something like this, and had better comebacks ready.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Christie's sole motivation for sticking around is basically the same as Carson and Kakaiksichicksdf; ISIS might take out the rest of the field.

Short of that, Christie is just currying favor with one of the big dogs by taking down a soft target.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Christie's sole motivation for sticking around is basically the same as Carson and Kakaiksichicksdf; ISIS might take out the rest of the field.

Short of that, Christie is just currying favor with one of the big dogs by taking down a soft target.
    Every President needs a bulldog for VP, just sayin'.

Comments

sonatine: real

IamGreek: Trump/Christie has a nice ring to it

Load Metric
    Ben Carson is finally done, he can't even walk to his podium when his name is called.

Marco Rubio isn't going to make it, especially if Chris "Krispy Kreme" Christie sits on his face.

Druff is so disgusted with the Republican party right now that he might change his voter registration and become a democrat so he can vote for this jew...

Load Metric
    Wow Rubio, the only thing that came to mind when I watched that..

Comments

IamGreek: This!

Thread Information