Page 731 of 946 FirstFirst ... 231631681721727728729730731732733734735741781831 ... LastLast
Results 14,601 to 14,620 of 18909

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

source

JUST TAKE THE VAX ALREADY BIGOT!
    Nice, retard found something retarded co-authored by a high school kid.

Comments

dwai: your mom's a retard

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

source

JUST TAKE THE VAX ALREADY BIGOT!
    you seem mad your precious cdc fda approved vaccine does fuck all faggot

Comments

nightmarefish: Continues to talk shit about Trump’s vaccine, shame on you RINO.

TheXFactor: Take the vaccine faggot.

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Offsetting both faggots

splitthis: I second that

Load Metric

Hella mad. Fuming and on permanent tilt.

The study you linked that's being retweeted by retards proves very little about anything. Most of it is about it's authors.

You would have to look at the supplementary material to find the infections per 100k in different counties compared to their vaccination rate. It shows strong correlation between low infection numbers and high vaccination numbers. They for whatever reason didn't draw that conclusion from their own material.

For counties they used 1 weeks numbers compared to previous weeks numbers and then tried to correlate increase of cases to vaccination rates. I don't expect you to understand why it's retarded. So i will provide an easy to understand example...

Say if you were suck to 19 cocks this week and 20 cocks in the previous week, the study would conclude that you are not a cocksucker because there was no increase in your weekly cock consumption. As we all know you're a humongous faggot. The easiest way is to merely calculate how many cocks you sucked on an average week. In this case it would 19,5 cocks per week from an extensive 2 week sample. The increase or decrease of cocks is completely irrelevant.

...you're welcome.

Comments

dwai: you like sucking cocks fag?

nightmarefish: Offset the retarded fat mama’s boy.

Load Metric
    Hella mad. Fuming and on permanent tilt.

The study you linked that's being retweeted by retards proves very little about anything. Most of it is about it's authors.

You would have to look at the supplementary material to find the infections per 100k in different counties compared to their vaccination rate. It shows strong correlation between low infection numbers and high vaccination numbers. They for whatever reason didn't draw that conclusion from their own material.

For counties they used 1 weeks numbers compared to previous weeks numbers and then tried to correlate increase of cases to vaccination rates. I don't expect you to understand why it's retarded. So i will provide an easy to understand example...

Say if you were suck 19 cocks this week and 20 cocks in the previous week, the study would conclude that you are not a cocksucker because there was no increase in your weekly cock consumption. As we all know you're a humongous faggot. The easiest way is to merely calculate how many cocks you sucked on an average week. In this case it would 19,5 cocks per week from an extensive 2 week sample. The increase or decrease of cocks is completely irrelevant.

...you're welcome.
    autism

Comments

gimmick: "trolling"

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    No. Team Retard please keep dying.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Lose some weight fatboy

splitthis: Lies

gimmick:

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    No. Team Retard please keep dying.
    IMO you should be a little worried about getting your wish. The Republican Party might be populated by a bunch of criminals that prey mainly on their own low-information constituency. But the progressive wing of the Democratic Party has some very bad ideas (IMO) about how societies should function, and are pushing us towards a potential dystopian nightmare.

Comments

splitthis: They won’t succeed

Diamond
    Load Metric

Say if you were suck to 19 cocks this week and 20 cocks in the previous week, the study would conclude that you are not a cocksucker because there was no increase in your weekly cock consumption. As we all know you're a humongous faggot. The easiest way is to merely calculate how many cocks you sucked on an average week. In this case it would 19,5 cocks per week from an extensive 2 week sample. The increase or decrease of cocks is completely irrelevant.

...you're welcome.

Math checks out. Would love to use this as my sig

Comments

gimmick: i still like big dick's quote more

country978: lol!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    CNN with more front-page scare pieces.

'Virginia family is trying to process how their healthy 10-year-old daughter died from Covid in five days': https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/04/us/va...rnd/index.html

Keep in mind that this is an extreme outlier. Almost no healthy kids that age are dying from COVID.

Why didn't we see CNN covering similar stories about the flu in the late 2010s? There were 188 confirmed pediatric flu deaths in the 2018-19 season, but the CDC estimated that it was severely undercounted due to kids with preexisting conditions who died after a bout with the flu, and they estimate almost 500 kids died related to flu in 2018-19. This was very lightly covered at the time, and there was not a push at all for any kind of mask mandates in 2019 (even though cloth masks are significantly MORE helpful against the flu than they are against COVID).

In this long scare piece, CNN does not bother to mention once that there have been fewer than 500 COVID deaths in the under-18 age group, out of about 75 million kids that age. They also don't bother to mention that kids make up about 23% of the population, yet account for just 0.06% of COVID deaths. They also don't bother to mention that COVID is roughly comparable to the flu in its overall danger to young children.

IT'S COMING FOR THE KIDZ, Y'ALL

Very unbiased and factual reporting from the mainstream media, as usual.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: whatabout the flu

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Soy Beta Boy Offset

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    CNN with more front-page scare pieces.

'Virginia family is trying to process how their healthy 10-year-old daughter died from Covid in five days': https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/04/us/va...rnd/index.html

Keep in mind that this is an extreme outlier. Almost no healthy kids that age are dying from COVID.

Why didn't we see CNN covering similar stories about the flu in the late 2010s? There were 188 confirmed pediatric flu deaths in the 2018-19 season, but the CDC estimated that it was severely undercounted due to kids with preexisting conditions who died after a bout with the flu, and they estimate almost 500 kids died related to flu in 2018-19. This was very lightly covered at the time, and there was not a push at all for any kind of mask mandates in 2019 (even though cloth masks are significantly MORE helpful against the flu than they are against COVID).

In this long scare piece, CNN does not bother to mention once that there have been fewer than 500 COVID deaths in the under-18 age group, out of about 75 million kids that age. They also don't bother to mention that kids make up about 23% of the population, yet account for just 0.06% of COVID deaths. They also don't bother to mention that COVID is roughly comparable to the flu in its overall danger to young children.

IT'S COMING FOR THE KIDZ, Y'ALL

Very unbiased and factual reporting from the mainstream media, as usual.
    If the kid was as fat as the parents then not healthy.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Have another

dwai: offset
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    There is no pic of dead fat kid, guarantee obese, the parents were abusive allowing her to balloon so big like themselves.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Train keeps rolling

dwai: offset
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    There is no pic of dead fat kid, guarantee obese, the parents were abusive allowing her to balloon so big like themselves.
    I respect your right to speak ill of the dead. Maybe you're even correct. But I'm glad my own mind doesn't lead me to think of such terrible things. Fat or not a child is dead.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I respect your right to speak ill of the dead. Maybe you're even correct. But I'm glad my own mind doesn't lead me to think of such terrible things. Fat or not a child is dead.
    I feel like you’re on the way to seeing the light regarding some previous questions you asked.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

I feel like you’re on the way to seeing the light regarding some previous questions you asked.
    I want to see the good in split because there is also that. She helps other people every day and I respect her for that. I don't like that level of negativity in talking about a dead child and his parents.

Comments

splitthis: The real problem is rampant obesity

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here is the picture of the girl who died:

She was overweight, but not to the extent to where it should have created a COVID danger. The overweight factor has a lot to do with killing younger and middle-aged adults, but not kids. With kids, it's almost always preexisting conditions.

I think the girl just ran really bad and was one of the super unlucky kids to die from this. Her pattern of death from COVID was also atypical, as she went from symptomatic to dead within 5 days. Typically COVID deaths take a minimum of 2 weeks from first being symptomatic, and often longer. It is likely she had something else going on which wasn't known or diagnosed at that point.

In any case, CNN shouldn't be exploiting this death in order to create a fear narrative regarding kids. That only leads to harming children by placing needless restrictions upon them, which in turn harms social development and brings upon anxiety/depression issues.

Comments

splitthis: she is grossly obese

Load Metric
    Here is the picture of the girl who died:

She was overweight, but not to the extent to where it should have created a COVID danger. The overweight factor has a lot to do with killing younger and middle-aged adults, but not kids. With kids, it's almost always preexisting conditions.

I think the girl just ran really bad and was one of the super unlucky kids to die from this. Her pattern of death from COVID was also atypical, as she went from symptomatic to dead within 5 days. Typically COVID deaths take a minimum of 2 weeks from first being symptomatic, and often longer. It is likely she had something else going on which wasn't known or diagnosed at that point.

In any case, CNN shouldn't be exploiting this death in order to create a fear narrative regarding kids. That only leads to harming children by placing needless restrictions upon them, which in turn harms social development and brings upon anxiety/depression issues.
    Likely blood clots. Genetic predisposition + Covid-19. Occasionally happens with asymptomatic cases. Still a rare x rare type of event.

Slightly older kids are more common with MIS-C (multisystem inflammatory syndrome) to have thrombotic events. MIS-C is something kids started getting around the time cov2 came around. It's not really asymptomatic though.

In case you're wondering it's still far more common than blood clots related to vaccines.

Comments

splitthis: ITS THE FAT

Load Metric
    671 public workers in Connecticut refused covid shot and are on unpaid leave. Fighting the good fight wonder if getting unemployment benefits, I would guess no.
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 10-08-2021 at 01:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Another terrible and misleading COVID article by CNN:

Headline:

Children Face Similar Risk of COVID Infeciton as Adults, Study Suggests

That headline was deliberately written to appear that kids were at a similar risk level from COVID, while at the same time giving them the out that it's technically factual (since kids have a similar risk to get infected by COVID, though not a similar risk from it).

The article does briefly mention that kids are far more likely to be asymptomatic than adults, but of course it doesn't discuss the exponentially lower death rate compared to adults. The death rate is never disclosed on CNN because it goes against the panic narrative they've been trying to present for 20 months.

Also, the article skips a very important factor in the school vaccine/masking debate: Do kids TRANSMIT COVID at a high rate?

Included is a single quote saying, "The fact that children, and especially young children, can transmit SARS-CoV-2 is now established and more clearly understood", but they don't expand upon it. Why? Because it is increasingly believed that kids transmit COVID at a MUCH lower rate than adults, making all of the mandatory masking virtually useless (and in fact harmful).

Just a horrible article all around. It gives no new information, and just incites panic.

Peak CNN.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Headline:

That headline was deliberately written to appear that kids were at a similar risk level from COVID, while at the same time giving them the out that it's technically factual (since kids have a similar risk to get infected by COVID, though not a similar risk from it).

The article does briefly mention that kids are far more likely to be asymptomatic than adults, but of course it doesn't discuss the exponentially lower death rate compared to adults. The death rate is never disclosed on CNN because it goes against the panic narrative they've been trying to present for 20 months.

Also, the article skips a very important factor in the school vaccine/masking debate: Do kids TRANSMIT COVID at a high rate?

Included is a single quote saying, "The fact that children, and especially young children, can transmit SARS-CoV-2 is now established and more clearly understood", but they don't expand upon it. Why? Because it is increasingly believed that kids transmit COVID at a MUCH lower rate than adults, making all of the mandatory masking virtually useless (and in fact harmful).

Just a horrible article all around. It gives no new information, and just incites panic.

Peak CNN.
    In other peak CNN news. There was a school shooting this week that they initially jumped all over. They were set for 24 hour coverage. Then it turned out the shooter was black and now you can’t find one anchor covering it. Imagine that.

Comments

splitthis: DINDU THATS WHY

Load Metric

Headline:

Peak CNN.
    Fairly sure it's in the headline. Considering that was something that was speculated to be much lesser.

Couldn't really care less about the article not covering things that weren't in the study it was based on. Every article doesn't cover everything related to the subject.

Maybe focus on bitching about what's in the article and not what isn't in it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Headline:

Peak CNN.
    Fairly sure it's in the headline. Considering that was something that was speculated to be much lesser.

Couldn't really care less about the article not covering things that weren't in the study it was based on. Every article doesn't cover everything related to the subject.

Maybe focus on bitching about what's in the article and not what isn't in it.
    So you think that headline was honestly drawn up, without any attempt to mislead?

Was it a coincidence that the word "death" (or anything about death) wasn't mentioned once, in an article supposedly about COVID danger faced by kids?

Was it a coincidence that they devoted just one sentence to the transmissibility by kids, and that one sentence omitted any mention of the likelihood that they are transmitting at a much lesser rate?

Look, we can have radically different opinions on COVID issues and COVID policy, but we're not going to get anywhere here if you can't be honest about the horrible bias being displayed in articles like these.

Comments

splitthis: He is retarded

Thread Information