Page 781 of 946 FirstFirst ... 281681731771777778779780781782783784785791831881 ... LastLast
Results 15,601 to 15,620 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Was just coming in to say I've seen a number of pieces of data showing Omicron is PEAKING now in several US major metros and also in some Canadian provinces.

This ain't your father's coronavirus...this sucker is gonna fall FAST for a while now...

EDIT: Actual US peak may have been Jan. 6, 2022. Most influential model (U of Washington model) estimated it would be Jan. 19, 2022.

So this thing comes in for a few weeks and is ALREADY running out of people to infect. That is tremendous as Omicron infection protects against Delta.

Expect the MSM to start talking about this (using terms like "glimmer of hope" and "cautiously optimistic") when it's bloody obvious we're crashing over the other side of the mountain. Dey so dumb.
    Yep, Omicron is the best thing to happen in 2 year. Hitting all states at the same time instead of hopping around. Once this surge is over there won’t be anywhere for it to go.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Was just coming in to say I've seen a number of pieces of data showing Omicron is PEAKING now in several US major metros and also in some Canadian provinces.

This ain't your father's coronavirus...this sucker is gonna fall FAST for a while now...

EDIT: Actual US peak may have been Jan. 6, 2022. Most influential model (U of Washington model) estimated it would be Jan. 19, 2022.

So this thing comes in for a few weeks and is ALREADY running out of people to infect. That is tremendous as Omicron infection protects against Delta.

Expect the MSM to start talking about this (using terms like "glimmer of hope" and "cautiously optimistic") when it's bloody obvious we're crashing over the other side of the mountain. Dey so dumb.
    Yep, Omicron is the best thing to happen in 2 year. Hitting all states at the same time instead of hopping around. Once this surge is over there won’t be anywhere for it to go.
    And yet everyone gets a flu shot each fall. I choose to risk the flu. I get sick (or not) and we do it all again next year.

Neither the flu nor the Ro Ro is going to disappear.

Nostalgia is a powerful drug. Look forward not back

Comments

JACKDANIELS: very true

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Test results are slow these days.

Still no answer about Ben. His case has been mild though. He is functioning normally, and in fact ate more than usual for dinner on Tuesday night.

He does have a persistent sore throat and recurring headaches, plus some congestion, so that kinda sucks, but he's been a lot sicker than this before.

In other news, someone else I know got Omicron despite being vaxxed, boosted, and having original COVID in 2020. Ouch. Mild case though.

Load Metric
    todge ive been trying to tell you for a long time that the vast majority of cases are mild, even with your terrible immune system am sure you will be ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Platinum
    Load Metric

Still no answer about Ben. His case has been mild though. He is functioning normally, and in fact ate more than usual for dinner on Tuesday night.

He does have a persistent sore throat and recurring headaches, plus some congestion, so that kinda sucks, but he's been a lot sicker than this before.

In other news, someone else I know got Omicron despite being vaxxed, boosted, and having original COVID in 2020. Ouch. Mild case though.
    Ya they don't have the staff to perform all the tests. Guy I know was sick and took a covid test last Thursday and was feeling better by Monday, test came back positive yesterday. Completely worthless.

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://nypost.com/2022/01/13/these-...ver-had-covid/

Are these folks tempting fate by calling themselves invincible to covid? Sometimes I feel this way too since I exercise no caution whatsoever and never have and have not gotten sick even though this virus has been up close to me many times. Maybe they're all weed smokers?

Gold
    Load Metric

You have any symptoms, Druff? Did you test?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    https://nypost.com/2022/01/13/these-...ver-had-covid/

Are these folks tempting fate by calling themselves invincible to covid? Sometimes I feel this way too since I exercise no caution whatsoever and never have and have not gotten sick even though this virus has been up close to me many times. Maybe they're all weed smokers?
    My stepdad smokes weed all day every day and was fairly sick when he got covid, nothing to concerning though.

Gold
    Load Metric
    There has been a lot of covid news recently. Where are Khlawat and Dwai when we need them the most?

Load Metric
    There has been a lot of covid news recently. Where are Khlawat and Dwai when we need them the most?
    Supreme Court blocks biden's unconstitutional vax mandate

"Permitting OSHA to regulate the hazards of daily life - simply because most Americans have jobs and face those same risks while on the clock - would significantly expand OSHA’s regulatory authority without clear congressional authorization."
    finally some common sense

rofl another L for the libtards

Comments

country978: welcome back

Load Metric
    Bad news for Team Biden re OSHA’s COVID protocol mandate for large companies.

Supreme Court blocks Biden's Covid vaccine requirement for businesses
    The workplace requirement, which was challenged by a group of red states and businesses, would have affected nearly 80 million U.S. workers.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/sup...llows-n1287435

The protocol mandate for healthcare workers, however, was upheld.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

"Permitting OSHA to regulate the hazards of daily life - simply because most Americans have jobs and face those same risks while on the clock - would significantly expand OSHA’s regulatory authority without clear congressional authorization."

While the court has exhibited some common sense in this instance local governments in blue states/cities are tightening their grip with more mandates and restrictions. Many of these cities, New York, Chicago, Minneapolis/St Paul (that I know of) want to make it impossible for an unvaccinated person to go anywhere publicly. And this on the heels of what should be everyone's realization that we were sold a bill of goods with the vaccines. I am not saying they didn't work but were we not told that vaccinated people would not get infected, sick, hospitalized or spread the virus to others? Where was the discussion about a 3rd shot when we were all told to take 2 and we'd be done with it all? When do we normalize the schools?

Its not just masking in the schools that is an issue (though this is a big one). Schools that require masks oftentimes force kids to eat lunch outside or not talk if the elements force lunch inside. Schools that require masks oftentimes require kids to wear masks even while engaged in competitive sports. And schools that require masks oftentimes do not allow spectators at school events or if they do it is very limited. These schools also have no prom, no school dance in some instances and in some districts the kids/parents are under threat by teacher unions that school could be cancelled at any time. Then, if there is dissent, referrals to law enforcement or labels are applied such as being a Trump supporter or anti-science.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

While the court has exhibited some common sense in this instance local governments in blue states/cities are tightening their grip with more mandates and restrictions. Many of these cities, New York, Chicago, Minneapolis/St Paul (that I know of) want to make it impossible for an unvaccinated person to go anywhere publicly. And this on the heels of what should be everyone's realization that we were sold a bill of goods with the vaccines. I am not saying they didn't work but were we not told that vaccinated people would not get infected, sick, hospitalized or spread the virus to others? Where was the discussion about a 3rd shot when we were all told to take 2 and we'd be done with it all? When do we normalize the schools?

Its not just masking in the schools that is an issue (though this is a big one). Schools that require masks oftentimes force kids to eat lunch outside or not talk if the elements force lunch inside. Schools that require masks oftentimes require kids to wear masks even while engaged in competitive sports. And schools that require masks oftentimes do not allow spectators at school events or if they do it is very limited. These schools also have no prom, no school dance in some instances and in some districts the kids/parents are under threat by teacher unions that school could be cancelled at any time. Then, if there is dissent, referrals to law enforcement or labels are applied such as being a Trump supporter or anti-science.
    all this bullshit will stop soon, once the parents snap out of the mass formation psychosis, all of it will end very soon, until they do it all again with another natural virus that definitely wasn't funded by the American tax payers in a Chinese lab

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Save the children!!! Why do liberals like to see kids die?

https://twitter.com/EWoodhouse7/status/1481491026556694528

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

Was a 100 percent increase. Shame these people are so stupid when it comes to stats or they might have more credibility

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

Was a 100 percent increase. Shame these people are so stupid when it comes to stats or they might have more credibility
    any kid that died of covid was basically terminally ill

get over it faggot

Load Metric
    Omicron is definitely end running shots and natural immunity.

Case in point.. My wife.. She got Covid same time I did this past March into April 2021 spent 10 days in the hospital herself roughly (went in literally hours after I did)... Got vaccinated when she was eligible and wasnt due to for a booster yet (Had J&J shot in late July). 6 kids at her work came up positive last week.. Wasnt worried although she had had a sinus infection recently.. I was a little concerned when she was showing a low grade fever and complaining of feeling achy some.. Today she spikes to 101.2 Thu morning and has hot and cold chlls issue and a cough that isnt typical of like a post nasal drip from a sinus infection + achy all over.. Confirmed the sinus infection was back (piss poor treatment previously a couple weeks ago used ABT by the NP that wasnt likely appropriate). But I also pressed the issue due to legit covid symptoms and voila also Antigen + for Covid.. LIkely Omicron as thats what showed up in the Kids last week and she hadnt worked since Sunday night... Now I gotta hope Im not next.. Already been exposed to her during likely prodromal (non symptomatic but infectious period) timeframe.. We shall see.. a hat trick of this shit doesnt make me feel good about it.. (I got my vax a few weeks after her as I had to wait 90 days from my hospital discharge date like she did so mines been 4 months as of just after New Years).

Lets be be clear shes nowhere near sick as she was from Covid the last time at the end of March 2021 but its complicated by a legit bacterial infection from a poorly treated sinus infection previously from 2-2 1/2 weeks ago. I havent however been sick other then the usual sporadic long haul shit Ive been battling with shortness of breath and aches and pains that Ive had now magnified from Covid LH Syndrome so her Covid Omicron might be honestly opportunistic in occurance but just concerning some because she was hospitalized and fairly ill with covid and viral PNA and vaccinated and got hit again.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah I know someone who got vaxxed, boosted, AND had COVID in 2020 (confirmed by positive test), and got Omicron anyway. Not a bad case, but still Omicron.

Seems to be busting through a lot of booster, too, but not nearly at the same rate it's busting through early-mid 2021 vaccines.

With that said, so far I am either asymptomatic or not infected, despite living with (and not really avoiding) Benjamin who got a positive result from Monday's test. We just got the results at about 10pm Thursday night.

Load Metric
    Name:  31-D1-D10-A-84-FD-40-F0-8-EDE-6-FF9333-A848-F.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  157.8 KB
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Name:  2-D7-FE8-C8-88-E6-495-B-B77-C-F6515-C68-D661.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  548.3 KB
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information