Page 724 of 946 FirstFirst ... 224624674714720721722723724725726727728734774824 ... LastLast
Results 14,461 to 14,480 of 18904

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Wasn’t aware the outcome was binary Druff.

Still don’t want to get sick. Gonna need a shingles shot soon. I know it’s a MSM scam and I am not gonna die but I don’t want to get sick.

In the same vein, like kids and chicken pox/shingles, we know very little about the long term effect on kids.
    I know some one who got the shingles vaccine and still got shingles maybe less severe than she may have had. I am probably going to get this at some point. its not covered under canadian health umbrella so $600. not bad to mostly avoid a painful affliction.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    75 percent of borroughs and 85 percent in NYC shepple have gotten their vaccine. Irving of the Nets refusing to get it said"please respond to my privacy. People being told that if don't get it will pay a heavy price. They are blaming covid for causing more accidents ahead of last years statistic. they are saying more people , cutting off others, drunk driving, tuning left on red lights also blamed by the disease.

Also hospitals and teachers will face termination if don't get vaccination.

Comments

splitthis: RESIST MEDICAL TYRANNY
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 09-27-2021 at 07:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Wasn’t aware the outcome was binary Druff.

Still don’t want to get sick. Gonna need a shingles shot soon. I know it’s a MSM scam and I am not gonna die but I don’t want to get sick.

In the same vein, like kids and chicken pox/shingles, we know very little about the long term effect on kids.
    I know some one who got the shingles vaccine and still got shingles maybe less severe than she may have had. I am probably going to get this at some point. its not covered under canadian health umbrella so $600. not bad to mostly avoid a painful affliction.
    As some of you might remember, I had shingles in 2010. And... while I don't want to encourage the anti-vax crowd, I'm almost sure my shingles were a result of vaccines.

If you recall, 2010 was the year when the formerly-dead disease pertussis (whooping cough) came back to the US, thanks to an idiotic "vaccines cause autism" campaign by geniuses like Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey. Parents listened to these morons, stopped vaccinating their kids, and the baby-killing disease persussis came back, after decades of dormancy.

It was also learned that the pertussis vaccine (TDaP) wears off after 10 years in adults, and you need a booster. It was recommended that all adults expecting to care for young babies should get the booster. I had a baby coming that year, and obviously I planned to get that booster, because pertussis was making a comeback.

Also, I had ignored flu shots my entire life up until 2010, as I knew the flu wasn't very likely to harm me at that age (it still isn't, at my present age). However, sicne the flu can also kill babies, it was also advised to get a flu shot.

The problem was that the second half of 2010 also brought me my worst string of colds in my life. I kept catching cold after cold, and all of them were severe and long lasting. One of them came from the germ factory known as the WSOP, but I caught other colds as well. You're not supposed to get these vaccines when sick, so I kept waiting for a clear break in the colds to where I could get it done. However, I was running out of time until the baby was projected to be born.

Finally, with only about 3.5 weeks left until the projected birth date, I had gotten over a cold and felt healthy. I went in to get my flu and TDaP shots.

2.5 weeks later, I got shingles. One day after that, my son came a week early, and I couldn't hold or touch him for the entire first month of his life. Brutal.

I wondered if the shingles was related to the shots, as shingles comes not from catching a virus, but from an existing virus (from chicken pox) breaking through your immune defenses. It seemed a bit too coincidental that I got shots which affect my immune system, and then got shingles right after.

Indeed, upon googling it, while there were no studies on this, I found a forum where people were discussing the matter. Amazingly, almost everyone in the shingles discussion had the exact same time frame -- 2.5 weeks after the TDaP shot, they got shingles. The following year, I even saw a tweet from a female poker player (not someone well known) who was pregnant, and said she got shingles "2 1/2 weeks after the TDaP shot", and she was also wondering if it was related.

I think my mistake was probably jumping the gun with getting the shots so soon after the cold got better. That cold was particularly bad, and I'm guessing my immune system hadn't fully returned to normal yet, and then I hit it with two vaccines. I didn't ask anyone else who got shingles from TDaP whether a cold preceded it.

Fortunately I jumped on the shingles super fast (credit to my girlfriend for immediately recognizing it, despite never having it herself), got the medication, and I didn't develop any permanent nerve damage from it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

As some of you might remember, I had shingles in 2010. And... while I don't want to encourage the anti-vax crowd, I'm almost sure my shingles were a result of vaccines.

If you recall, 2010 was the year when the formerly-dead disease pertussis (whooping cough) came back to the US, thanks to an idiotic "vaccines cause autism" campaign by geniuses like Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey. Parents listened to these morons, stopped vaccinating their kids, and the baby-killing disease persussis came back, after decades of dormancy.

It was also learned that the pertussis vaccine (TDaP) wears off after 10 years in adults, and you need a booster. It was recommended that all adults expecting to care for young babies should get the booster. I had a baby coming that year, and obviously I planned to get that booster, because pertussis was making a comeback.

Also, I had ignored flu shots my entire life up until 2010, as I knew the flu wasn't very likely to harm me at that age (it still isn't, at my present age). However, sicne the flu can also kill babies, it was also advised to get a flu shot.

The problem was that the second half of 2010 also brought me my worst string of colds in my life. I kept catching cold after cold, and all of them were severe and long lasting. One of them came from the germ factory known as the WSOP, but I caught other colds as well. You're not supposed to get these vaccines when sick, so I kept waiting for a clear break in the colds to where I could get it done. However, I was running out of time until the baby was projected to be born.

Finally, with only about 3.5 weeks left until the projected birth date, I had gotten over a cold and felt healthy. I went in to get my flu and TDaP shots.

2.5 weeks later, I got shingles. One day after that, my son came a week early, and I couldn't hold or touch him for the entire first month of his life. Brutal.

I wondered if the shingles was related to the shots, as shingles comes not from catching a virus, but from an existing virus (from chicken pox) breaking through your immune defenses. It seemed a bit too coincidental that I got shots which affect my immune system, and then got shingles right after.

Indeed, upon googling it, while there were no studies on this, I found a forum where people were discussing the matter. Amazingly, almost everyone in the shingles discussion had the exact same time frame -- 2.5 weeks after the TDaP shot, they got shingles. The following year, I even saw a tweet from a female poker player (not someone well known) who was pregnant, and said she got shingles "2 1/2 weeks after the TDaP shot", and she was also wondering if it was related.

I think my mistake was probably jumping the gun with getting the shots so soon after the cold got better. That cold was particularly bad, and I'm guessing my immune system hadn't fully returned to normal yet, and then I hit it with two vaccines. I didn't ask anyone else who got shingles from TDaP whether a cold preceded it.

Fortunately I jumped on the shingles super fast (credit to my girlfriend for immediately recognizing it, despite never having it herself), got the medication, and I didn't develop any permanent nerve damage from it.
    Nothing more empirical than a message board of fellow anxious hypochondriacs.

Dwai is right, am convinced now.

Comments

dwai: LOL
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Son of bitch. I had a mild case of Shingles (got treatment early on) a couple of years ago. I vaguely remember getting a Flu shot a few weeks before. Never made the connection until I read your post. Although, I wonder if it was the same shot since it was several years after your episode. I did some research. While the Flue shot does not directly cause Shingles, it can briefly lower your immunity to fight other viruses and allow the Herpes Zoster virus (shingles) to arise in your body. Just got my Flu Vaccine last Thursday, and I have been feeling a bit off since. I have been putting off the Shingles Vaccine since last year because I was waiting for the COVID Vaccine. The Shingles Vaccine is a two shot deal that needs to be given 2 months apart.

In general I think that it's good to wait about a month in between getting various Vaccines.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have never figured out whether I will need a shingles vaccine, given that I already had shingles.

I've heard some say yes, and others say no.

Shingles is of greater concern once you're over 60, as the chance of permanent nerve damage goes way up at that point. I had mine at 38, so between my jumping on it quickly and my relatively young age, my chance of the nerve damage wasn't that high, and indeed I dodged it.

I will look into the need for the shingles vaccine in about 10 years. My parents got it, but they never had shingles. In fact, I was the first one in my family to ever get it.

Load Metric
    I have never figured out whether I will need a shingles vaccine, given that I already had shingles.

I've heard some say yes, and others say no.

Shingles is of greater concern once you're over 60, as the chance of permanent nerve damage goes way up at that point. I had mine at 38, so between my jumping on it quickly and my relatively young age, my chance of the nerve damage wasn't that high, and indeed I dodged it.

I will look into the need for the shingles vaccine in about 10 years. My parents got it, but they never had shingles. In fact, I was the first one in my family to ever get it.

From the research I did, even if you've had Shingles, you can get it again. Also, if your parents have had it, you are more likely to get Shingles than someone who's parents did not have it. My Father had a severe case of it, which is why I am leaning towards getting the Vaccine. I'm a bit older than you (I am approaching 55), so I am on a quicker schedule.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbodoggins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Did you get any documentation proof? Like did they fill out your original covid card or something?
    Yes they added to my original card and also sent an email link for online verification. I haven't looked at that yet since I don't really need it.
    BTW, For the first time I was asked to show my vac card when I went to Planet Fitness. No drama, no one complaining, just business as usual.

Would you be so kind as to send a pic of what they wrote on the card? You can edit out your personal info if you like I am just curious.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbodoggins View Post
    Yes they added to my original card and also sent an email link for online verification. I haven't looked at that yet since I don't really need it.
    BTW, For the first time I was asked to show my vac card when I went to Planet Fitness. No drama, no one complaining, just business as usual.

Would you be so kind as to send a pic of what they wrote on the card? You can edit out your personal info if you like I am just curious.
    And while you’re at it, please send him a super hi-res scan of an uncirculated $100 bill. You can edit out the serial number if you like. He’s just curious.

Entrepreneurship at its finest.

Comments

OSA: stop being a snitch. fuck man, mind your own shit

Cerveza Fria: Offset. He's right to call this out

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

And while you’re at it, please send him a super hi-res scan of an uncirculated $100 bill. You can edit out the serial number if you like. He’s just curious.

Entrepreneurship at its finest.

Hang on, guys, I'm a little busy right now. I have to go to Walmart to get some gift cards for a nice policeman who called me on the phone and said I have some legal problems that he said he can help me out with if I act fast and don't tell anybody!

Load Metric
    Set aside a few hours for the sheer comedy.

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Back in NEO. Pup is on the mend, still has a morning cough and when excited couch. appetite back, energy back. Didn’t like me syringe feeding the fluids first 2 days but flushing that shit out and thinning respiratory secretions very very important.

While I was there, my friend called, her vaxxed boyfriend has a swollen ball. Nikki is onto something……..

So friends boyfriend has been through some test concerning his swollen painful scrotum, they don’t know what’s causing it. ITS THE VACCINE!

Comments

Walter Sobchak: It’s listening to fake nurses
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Back in NEO. Pup is on the mend, still has a morning cough and when excited couch. appetite back, energy back. Didn’t like me syringe feeding the fluids first 2 days but flushing that shit out and thinning respiratory secretions very very important.

While I was there, my friend called, her vaxxed boyfriend has a swollen ball. Nikki is onto something……..

So friends boyfriend has been through some test concerning his swollen painful scrotum, they don’t know what’s causing it. ITS THE VACCINE!
    So your 'friend' (lol) and Nicki Minaj's cousin have it, and the millions and millions of other vaxxed males don't?

So vaxx = swollen testicles?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

So your 'friend' (lol) and Nicki Minaj's cousin have it, and the millions and millions of other vaxxed males don't?

Ya, swollen nuts didn't exist before the vaccine bro. So fuckin obvious.

Load Metric

He just doesn’t want to admit he messed up while jelqing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

It caused me to have DICK TITS

Comments

dwai: DICK TITS IS GOD

Load Metric

Sleeping with that skank unprotected is most likely the cause.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

All that negative dummy. ITS THE VACCINE. SORRY LIBS, YOUR DICKS ARE GONNA FALL OFF.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

All that negative dummy. ITS THE VACCINE. SORRY LIBS, YOUR DICKS ARE GONNA FALL OFF.
    That's only if one eats gluten, does one's dick fall off.

Did your girlfriend's boyfriend at least get some loompa loompa weed out of his unfortunate situation?

PFA POY once

Bronze
    Load Metric

does it matter after the forced mask wearing shrunk them by 90 percent?

Thread Information