Page 723 of 946 FirstFirst ... 223623673713719720721722723724725726727733773823 ... LastLast
Results 14,441 to 14,460 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbodoggins View Post
    Got my COVID booster yesterday. Only side effect was sore arm, somewhat worse than after the first two doses.
    One week before I play in the Reunion so I'm feeling pretty good about it.
    I wonder if WSOP will honor the guarantee if they don't get 10,000 entries?
    What category are you in that you got a booster this early?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Got my COVID booster yesterday. Only side effect was sore arm, somewhat worse than after the first two doses.
    One week before I play in the Reunion so I'm feeling pretty good about it.
    I wonder if WSOP will honor the guarantee if they don't get 10,000 entries?
    Over 65. Just approved Friday. I made an appointment Saturday morning at CVS for later in the afternoon. No line or waiting.

Load Metric

Over 65. Just approved Friday. I made an appointment Saturday morning at CVS for later in the afternoon. No line or waiting.
    I’ll get mine when I can but I’m younger than that and no risk factors.

Comments

splitthis: Get 20 boosters lol the more the better

Load Metric
    I’ll get mine when I can but I’m younger than that and no risk factors.
    Wait, HIV+ is not a risk factor? You need to look shat shit up and get your booster.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: You forgot morbid obesity, high blood pressure and last but not least diabeetus.

Walter Sobchak: You’re the only AIDS around here

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    It seems that every anti-vaxxer is getting covid and dying.

I'd be surprised if they don't believe that the government is deliberately trying to infect and kill them.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    It seems that every anti-vaxxer is getting covid and dying.

I'd be surprised if they don't believe that the government is deliberately trying to infect and kill them.

Or using COVID as an excuse to delay filing required monthly financial reports to the FEC.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Back in NEO. Pup is on the mend, still has a morning cough and when excited couch. appetite back, energy back. Didn’t like me syringe feeding the fluids first 2 days but flushing that shit out and thinning respiratory secretions very very important.

While I was there, my friend called, her vaxxed boyfriend has a swollen ball. Nikki is onto something……..

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Do you?

dwai: offset
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    https://www.jpost.com/international/...ovid-19-680371

oh a dna vaccine? invented in india you say?

yeah ill be taking a wait and see approach on this one right here. like this plague is going to have to get a bit worse before 'indian dna vaccine' seems like a palpable solution to any of my pressing issues.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    https://www.jpost.com/international/...ovid-19-680371

oh a dna vaccine? invented in india you say?

yeah ill be taking a wait and see approach on this one right here. like this plague is going to have to get a bit worse before 'indian dna vaccine' seems like a palpable solution to any of my pressing issues.
    Strange article. What is the point? Is this cheaper for the poor nations? I would guess it must be.

The article kind of started off by framing it like it was some advance next weapon against the virus, then pointed out how it was similar to J&J in that it took DNA fragments of the virus, but without the protective encapsulation, and with questions about what effect it could have on chromosomes, and then states:

“The ZyCoV-D regimen is three shots, each 28 days apart. The phase III trial found the vaccine’s efficacy to be less than 70%.”

And then closes with:

“Whereas people around the world may be concerned and debating whether this DNA vaccine is a good idea,” Gershoni continued, “we have been blessed in Israel with RNA vaccines. So under no circumstances should theoretical arguments about DNA safety be used in Israel. They are simply not relevant.”

So is this a story about the what poverty stricken countries are trying to develop out of necessity because they can’t afford the better MRNA vaccines or get enough for their huge population? Just a weird article. It almost framed it like it was something forward looking and then it sounds very much like something that is not a step forward, but rather an experimental vaccine that is less advanced.

The headline should have been something more along the lines of, India struggles to develop their own vaccine as a cheaper alternative to more costly MRNA vaccines to combat Covid. Because that’s what it sounds like. I know they were struggling to get enough shots and were mixing and matching Astra Zeneca with some made in India and some of the Russian vaccine. And of course the better versions were going to upper caste citizens and many had only received one shot.

I’m guessing this is what they’re going to give their lower caste Dalits and other lower castes and certainly doesn’t sound like an advance, other than possibly above nothing, maybe.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    XFactor's favorite cartoonist Ben Garrison looks like he has COVID, but isn't admitting it.

From Reddit

Name:  bengarrison.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  84.4 KB

"Bad flu like symptoms with loss of smell and taste and energy" sounds like a certain bad flu-like virus we've gotten to know since early 2020.

He's still managed to draw cartoons during this time, so he couldn't be on his deathbed, but the guy is 64 and unvaxxed, sooo....

Load Metric
    XFactor's favorite cartoonist Ben Garrison looks like he has COVID, but isn't admitting it.

From Reddit

"Bad flu like symptoms with loss of smell and taste and energy" sounds like a certain bad flu-like virus we've gotten to know since early 2020.

He's still managed to draw cartoons during this time, so he couldn't be on his deathbed, but the guy is 64 and unvaxxed, sooo....
    ANYONE WHO HAS EVER BEEN SICK OR WILL BE SICK HAS COVID!

NO OTHER ILLNESSES EXIST ANYMORE.

it allows fat fucks like BCR and sonatine to blame someone else for their life of poor health decisions!

ON GOD

Comments

splitthis: It is unreal

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

From Reddit

ANYONE WHO HAS EVER BEEN SICK OR WILL BE SICK HAS COVID!

NO OTHER ILLNESSES EXIST ANYMORE.

it allows fat fucks like BCR and sonatine to blame someone else for their life of poor health decisions!

ON GOD
    Lol so true, my friend who had covid and refuses vaccine was told by her friend that she couldn’t have her around her boyfriend who has Copd, ie severe lung damage from smoking because she is worried he will get covid. Asshole is still smoking. This shit is too funny.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: It is still funny
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Diamond
    Load Metric

Did you get any documentation proof? Like did they fill out your original covid card or something?

Load Metric
    Nicki Minaj has a lot of experience handling swollen balls..

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Did you get any documentation proof? Like did they fill out your original covid card or something?
    Yes they added to my original card and also sent an email link for online verification. I haven't looked at that yet since I don't really need it.
    BTW, For the first time I was asked to show my vac card when I went to Planet Fitness. No drama, no one complaining, just business as usual.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ben Garrison's case is almost surely COVID.

He has lost smell and taste (very uncommon to lose these with flu or similar viruses), and the rest of his symptoms match with COVID. Plus, it's taken 2 weeks for him to "start feeling better", which is exactly along the timeline of a moderate-to-mid-level COVID case. Flu tends to vastly improve within a week.

It's clear his wife doesn't want to admit they both have COVID, because otherwise you he will get the usual shaming and snickering from the left about it, as they seem to rejoice every time an anti-vaxx right winger dies of (or gets very sick from) COVID.

However, Garrison is a public figure and someone who intentionally injects himself into political controversy, so he should just own up to having COVID and deal with the cheering on the left.

If his wife is telling the truth about his condition, he will probably survive. It does seem he isn't in a dire situation, or otherwise he couldn't keep drawing cartoons while sick.

Load Metric
    Ben Garrison's case is almost surely COVID.

He has lost smell and taste (very uncommon to lose these with flu or similar viruses), and the rest of his symptoms match with COVID. Plus, it's taken 2 weeks for him to "start feeling better", which is exactly along the timeline of a moderate-to-mid-level COVID case. Flu tends to vastly improve within a week.

It's clear his wife doesn't want to admit they both have COVID, because otherwise you he will get the usual shaming and snickering from the left about it, as they seem to rejoice every time an anti-vaxx right winger dies of (or gets very sick from) COVID.

However, Garrison is a public figure and someone who intentionally injects himself into political controversy, so he should just own up to having COVID and deal with the cheering on the left.

If his wife is telling the truth about his condition, he will probably survive. It does seem he isn't in a dire situation, or otherwise he couldn't keep drawing cartoons while sick.
    If people have to die, it's best for it to be retarded peddlers of misinformation that is causing more death. Think we can all agree that's karmically fair.

LOL Team Retard, why do you all want your comrades dying??
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

From Reddit

Splitty, quit hogging the stairmaster so Ben Garrison can have a turn. He needs it badly right now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Very interesting article from NY Mag regarding the huge difference in COVID risk based upon age -- something largely ignored by both the left ("OMG OMG THE KIDS SO IN DANGER") and the right ("I'M 60, HEALTHY, AND DON'T NEED NO STINKING VACCINE!").

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021...imination.html

Among the conclusions from the article:

- Breakthrough COVID-19 deaths are almost all elderly

- Kids are really safe. An unvaccinated 10-year-old is safer from COVID than a vaccinated 25-year-old! (Try asking that question to any left-winger you know, as to which is safer, and almost 100% will get it wrong.)

- The elderly are still somewhat vulnerable, even if vaccinated. A vaccinated 80-year-old is more likely to die of COVID than an unvaccinated 50-year-old.

- Risk rates based upon age basically rocket up after childhood is over. Young adults are at far more risk than children. Middle-aged adults are at far more risk than young adults. Semi-elderly adults are at far more risk than the middle-aged. The very elderly are at far more risk than the semi-elderly.

Thread Information