Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd Autopsy: COVID death, no neck injury and drugs onboard...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    They just said Chauvin is 140 pounds. I didn’t realize he’s such a little dude.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    They are saying that he’s now 140 since being depressed in jail. Also it feeds the narrative that this teeny little guy was fighting a big bad black man. Chauvin in 6’ tall and weighed over 170 lbs on the day in question.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    They are saying that he’s now 140 since being depressed in jail. Also it feeds the narrative that this teeny little guy was fighting a big bad black man. Chauvin in 6’ tall and weighed over 170 lbs on the day in question.
    Na, they just brought in a witness that was estimating how much Chauvin weighed at the time. The witness (A prosecution witness) was calculating how much the total weight was with all of his equipment.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Would you accept any number of certificates I have from federal law enforcement training completion? Do you need me to back any of that training up with my Bachelor in Criminal justice with emphasis on Law Enforcement administration?
    No, you have no credibility with me. Anyone can make up anything and post it anywhere. I dont believe you or anything you say here, you have zero credibility in my eyes and certs and a degree mean nothing anyways. You dont work at the department in question, so know zero about them, you are strickly media feed at this point.
    And you have zero credibility with us. It goes both ways, Skippy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by David USF View Post

No, you have no credibility with me. Anyone can make up anything and post it anywhere. I dont believe you or anything you say here, you have zero credibility in my eyes and certs and a degree mean nothing anyways. You dont work at the department in question, so know zero about them, you are strickly media feed at this point.
    And you have zero credibility with us. It goes both ways, Skippy.
    David USFag- I’m not here trying to gain credibility and impress anyone. I post my thoughts and that’s it, take it or leave it.

Comments

Salty_Aus: Credibility = zero point zero

dwai: lol offset salty fag

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    It's been cool seeing the professionalism of those involved in the trial, the judge has been fair.

Seeing discussions about the case the jury was not privy to, especially with his drug dealer FIF pleading buddy today was enlightening.

In a perfect world, I'd say the cop deserves a 3-6 month max slap on the wrist for not delivering aid, in addition to being personally and professionally ruined, which has already happened.

I have a big problem throwing the book at cops who have to deal with multiple felon, fake bill passing, arrest resisting, drug addicts, day in and day out, and judges who let them out to do it over and over again.

It's rather telling that one side is going to burn down Minneapolis either way, and it's symbolic of the fact they reject all institutions of this county, and want mob rule. Very insurrection-y if you ask me.
    I agree with part of this, but not in Chauvin's case.

This guy was a rotten cop going back many years. He had a long history of bad behavior in the department, and he should have lost his badge years ago.

This wasn't the case of a good cop making a mistake when dealing with a large guy on drugs who was acting erratically. Chauvin was a ticking time bomb and likely to do something really bad at some point. Had Floyd been white, this would have likely been mostly ignored, and confined to local media in Minneapolis.

This wasn't a racist killing. I see no evidence of that. If Chauvin was this awful racist who hated black people, he would have refused Floyd's request to roll down the squad car window, and enjoyed watching him suffer with his claustrophobia. Instead, Chauvin agreed to roll it down, which wasn't even a requirement.

The media can't be honest about this. It was a bad cop who acted in a reckless fashion once he got tired of the drug-addled suspect repeatedly resisting being brought to the station, and the victim was a guy with a ton of problems and a drug addiction. Race didn't play into it. The same thing would have happened if Floyd was a large white guy.

It should have been a teaching moment to make it easier to fire bad cops. Instead, it became a reason to burn down cities, and for the media to push the narrative that most cops abuse black people.

Chauvin should be convicted of manslaughter and police brutality, and get a fairly long sentence.

Police unions should be weakened, and it should be far easier to fire bad cops.

The media should be honest, and push the truth that this wasn't about racism, and that black people are not victimized my police, for the most part. The media won't do this, because they're a propaganda arm for the DNC now.

Sad!

Comments

dwai:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The rules of WSOP should be weakened, and it should be far easier to remove fraudulent poker players.

Again, police unions protect their members that are attacked by the outside bad factors like admin, corrupt politicians and gov officials. If a LEO does something legit bad, the union wont back them. Having a good union for protection is like having a personal good lawyer (EB) in case someone (MP) files a bogus lawsuit against you- you want to be able to fight back fairly.
    Last edited by desertrunner; 04-08-2021 at 10:50 AM.

Load Metric
    The rules of WSOP should be weakened, and it should be far easier to remove fraudulent poker players.

Again, police unions protect their members that are attacked by the outside bad factors like admin, corrupt politicians and gov officials. If a LEO does something legit bad, the union wont back them. Having a good union for protection is like having a personal good lawyer (EB) in case someone (MP) files a bogus lawsuit against you- you want to be able to fight back fairly.
    First time I've heard of this, please explain?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Bronze
    Load Metric

They need to get rid of Qualified Immunity. [/END]

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PuTTY View Post

They need to get rid of Qualified Immunity. [/END]
    No they do not.

Load Metric

George Floyd Autopsy: COVID death, no neck injury and drugs onboard...

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

First time I've heard of this, please explain?
    It was an example. Clean your glasses.
    Last edited by desertrunner; 04-08-2021 at 12:33 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Today the prosecution convinced me that Floyd didn’t die of a drug overdose, Chauvin is fucked.

Load Metric
    Today the prosecution convinced me that Floyd didn’t die of a drug overdose, Chauvin is fucked.
    Can you expand on this or is just because you say so?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It’s not that I say so, it’s that the GOAT expert on breathing in the entire world says so. Guy might be the GOAT of all GOATs in any field. He broke everything down in a way that a small child could understand it and possibly even you. Combination of knee on back, being cuffed and pressed against the street, total weight on him and of course the knee on the neck. The knee on the neck didn’t restrict the carotid artery but rather restricted the hypopharynx specifically when Floyd’s head was turned to the side. He also broke down as to why it wasn’t a drug overdose and testified that a perfectly healthy person with no preexisting conditions still would have died in that position for 9 minutes.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: +1

Load Metric
    It’s not that I say so, it’s that the GOAT expert on breathing in the entire world says so. Guy might be the GOAT of all GOATs in any field. He broke everything down in a way that a small child could understand it and possibly even you. Combination of knee on back, being cuffed and pressed against the street, total weight on him and of course the knee on the neck. The knee on the neck didn’t restrict the carotid artery but rather restricted the hypopharynx specifically when Floyd’s head was turned to the side. He also broke down as to why it wasn’t a drug overdose and testified that a perfectly healthy person with no preexisting conditions still would have died in that position for 9 minutes.

Load Metric
    You understand that none of this will mean anything to desertserialkiller. He's racist and he thinks cops can do no wrong. But good on you for posting it anyway.

Load Metric
    And who was this? Got a link? Reference?

Platinum
    Load Metric

And who was this? Got a link? Reference?
    Dr, Martin Tobin, I’m sure you can find a link.

Platinum
    Load Metric

You understand that none of this will mean anything to desertserialkiller. He's racist and he thinks cops can do no wrong. But good on you for posting it anyway.
    I'm as big of a cop supporter as you'll find, my brother is a cop. The overwhelming majority of cops don't support Chauvin here which includes my brother and every cop he knows/works with. Bad cops put good cops in even more danger than what should be typical for their already dangerous job.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Exactly

Load Metric

I'm as big of a cop supporter as you'll find, my brother is a cop. The overwhelming majority of cops don't support Chauvin here which includes my brother and every cop he knows/works with. Bad cops put good cops in even more danger than what should be typical for their already dangerous job.
    Good cops are heroes and should be paid more. Bad cops hide behind the blue wall and should face the consequences when they do things like Chauvin did.

Thread Information