Page 505 of 634 FirstFirst ... 5405455495501502503504505506507508509515555605 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,100 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    You Bidentards won. Now we go from Trump's America First policies to China Joe Biden's America Last policies. Libtard idiocy.
    riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Put down the meth pipe grandpa

Comments

rum dick: He should've gone with joetards. It has a better ring to it.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    "In their conversation, Graham questioned Raffensperger about the state’s signature-matching law and whether political bias could have prompted poll workers to accept ballots with nonmatching signatures, according to Raffensperger. Graham also asked whether Raffensperger had the power to toss all mail ballots in counties found to have higher rates of nonmatching signatures, Raffensperger said.

Raffspenger said he was stunned that Graham appeared to suggest that he find a way to toss legally cast ballots. Absent court intervention, Raffensperger doesn’t have the power to do what Graham suggested, as counties administer elections in Georgia.

“It sure looked like he was wanting to go down that road,” he said."

https://www.mediaite.com/election-20...legal-ballots/

That GOP Georgia state election official is getting death threats from Trumptards.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    rudy is billing 20k a day for this hilarity
    Worth every penny obv.

After Trump gets Putin to secretly finance a buyout of Newsmax and Trump takes an 8-10 pm slot for $20M per year, do you think Rudy slots in at 7-8 or 10-11, or do they confine him to the weekend and go with Eric and Don Jr. for an all-Trump prime time lineup?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    "In their conversation, Graham questioned Raffensperger about the state’s signature-matching law and whether political bias could have prompted poll workers to accept ballots with nonmatching signatures, according to Raffensperger. Graham also asked whether Raffensperger had the power to toss all mail ballots in counties found to have higher rates of nonmatching signatures, Raffensperger said.

Raffspenger said he was stunned that Graham appeared to suggest that he find a way to toss legally cast ballots. Absent court intervention, Raffensperger doesn’t have the power to do what Graham suggested, as counties administer elections in Georgia.

That GOP Georgia state election official is getting death threats from Trumptards.

Fucking fascists. But you have to consider that disenfranchising people (mostly black) is how they've been doing things down there since before America was even a country.

Raffensperger is a hero standing up for fair elections. I'd vote for that guy, Republican affiliation or no. Amazing how they are willing to cannibalize their own in a desperate joke of an attempt to reverse a free and fair election.

Load Metric

Such a short-sighted ploy for GOP strategists to lean into Team Retard's demand for conspiracy nonsense and outright fraud.

Post Georgia elections, the move has to be to snap Trump off clean and just go back to the tried and true model of fearmongering, going after AOC and the squad, muh Jesus, war on Christmas etc. Milk what's left of the aging current Fox audience while figuring out how to scare all of the new constituents into lifers.

Team Retard may be aimless for a bit but it's not like they'll pivot to the left.

Expect this to happen soon as bodies continue to stack in red states.

Comments

MumblesBadly: You are forgetting that Trump has tens of millions of brainwashed cult-of-personality followers.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Such a short-sighted ploy for GOP strategists to lean into Team Retard's demand for conspiracy nonsense and outright fraud.

Post Georgia elections, the move has to be to snap Trump off clean and just go back to the tried and true model of fearmongering, going after AOC and the squad, muh Jesus, war on Christmas etc. Milk what's left of the aging current Fox audience while figuring out how to scare all of the new constituents into lifers.

Team Retard may be aimless for a bit but it's not like they'll pivot to the left.

trump is the republican party and will continue to be so for the foreseeable future.

if he wants to run again in 2024, he might not even get a primary opponent.

Comments

MumblesBadly: True. And like a Mafia crime boss, probably even of he ends up doing some time in prison.

Load Metric

I disagree, I expect them to triple down on their stupidity. They're flocking to Newsmax and OAN because Fox News isn't crazy enough. Newsmax and OAN are actually telling their viewers that Trump won and they may continue to call him president in exile even after Biden is inaugurated.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

trump is the republican party and will continue to be so for the foreseeable future.

if he wants to run again in 2024, he might not even get a primary opponent.
    He should be in prison by 2024 but if not he is surely running again.

Load Metric
    rudy is billing 20k a day for this hilarity
    Rudy will be paid in Trump money.

Almost as good as real money only worthless.

Load Metric
    Trump just lost his "observers" case in the PA Supreme Court.

The Republican state senate leader in Michigan said the legislature will not award the state's electors to Trump, and said Biden is the President-Elect.

Really amazing how many goose eggs in a row Trump is racking up here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

you also have to assume that on some level, druff clearly expected to parlay some measure of fame and fortune from team retards ascension to glory and i think its safe to say that whatever ship he was expecting to come in, it has officially left without him, so now he's trying to rally whats left of retardia but its just coming off as panic.

the parallels between trump and druff's personalities are honestly clearer by the hour.
    I myself am surprised at how mesmerized Druff is by Trump but it's not fair to say that they have a lot of similarities in their personality. Druff is stubborn, and I've seen him twist logic pretty far to justify a position while avoiding the actual point, but that does not equal "extreme narcissistic personality disorder exacerbated by decades of stimulant abuse." Druff is good people.

calling a nurse a liar and an attention whore for going public about her patients literally using their dying breath to say covid is a hoax isnt really a card a good person would play.

pre trump id never argue with you but i dont know what the fuck druff is about these days. hes lost the plot completely.

Comments

rum dick: Yeppers
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    srsly can you edit the TDS thing with druff’s face but call it Druff Derangement Syndrome?

Load Metric
    You Bidentards won. Now we go from Trump's America First policies to China Joe Biden's America Last policies. Libtard idiocy.
    riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Load up on asswipe, fatboy. I just got back from Walmart and the toilet paper shelves are empty again. The shortage is on again. Everyone knows the Bidentards are preparing for a shutdown when China Joe takes over. Bidentards going to destroy the economy again but this time much worse.

And you Bidentards get ready for the back of the bus when the vaccine gets here, er, I mean THERE. China Joe is going to make sure all the Chinese get vaccinated first. You know, the Chinese that unleashed the stinking virus on us to start with. The Chi-Comms got all kind of dirty laundry on China Joe. They going to get the vaccine first while all you Bidentards stand around scratching your asses and getting covid. You'll be lucky to get the vaccine by 2023.

AMERICA LAST. You voted for it so don't bitch when it happens.

stupid X 29 = Bidentard

You Bidentards can fuck up a steel ball with a feather.

PS: If you are to late to the toilet paper racks you Bidentards gonna being wiping your asses with your fingers.

Comments

blake: Low content post

Walter Sobchak: Cuckoo
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 11-17-2020 at 02:55 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    srsly can you edit the TDS thing with druff’s face but call it Druff Derangement Syndrome?
    we need this

Silver
    Load Metric

you also have to assume that on some level, druff clearly expected to parlay some measure of fame and fortune from team retards ascension to glory and i think its safe to say that whatever ship he was expecting to come in, it has officially left without him, so now he's trying to rally whats left of retardia but its just coming off as panic.

the parallels between trump and druff's personalities are honestly clearer by the hour.
    I myself am surprised at how mesmerized Druff is by Trump but it's not fair to say that they have a lot of similarities in their personality. Druff is stubborn, and I've seen him twist logic pretty far to justify a position while avoiding the actual point, but that does not equal "extreme narcissistic personality disorder exacerbated by decades of stimulant abuse." Druff is good people.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Load up on asswipe, fatboy. I just got back from Walmart and the toilet paper shelves are empty again. The shortage is on again. Everyone knows the Bidentards are preparing for a shutdown when China Joe takes over. Bidentards going to destroy the economy again but this time much worse.

And you Bidentards get ready for the back of the bus when the vaccine gets here, er, I mean THERE. China Joe is going to make sure all the Chinese get vaccinated first. You know, the Chinese that unleashed the stinking virus on us to start with. The Chi-Comms got all kind of dirty laundry on China Joe. They going to get the vaccine first while all you Bidentards stand around scratching your asses and getting covid. You'll be lucky to get the vaccine by 2023.

stupid X 29 = Bidentard

PS: If you are to late to the toilet paper racks you Bidentards gonna being wiping your asses with your fingers.
    Name:  C34915CE-F138-4D68-8330-CD6B731B063E.gif
Views: 458
Size:  1.10 MB

Comments

sonatine: coge

Load Metric

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

stupid X 29 = Bidentard

Back of the bus or van? What’s the worst that can happen to us? That we end up a degenerate slot grinder living in a van? Let’s hope we don’t end up that pathetic. That would make me want to kill myself.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Ouch

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

stupid X 29 = Bidentard

Back of the bus or van? What’s the worst that can happen to us? That we end up a degenerate slot grinder living in a van? Let’s hope we don’t end up that pathetic. That would make me want to kill myself.
    Name:  IMG_1580.JPG
Views: 288
Size:  81.1 KB

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    White House coronavirus task force member Dr. Scott Atlas criticized Michigan's new Covid-19 restrictions in a tweet shortly after they were announced Sunday evening, urging people to "rise up" against the new public health measures.

"The only way this stops is if people rise up," Atlas said. "You get what you accept. #FreedomMatters #StepUp"

Sounds about right, Im sure Druff sees this as another Expert move by the current administration
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    one of georgia's (republican) election officials just went on the record saying trump would have won georgia by 10k votes at least if he hadnt convinced his followers that mail in voting was fraud.

Comments

rum dick: Rofl I saw that. Tremendous.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

stupid X 29 = Bidentard

You Bidentards don't forget to buy your BIG blue MALA hats.

MAKE AMERICA LAST AGAIN

PS: I spend more on breakfast than you make in a month.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: In a van down by the river

Thread Information