Page 239 of 634 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289339 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,780 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    *Trigger warning*

"DHS draft document: White supremacists are greatest terror threat"

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...eat-dhs-409236

None of the drafts POLITICO reviewed referred to a threat from Antifa, the loose cohort of militant left-leaning agitators who senior Trump administration officials have described as domestic terrorists. Two of the drafts refer to extremists trying to exploit the “social grievances” driving lawful protests.

This draft document seems to be consistent with earlier intelligence reports from DHS, the FBI, and other law enforcement sources: that the most significant terror-related threat facing the US today comes from violent extremists who are motivated by white supremacy and other far-right ideological causes
    Yeah, I saw this last week. All of the leftist idiots on Facebook were crowing about this.

However, there's a big flaw with this article. This is about terror threats, not mob violence.

The article is basically saying that lone wolf far right extremists are more likely to commit acts of terror on US soil than their left-wing counterparts. Think of a Tim McVeigh type.

However, that report is NOT analyzing the overall threat of violence from each faction. It's simply focusing on terror. A mob burning buildings down, beating people up, and shooting people in the streets does NOT qualify as terrorism, under this definition.

It's all misleading semantics. It's the same reason that right-wing extremists pose a greater terror risk than black gang members in Chicago, but black gang members are a FAR greater danger to the day-to-day citizen than right-wing terrorists.

You leftists really love your misleading "studies" you can post in order to look smart, huh? Too bad people can read.
    Nope.

Domestic violent extremists is a phrase that could/should include groups from either side.
    Your "mob" violence term is obliviously too vague for them

The next two drafts refer to “Domestic Violent Extremists” –– rather than “white supremacist extremists” –– as “the most persistent and lethal threat.” All three drafts contain the following sentence further down in the same section: “Among DVEs [Domestic Violent Extremists], we judge that white supremacist extremists (WSEs) will remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland through 2021.”

Black gang members have been around for many years and they don't
    generally involve themselves with political protests. The violence
    associated with them does not target the general public.
    It's bad for business

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

It was a draft of the "homeland threat assessment" - which addresses terrorism, among other things. The reason Antifa didn't make the list is because they aren't considered a serious threat to homeland security. Well, that's what one could assume - it's possible they are added in since it was just a draft. I'm sure if Antifa were at the top of the list you'd be tweeting it like crazy.
    Also:

obviously I could go on...and on...
    OK duped, so what would you label Antifa as if not a terrorist group?

Are you missing Druff’s point on purpose or are you just that stupid?
    His point is that the reason Antifa isn't on there is because it's a report about 'terror threats' and Antifa isn't a terror threat.

The report isn't just about terrorism though. It's about the biggest threats the country faces in the near future.

I agree with him on the second point though.

Hey Druff, why do you think Trump keeps calling them terrorists if they're not? Is it possible that the reason is politically motivated?

Load Metric

His point is that the reason Antifa isn't on there is because it's a report about 'terror threats' and Antifa isn't a terror threat.

The report isn't just about terrorism though. It's about the biggest threats the country faces in the near future.

Hey Druff, why do you think Trump keeps calling them terrorists if they're not? Is it possible that the reason is politically motivated?
    God you're an idiot

Gold
    Load Metric

No, you’re still missing the point. His point is that the way “terror” is defined in the scope of that report mostly excludes Antifa on purpose. It’s a trick. Define “terror” narrowly and specifically to include only who you want to, i.e, right wing extremists.

And if you read the ZeroHedge article I posted earlier it states “that all three drafts stemmed from an order given by former acting secretary Kevin McAleenan during the brief period before he was ousted in favor of Chad Wolf.”
    McAleenan has been identified as the leaker to the Washington Post about upcoming ICE raids. Those same ICE raids were targeted by Antifa so it’s safe to say McAleenan was sympathetic to the cause and was likely to issue drafts intended to exclude left wing terror groups.

“Terror” defined in the traditional sense or by any person with common sense and is paying attention wouuld include Antifa. That’s why Trump and many others are rightly calling for Antifa to be designated a Domestic
    Terrorist group.

Again I ask you duped, how would YOU classify Antifa?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

they're much more a legit terror group then u are with your keyboard fending off logic
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    God you're an idiot
    You're the idiot who believes anything posted on social media from morons who support Trump.

I read it online, so it must be true

Load Metric
    Any national poll that shows Biden getting more than 50% and Trump less than 45% of the vote is complete bullshit. Even McCain carried 45.7%. The Libertarian vote is a bit of a wild card this time, but it's hard to envision Biden reaching Obama levels of the electorate given the information we have now. If Biden doesn't win the popular vote by 3% or more, it is unlikely that he will win the election. Apparently, according to multiple nerds who have done a deep dive on the data, Trump can win as not that much of a long shot at even 5% down this time.

Load Metric
    The country is becoming increasingly balkanized. I'm not for abandoning the electoral college, but maybe it does need to be awarded proportionately.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    God you're an idiot
    You're the idiot who believes anything posted on social media from morons who support Trump.

you're on a loop faggot, you're awful

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

you're on a loop faggot, you're awful

Hell of a bio.

Name:  9a25517d55656890a4f21d58f8685512.png
Views: 274
Size:  34.5 KB

Load Metric

Hell of a bio.

Bifftard and the boys deal in conspiracy bullshit

Facts mean nothing to them
    These poor bastards have been groomed and gaslit for years and years.

The damage is not reversible at this point

Very similar to how a molester grooms the meek quiet kid for years until the kid doesn't even realize that what the molester is doing is wrong
    Last edited by big dick; 09-10-2020 at 12:53 AM.

Load Metric

Hell of a bio.

Name:  Screenshot_20200910-033506_Chrome.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  325.1 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    The country is becoming increasingly balkanized. I'm not for abandoning the electoral college, but maybe it does need to be awarded proportionately.
    You never see this suggestion from the Left because when they put pencil to paper they realize they would never win another national election.

There’s one really major point that most people forget when looking at National Polls. Cali represents a 4% swing in total voting towards Biden.

So if you see Biden +6, if you exclude Cali it’s Biden +2.

I just did a major road trip across the country. Let’s just say people on the coasts are super insulated.

I saw 10x Trump support over Biden in places like Colorado. It feels like 2016 where Press is missing the story of what’s going on. I will never forget when Michael Moore did an interview and was like, “umm I have been driving around Michigan and I think Clinton is missing what’s going on here.”

I think Trump best case is everything he won last time plus Colorado, Minnesota, NH and VA.
    I think Biden best case is everything Clinton won plus WI, MI, PA

When you break down polls, the numbers are really really bad for Biden (you can’t look at top line those stats are too manipulated you have to look at results and adjust populace to 2016 breakdown and adjust the results.). This is why you are seeing him out and pivoting on so many issues. He still has time probably to recover but momentum is now squarely in the Trump camp.

Comments

BiffCo99: Insulated people on the coast

Gold
    Load Metric

Hell of a bio.

Wikipedia is not objective they are a far left media company. They smear anyone or anything on the right. Slop it up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    22,000 lies as well^

Some great polling from strong pollsters out this morning for Joe B

Law and order bullshit IS NOT WORKING LOL

What you guys gonna run on now? The virus? The economy? Race relations? May as well keep lying and hope the cops shoot a few "thugs"

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ident-general/

#trumps America blows
    Well if this is truly the case you better hope Arizona goes blue.

More and more people coming out of the woodwork with Trump support in Palm Beach and Broward. The “Law and Order” message is playing big in Wisconsin, more so that you realize I’d bet.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Big Tech just flat out telling people this week they’re going to interfere with the Election in November. Nothing to see here folks.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1304114333060825088

Load Metric
    Name:  EhgqrVpXYAA7gIg.jpeg
Views: 199
Size:  55.7 KB

lol hiden Biden

Load Metric
    'America, you are at the very edge of the precipice': Osama Bin Laden's niece writes letter to the nation saying only President Trump at the helm will help restore prosperity and liberty

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-America.html

All that Trump needs now is an endorsement from Hitler's children, Putin and Kim Jong-un.

Then Trump will win election with ease.

Comments

dwai: mong

Load Metric
    Big Tech just flat out telling people this week they’re going to interfere with the Election in November. Nothing to see here folks.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1304114333060825088
    They have to curb far right extremists like yourself
    You people post lies non stop. Can you blame them?

Load Metric
    SHOCK: Trump Secy of Defense Considered Forceful Removal

Thread Information