Page 84 of 634 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184584 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

If Obama had done this you and dwai would be chasing his around with a flamethrower.

Fox News would be talking about it every second 24 hours a day for at least a week, with only occasional breaks to bring on someone with "evidence" that Obama is secretly a Kenyan Muslim.
    Obama was the worst president of all time, ruined race relations in our country, did nothing for the working class, nothing for the black community, deported many many Mexicans, drone struck innocent children and got a huge pass from the media for 8 years, also he's a n-word
    OK but leaving that aside, you would have been ok with it if he found out Russia was putting a bounty on US soldiers and he did nothing about it?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Obama was the worst president of all time, ruined race relations in our country, did nothing for the working class, nothing for the black community, deported many many Mexicans, drone struck innocent children and got a huge pass from the media for 8 years, also he's a n-word
    OK but leaving that aside, you would have been ok with it if he found out Russia was putting a bounty on US soldiers and he did nothing about it?
    if you honestly believe that I don't know what to tell you man

Comments

1marley1: nope

Diamond
    Load Metric

lol omg, u cant tell that u are being brainwashed to support conflict with russia, a complete drone

Comments

Walter Sobchak: yawn

splitthis: Offset

Load Metric

if you honestly believe that I don't know what to tell you man
    I know.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    "the ppl who agree with me and the REAL conservatives" - walter fagchak, a complete waste of a human that can not stop trying to get his

Comments

Walter Sobchak: nice

splitthis: Offset

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

Millennial drone trash STFU, nobody gives a fk what u think. Btw I really like trumps chances because u started this thread and ur a fkn loser

If Obama had done this you and dwai would be chasing his around with a flamethrower.

Fox News would be talking about it every second 24 hours a day for at least a week, with only occasional breaks to bring on someone with "evidence" that Obama is secretly a Kenyan Muslim.
    Similiar to Benghazi in a way. Except al-Zahawi didn't help Obama get elected and Obama didn't give the Islamic militia a couple countries, take their word over his own intelligence agencies, try to build Obama Tower in Libya during the election and then lie about it or invite them to join the G8.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Spot on

big dick: you have been crushing team retard

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Similiar to Benghazi in a way. Except al-Zahawi didn't help Obama get elected and Obama didn't give the Islamic militia a couple countries, take their word over his own intelligence agencies, try to build Obama Tower in Libya during the election and then lie about it or invite them to join the G8.
    Correct. Expect a TDS meme or a Smollet joke from posters who know they're wrong and have no substantive reply.

Comments

JimmyG_415: He's a one trick pony, that adds 0 to forum.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Yes, Biden is clinically brain dead. We get it. Doesn’t matter. Kindly old grandpa.

It’s only gonna get worse August 1st.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1277128955464568834

Name:  Ebkqw5FWkAE1WxF.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  122.4 KB

Comments

splitthis: Lol
    Last edited by mulva; 06-28-2020 at 02:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    if you're black and you vote trump then you aren't black

I think we can all agree on that

Comments

Tellafriend: says the site's bigot in charge
    Last edited by big dick; 06-28-2020 at 03:59 AM.

Load Metric
    Name:  72700d7112dfaa9ffe5e7d269528f20a.png
Views: 333
Size:  559.2 KB

***Druff, Dwai and Dish read the entire list as they slowly nod their head in agreement with their leader. Everything is clear.***

Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1277204969561755649

this is trump, promoting a tweet where his followers are chanting "white power"

even dish, if he wasn't a complete drunk, would admit this one is bad.

anyone that votes for this guy is an absolute monster

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    even dish, if he wasn't a white supremacist, would admit this one is bad.
    fixed

Load Metric
    Putin has bounties on US military
    WH says we never heard that
    And Mulva wants to talk about Joe Biden's gaffe?

# 1 no one believes that he just heard that, or anything the WH says.
    # 2 If he did just hear that, his response is to go golfing, two days in a row?

The only thing to conclude is that Trump doesn't love the USA, and neither does Mulva.

The normal GOP Hypocrisy.
    Same guys that led investigation after investigation into Benghazi, are silent, now.
    Proving the GOP never cared about those 4 people.
    They used that mom, made her relive it over and over just to get this scumbag in office,

Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    It's almost like he wants anyone who likes him to hate anyone who doesn't.

Load Metric

The focus will be on how annoying those women are.

Load Metric

It’s a bad look to retweet because of the white power guy, but that lady in black is an enormous asshole also, and a detriment and she makes the whole thing just a depressing and ugly scene.

As an aside, I’m about ready to launch into a really long anecdote because the white power chant gets me thinking about how political extremism fucks you up and I just had a conversation about it this week.

I was taking to my buddy the other night. He has two older brothers. My buddy is an educated successful guy, both his older brothers were trade guys. Both became very successful. One moved to Virginia and is a multi millionaire who owns a trade company. He lives in rural VA, but his company services the whole beltway.

The other brother moved to Orange County. He also became super successful for a time.

He just picked up and moved to LA one day on a whim in his mid twenties because he was a mess. He went from delivering the LA times as his first job to owning two homes and a company within two years. All before 30.

I actually stayed with him when I was in Orange County. He was like a block from Huntington Beach, technically Westminster. I heard that’s gotten rough with Asian gangs, but it was decent at the time. He had a laid out house in Palm Springs. His buddy was the chef at Sonny Bono’s restaurant. I recall one of the strangest nightS ever drinking at that place when the Dinah Shore golf tournament was going on. Whole place was packed with lesbians , and not the hot type, and he was cooking all night and we were hammered and doing blow in the kitchen with all these bull dyke LPGA groupies who were there for the tournament. Good times. I ended up golfing a few days later with the bull dykes because the dude I was staying with was all work or partying 24/7 and wasn’t a golfer and I didn’t know anyone local yet.

At my buddy’s brothers company he had like 25 Mexican laborers working for him back then. I remember watching the Pernell Whitaker-Chávez fight in a room with 25 Mexicans and me in like 1993. He got a call out somewhere but paid for it for them so it was me and them in his living room. It was one of the most controversial boxing decisions ever.

It was a draw where everyone thought Whitaker won, but I’m in a room with 25 dudes from Mexico and I recall one looks at me and asked something like,” what you think ese?” I remember pondering my reply and choosing something like too close to call. I wasn’t about to say I thought Whitaker got robbed in that room. They all thought Chavez was robbed. He was a God.

I eventually moved to Santa Monica on some numbered street. I can’t recall, maybe 34th?, the Grammy administration office was on my street whatever it was. I’d hang out with my buddy’s brother and his whole crew of Mexican dudes occasionally. He loved these cats and they loved him. He paid them really well for the time. Way above normal. Lot of them were making more than me as I was right out of college. At that time he was fine, crazy, but not in any extremist way. Business was thriving.

I eventually moved back home and when we’d talk, he had gotten really into Michael Savage. He was syndicated on some station out there and I just watched him start to morph. He always was troubled and had drug issues. He just had this insane work ethic. Hardest working guy I ever knew. Would be up until 2Am and out working on one of his vans at 5 AM the next morning and work until dark. Every day. Seven days a week.

I listened to him start to become radicalized. I’d say,” all your workers are Mexican? You love those guys?” It was strange. There was this disconnect. He had started to hate Mexicans while becoming wealthy with an entirely Mexican workforce. As I said, it was mutually beneficial. He’d be bitching to me on the phone about immigration while co-signing for a car for one of them. I don’t blame the politics of it. He wasn’t ever well. Just how a person becomes radicalized by extremism if they already have a screw loose very easily.

He went through ups and downs that were somewhat self-inflicted through the years. Being in business in California involves big swings, and if you have a $1k a day coke habit, the swings are more pronounced.

He just kept moving further from being like an alt right guy into the full white power thought as the decades passed. He showed up back here for awhile as his kid ran his business. Mid 40s at that point. He had a new swastika tattoo on his chest and I was like wtf, now it’s getting for real out of hand. He had gotten divorced and met some girl back here when visiting. He lived here for a few years and then headed back out after that ended quickly. He was over the edge by that point.

My buddy flew out because everyone could see disaster coming. Got him into a psych. He wouldn’t take meds. Shot some dude who lived next door to him at one point over some property line dispute, but it wasn’t serious, and somehow skated on it. Then he was with some new train wreck girlfriend of his and I was on here talking to Vegas one night when I got the call he emptied a gun on her and was caught by police climbing over his neighbors fence to grab another gun as if she wasn’t dead enough already. I remember shooting Vegas a link to the OC Register, like look at this shit, I grew up with this dude and lived with him for a bit.

So he’s been away for maybe 7 or 8 years now. He’s mid to late 50s, in Wasco State Prison in California. Medium security. Model prisoner.

The guards all love him because he’s an insane worker. He wants to do everything. Still off his rocker though. We would talk back when he was in LA County jail, then for a time somewhere in Santa Anna and later at his first state prison, but eventually he just become too difficult to talk to and would lose his shit at me if I didn’t agree with all the white prison gang shit that he was fully immersed in. The calls just got less frequent and stopped.

We quit talking before Trump, but they worship Trump. My buddy still talks to him obviously being his brother.

It’s all Trump. Last week my buddy was talking to the brother in VA. That brother had been a heavy Trump guy also, but Trump has lost him the last few months. He talked to his brother in CA and made the mistake of telling his brother inside that he was thinking of voting for Biden.

My buddy called him a few days later and his brother called him a race traitor who had turned his older brother against Trump and hung up. He just assumed because he’s a dem it was his fault, but he had quit taking politics with his brothers long ago.

The other brother who had told him that said he told him he couldn’t sleep for two days after he told him that. He didn’t go hard at the brother who said it. That brother completely supports him and had laid out $80k for his defense when there was no real defense. He blames it all on my buddy. Unreal. He also supports him to a lesser degree despite not being a millionaire and having kids in school.

Political extremism man. Doing 25-life in California and can’t sleep for two days over his brother not voting for Trump. That’s where we are at. I was thinking about how much general culture had become like prison culture when the riots were occurring. That dilemma where you might eventually have to pick a side.

Comments

Tellafriend: way too long to read

gimmick:

dwai: cool it on the long posts fag, christ get ahold of yourself

Walter Sobchak: Always a great story

gut: good read

Load Metric
    John Bolton Just offered that Trump really doesn’t pay close attention to anything. He probably just saw the Trump sign and retweeted without any thought or consideration.

He is likely just being typically shallow and stupid instead of inflammatory.

It’s a distinction without a difference. He is dangerous.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Putin has bounties on US military
    WH says we never heard that
    And Mulva wants to talk about Joe Biden's gaffe?

# 1 no one believes that he just heard that, or anything the WH says.
    # 2 If he did just hear that, his response is to go golfing, two days in a row?

The only thing to conclude is that Trump doesn't love the USA, and neither does Mulva.

The normal GOP Hypocrisy.

Same guys that led investigation after investigation into Benghazi, are silent, now.
    Proving the GOP never cared about those 4 people.
    They used that mom, made her relive it over and over just to get this scumbag in office,

Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

lol

putin and russia is awfulness x10....peeps can't get enough of this bs
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Name:  6dec425.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  356.9 KB

Comments

1marley1: nope

Tellafriend:

Thread Information