Page 85 of 634 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185585 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1277204969561755649

this is trump, promoting a tweet where his followers are chanting "white power"

even dish, if he wasn't a complete drunk, would admit this one is bad.

anyone that votes for this guy is an absolute monster

Lol wtf does that have to do with anything, did me crushing beta cucks yesterday hit close to home??

But anyways, just cuz I'm better at drinking than u doesnt mean I cant be better at other things than u. In fact I'm better at drinking than u cuz I'm better at understanding ppl than u: imagine not being a complete drunk when at least 2/3 of all humans are completely oblivious that everything they do and say is for their own benefit. I know what I'm doing

Diamond
    Load Metric
    California retard ruined.

In fact, ban everyone who tried to run with this story from this thread. Its inexcusable to be a muh russia donkey at this point, do them a favor so they can stress out less over something they will never understand. Obv a lost cause

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Each of these things is also a weakness for Trump, and even more so than for Biden. Trump has no room to talk on any front. Add that to the fact that he has not achieved one single thing in 4 years except a tax cut that benefitted very few people, almost none of whom are the voters he needs to keep the states he flipped in 2016. Meanwhile he has hurt America’s standing in the world, weakened it in the face of crafty opposition from China, Russia and the Middle East, lost the support of allies and completely fucked up the coronavirus response. He has also purged anyone who can hold him accountable for anything, exactly like the third-rate dictator he aspires to be. People who are used to living in a free society with a functioning representative government have a limit, and apparently the limit has been reached. Unfortunately he duped enough people to do damage that will take years, maybe decades to undo. Anyone who supports Trump should be ashamed of themselves. Especially someone who claims to be a conservative. All conservatives with principles have sided with the Lincoln Project. The rest aren’t actual conservatives, they’re authoritarian nihilists.
    "All conservatives with principles have sided with the Lincoln Project"

No, they haven't.

Any conservative supporting the Lincoln Project has no problem electing a Democrat who will clearly go against every strongly held principle of theirs.

While Biden himself is not far left, it has become increasingly clear that he's not willing to stand up to today's extreme leftist forces in the party, and he's basically going to let that vocal and growing faction direct his Presidency.

His silence about the rioting, looting, and statue destruction (even statues of abolitionists) speaks volumes.

If you are a Republican and vote for Biden, you are voting against everything you believe, and you are voting to bring a government which wants to radically make over America.

No thanks.

The time for a Lincoln Project was the 2016 Primary. Not now.
    Yeah statues but what about ignoring a Russian bounty program on American heads, pushing faulty COVID tests and retweeting a white power clip?

These are all new things for you to whatabout democratz (still waiting on that bounty spin) and that's just from this weekend so far.

All things on your jacket to balance against your principles. Cult life be hard.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    even dish, if he wasn't a white supremacist, would admit this one is bad.
    fixed

Unless you are a black supremacist, u are a white supremacist is how it works

Comments

Walter Sobchak: No

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

"All conservatives with principles have sided with the Lincoln Project"

No, they haven't.

Any conservative supporting the Lincoln Project has no problem electing a Democrat who will clearly go against every strongly held principle of theirs.

While Biden himself is not far left, it has become increasingly clear that he's not willing to stand up to today's extreme leftist forces in the party, and he's basically going to let that vocal and growing faction direct his Presidency.

His silence about the rioting, looting, and statue destruction (even statues of abolitionists) speaks volumes.

If you are a Republican and vote for Biden, you are voting against everything you believe, and you are voting to bring a government which wants to radically make over America.

No thanks.

The time for a Lincoln Project was the 2016 Primary. Not now.
    Yeah statues but what about ignoring a Russian bounty program on American heads, pushing faulty COVID tests and retweeting a white power clip?

These are all new things for you to whatabout democratz (still waiting on that bounty spin) and that's just from this weekend so far.

All things on your jacket to balance against your principles. Cult life be hard.

:ban

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

In fact, ban everyone who tried to run with this story from this thread. Its inexcusable to be a muh russia donkey at this point, do them a favor so they can stress out less over something they will never understand. Obv a lost cause

Yet another MAGA moron who has difficulties with reading comprehension. "I never heard of this." What did he not hear of? He says that leaked intel is dangerous. Not once does he deny the facts. I know that's difficult for team not-so-smart losers to understand but when you're a liberal democrat it comes pretty easy.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Snead View Post

Yet another MAGA moron who has difficulties with reading comprehension. "I never heard of this." What did he not hear of? He says that leaked intel is dangerous. Not once does he deny the facts. I know that's difficult for team not-so-smart losers to understand but when you're a liberal democrat it comes pretty easy.

Bro GTFO of here, your post the other day where u used a half dozen propagandized catch phrases was some 45 IQ shit

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Bro GTFO of here, your post the other day where u used a half dozen propagandized catch phrases was some 45 IQ shit
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/28/senio...p-white-power/

so we finna just not talk about trump literally retweeting a guy yelling 'white power' this morning?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

so we finna just not talk about trump literally retweeting a guy yelling 'white power' this morning?
    what's wrong with having white pride? why are n-words only allowed to be proud of their race.

Sad!

Load Metric
    aaaaahh blake already brought it up.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

But Druff says that American Jews has successfully assimilated with Whites, so no problem. Right, Druff?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

But Druff says that American Jews has successfully assimilated with Whites, so no problem. Right, Druff?
    Why is it okay for blacks to yell black power but not for whites?

Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1277204969561755649

this is trump, promoting a tweet where his followers are chanting "white power"

even dish, if he wasn't a complete drunk, would admit this one is bad.

anyone that votes for this guy is an absolute monster

Lol wtf does that have to do with anything, did me crushing beta cucks yesterday hit close to home??

But anyways, just cuz I'm better at drinking than u doesnt mean I cant be better at other things than u. In fact I'm better at drinking than u cuz I'm better at understanding ppl than u: imagine not being a complete drunk when at least 2/3 of all humans are completely oblivious that everything they do and say is for their own benefit. I know what I'm doing
    But Trump is the biggest Cuck of all.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    fixed

Unless you are a black supremacist, u are a white supremacist is how it works
    We have bigger dicks and that’s just a fact. Other than that I prefer to think of us all as equals. Even the Cuck Cultists.

Load Metric

As in having the same IQ as Trump, #45?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Both are coming from the same dysfunctional place.

Living in a fucked up society that is actually getting worse not better will inevitably radicalize some portion of people.

Load Metric
    "Bright Minds and Dark Attitudes : Lower Cognitive Ability Predicts Greater Prejudice Through Right-Wing Ideology and Low Intergroup Contact"

https://scottbarrykaufman.com/wp-con...7611421206.pdf

Here's an article that explains it closer to a Conservatives reading level:

"Do smart people tend to be more liberal? Yes, but it doesn’t mean all conservatives are stupid"

https://theconversation.com/do-smart...e-stupid-57713

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Both are coming from the same dysfunctional place.

Living in a fucked up society that is actually getting worse not better will inevitably radicalize some portion of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric

Comments

Walter Sobchak: OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Thread Information