Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Raymond Davis of RealGrinders arrested for sexual assault on minor

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    In My America he is Innocent still. Until Proven Guilty in a Court of U.S> Law and with 12 /20 of his Peers to Judge him and the Judge to sentence him. He got a bad break this week by this Shmuck from the Pirates being in News...Thank God,i missed the Plaxico Burro?burro apt anyhow. ..Ray got this in the news ahead a his trial is sucks. and is biased vs him. i hope his lawyers help him w/ a PR man. if they smart..maybe Mr B here at PFA can help tell him he needs some PR some thing. Yea 20 blocks from my house had to be late Nov 08 Burrro would rather shoot his leg then drop his 14$ drink..Burro.poor guy did 3 yrs,..3 yrs. im glad you dont folloow that act.. I Pray Ray get off by a Jury..He need a guy like "Bull" that TV show Mr B., Todd...In my humble layman opinion. Judge not ,lest you be judged...think fellas.
    Wtf is this jibberish? Can someone translate to English please?

translated,loosely, >> "Brother Reallife, Go Lean on a WINDOWPANE w/a dose a "Sushine and a drop a Purple
    haze",& study the Flotsam in the Jetson, we see you in awhile..peace -light- love, be aware it gets dark in there so you do, do make sure. You take good care" ShoeshineBox. yr welcome.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady In Red View Post
    But is he really competent? A guy who has been accused by a minor of being a pedophile not just once but twice. Rumor is this is the third time I've been on Real Grinders for years and I have yet to see he has real friend other than a couple little kids who used to be in his videos. Haven't seen them in a while. Hmmmmm...... He trashes that guy Kenny who is his only friend on a regular basis to try to boost himself up. He acts like paying for a bus ticket for a guy who is coming to work his lounge is a big deal. Then after they guy gets to Vegas all he does is make videos of him to build himself up and destroy the guys self esteem. Only a complete wacko narcissist would do what he does to a person he claims is his friend. How about his claims to help the homeless? When is the last time he posted one of his videos of helping a homeless person? He used to post them all the time none since the holidays. hmmmmm. He is a scam artiest who is using his facebook page to sucker people. Yeah bet my plays on this site and that site in which I get 50% of your losses. Has he ever once said he profits off these sites to keep his gambling addiction going? No his claims are he wins at sports betting and that is why he started a new facebook page where he charging people for his plays which I would lay odds lose. The funniest post was him claiming he is on 27 computers and 6 note pads 10 hours a day which is why he is a winning player at NFL. The idiot still doesn't know the hardest sport to beat is the NFL because the numbers are so tight yet he want's to get these poor people who believe in him to blow their hard earned money on his picks which a monkey could make? The guy is nothing more than a low life scumbag modern life huckster who has scammed a bunch of people and you really should call it like it is Druff. You are one one the most ethical people in the industry and I can't wait to see you stand up for what is right.

Well now tell us how you really feel.. BTW did anybody come across somethingelse interesting.. Ray was divorced in 2004 around the same time of those earlier charges..

Divorce was filed in Dec 2004 The charges came down in April 2004.. Yeah they aren't related at all Im sure..

04D329514 | In the Matter of the Joint Petition for Divorce of: Raymond Davis, Mary Davis

Case Number
    04D329514
    Court
    Department C
    Judicial Officer
    Burton, Rebecca L.
    File Date
    12/21/2004
    Case Type
    Divorce - Joint Petition
    Case Status
    Closed

Comments

duped_samaritan:

Load Metric
    Bump...

Just a side note and observations from observing RG group on FB last couple weeks.. Ray has ghosted FB it appears no sign of him anywhere on the group page.. No mention of the lounge nothing..

Every new post on RG has to be approved by Admin (seems primarily being done by Terry King).. Wondering if they were getting hammered on the group by Wheres Ray and Rays a Pedophile posts and they got tired of cleaning it up so any and all new posts in the group are filtered by Admin before showing up.. Very interesting indeed Id say..

Also he hasn't posted anything on his own FB page since June.. Hell for a moment I thought Ray had actually deleted or hidden his FB page but was able to get it back up..

Load Metric
    Checked the updated records I can pass along what I’ve read

1. There was a mistrial declared in the initial trial possibly related to Rays actions in court.

2. He indeed was the psych evaluation and apparently big surprise he was found not to be a head case

3. Every single one of his motions to get the judge and other stuff was tossed as not being filed in a timely matter basically every objection was required to be filed prior to the first trials onset and it wasn’t.

4. One fallout from #2 Ray is no longer allowed to represent himself in court and they offered him a Pub Defender he subsequently offered he had the means to hire somebody himself.

5. Court reconvenes Monday 21st and it’s on like Donkey Kong.

My read is Ray is fucked and he knows it this time around. He literally is facing needing runner runner to suck out on the river and he’s all in on the flop. Without the runner runner his ass is going to prison effectively for life given he’s in his early 50s and facing minimum 25-30yrs likely.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Maybe he can have access to Internet in prison so that he can running RealGrinders

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

1. There was a mistrial declared in the initial trial possibly related to Rays actions in court.

2. He indeed was the psych evaluation and apparently big surprise he was found not to be a head case

3. Every single one of his motions to get the judge and other stuff was tossed as not being filed in a timely matter basically every objection was required to be filed prior to the first trials onset and it wasn’t.

4. One fallout from #2 Ray is no longer allowed to represent himself in court and they offered him a Pub Defender he subsequently offered he had the means to hire somebody himself.

My read is Ray is fucked and he knows it this time around. He literally is facing needing runner runner to suck out on the river and he’s all in on the flop. Without the runner runner his ass is going to prison effectively for life given he’s in his early 50s and facing minimum 25-30yrs likely.
    He won't get 25-30 years or anything like that. They wouldn't have waited to arrest him for 3 years if the case was considered that serious.

I actually thought this would probably be tossed due to lack of evidence or whatever, but it seems they're going full speed ahead. Why he went forward without an attorney is beyond me. My guess is that he wouldn't be sitting in jail if he had one. In Vegas especially, it's essential to have a good and influential attorney if charged with a serious crime.

If this were me, 100% I would have hired Chesnoff/Schonfeld. Not sure if Ray can afford them, but they're the best by far. Look what they did for Micon.

Comments

sonatine: the actul micon system

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Bump...

Just a side note and observations from observing RG group on FB last couple weeks.. Ray has ghosted FB it appears no sign of him anywhere on the group page.. No mention of the lounge nothing..

Every new post on RG has to be approved by Admin (seems primarily being done by Terry King).. Wondering if they were getting hammered on the group by Wheres Ray and Rays a Pedophile posts and they got tired of cleaning it up so any and all new posts in the group are filtered by Admin before showing up.. Very interesting indeed Id say..

Also he hasn't posted anything on his own FB page since June.. Hell for a moment I thought Ray had actually deleted or hidden his FB page but was able to get it back up..

I noticed he hadn't been posting as well, and was thinking this was advice from a lawyer. This info is a little off tho as his last post on personal page was Sept 11 and was posting every day for awhile leading up to that. Looking forward to see what comes of this.

Load Metric
    Appreciate the updates FTP. Kinda confused though.

Was he found to be crazy or not crazy?

Is he in jail awaiting trial now?

Is LadyInRed a crazy ex ray met at a strip club 20 years ago?

Load Metric
    Updated notes from this week. Please note that it’s become painfully obvious now that there is serious lack of non-bias now in RG as Terry King acted as Rays mouthpiece in court while there was lawyer issues. Ray remains in custody with no apparent idea when or if they’ll bond him back out. Trial is set for February.

Minutes
    10/21/2019 9:30 AM
    - CONFIRMATION OF COUNSEL...FURTHER PROCEEDINGS: CUSTODIAL STATUS AND BAIL Motion To Withdraw Due To Conflict FILED IN OPEN COURT. Appearing on behalf of the Public Defender, Attorney Violet Radosta. Ms. Radosta advised the P.D. has a conflict and that the Office of Appointed Counsel has sent over Mr. Sanft. Court noted Defendant was to have counsel from a different State. Defendant concurred and argued the attorney came to the Clark County Detention Center (CCDC) and was not allowed to see him. Terry King addressed the Court on behalf of the Defendant and advised the Defendant's Attorney is Sebastian Lewis, who's licensed here, came from out state and they would not let him see the Defendant; it's not certain if he will confirm; he's been paid for investigative work to meet with the Defendant. COURT ORDERED, Michael Sanft APPOINTED as counsel. Upon the inquiry of the Defendant, Court stated any custody motions are to be in writing. Ms. Radosta informed the Court of the new policies of the CCDC in regards to new attorney's trying to visit Defendants if they've not previously visited them before. COURT ORDERED, matter TRAILED. MATTER RECALLED: Attorney Michael Sanft present. Court informed Mr. Sanft of what transpired in his absence. Upon the request of the Defendant to meet with Mr. Sanft, Mr. Sanft stated he will speak with the Defendant at the CCDC. Argument in support of release by Defendant. COURT ORDERED, request is to be placed in writing. Colloquy between Court and Defendant regarding proceedings, Defendant's mental state and custody status leading to today. Colloquy between Court and Mr. Sanft regarding trial setting and speedy trial. Court stated it's believed appropriate for the Defendant to be placed on the next stack; technically speedy trial is waived, although the Defendants never really agreed to it. William Rowles appeared on behalf of the State and advised that Ms. Kollins would like the trial setting after the new year. Colloquy regarding trial setting. COURT ORDERED, matter SET for trial with a FIRM setting. Mr. Sanft stated he'll meet with the Defendant today. CUSTODY 2-3-20 9:30 AM CALENDAR CALL 2-1-020 10:00 AM JURY TRIAL
    Last edited by ftpjesus; 10-24-2019 at 10:05 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Appreciate the updates FTP. Kinda confused though.
    Was he found to be crazy or not crazy? Not officially crazy but appears they want him to keep his mouth shut in court officially

Is he in jail awaiting trial now? Yep sitting in CCDC no word if he will be able
    To be bonded about out.

Is LadyInRed a crazy ex ray met at a strip club 20 years ago? unknown

Comments

duped_samaritan:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

He won't get 25-30 years or anything like that. They wouldn't have waited to arrest him for 3 years if the case was considered that serious.

I actually thought this would probably be tossed due to lack of evidence or whatever, but it seems they're going full speed ahead. Why he went forward without an attorney is beyond me. My guess is that he wouldn't be sitting in jail if he had one. In Vegas especially, it's essential to have a good and influential attorney if charged with a serious crime.

If this were me, 100% I would have hired Chesnoff/Schonfeld. Not sure if Ray can afford them, but they're the best by far. Look what they did for Micon.
    Druff for you to compare what your only Black friend has done to what Micon has done is alarming to say the least?

This guy was fucking underaged retards!! Not trying to make bank on a Bitcoin Poker site while his wife got fucked by Adam?

Get a grip we all missed the bitcoin train.

Ray obv needs to change the name of his site from Real Grinders to Retard Grinders and deal with the consequences!!!

You don't even have to change the RG so T-Shirt sales should be at a all time high!

Comments

Sanlmar: Chesnoff wouldn’t touch it.
    Last edited by badguy23; 10-24-2019 at 10:45 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    He’s active on Facebook messenger right now so I wonder if he got off

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerPrince2 View Post
    He’s active on Facebook messenger right now so I wonder if he got off
    No, he has some friends going on his account just to check on things for him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerPrince2 View Post
    I wonder if he got off
    That seems to to be the rub

Comments

Sanlmar: Making pedaphilia funny again
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He hired attorney Craig Mueller (I'm not familiar with him), and attempted to have his bail set at $25,000.

It was

... and set at $500,000!!!

That's some crazy bail for a matter where they didn't even attempt to find or arrest him for 3 years!

Never seen anything like this.

One of Ray's friends asked for my address so Ray could mail me a letter and explain what's going on. If I receive the letter, and if he's okay with me sharing or paraphrasing it, I'll let you guys know.

Mr. Mueller requested bail of $25,000.00 be reinstated, advised he will not ask for an own recognizance release and requested a trial setting in the ordinary course. Argument in opposition of bail request by Ms. Kollins. Continued argument by Mr. Mueller. Court stated findings and ORDERED, motion for reinstatement of bail DENIED; bail SET at $500,000.00 with House Arrest and High Level Monitoring; written decision to be issued. Record made by Mr. Mueller, inquiring if it would not be better if the case was transferred to another department. Court stated absolutely not. Colloquy regarding prior request for recusal of this Court. Defendant requested he be allowed to address the Court. COURT ORDERED, request DENIED. CUSTODY 2-3-20 9:30 AM CALENDAR CALL 2-10-20 10:00 AM JURY TRIAL
    Looks like he will remain in jail until February.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    He hired attorney Craig Mueller (I'm not familiar with him), and attempted to have his bail set at $25,000.

It was

... and set at $500,000!!!

That's some crazy bail for a matter where they didn't even attempt to find or arrest him for 3 years!

Never seen anything like this.

One of Ray's friends asked for my address so Ray could mail me a letter and explain what's going on. If I receive the letter, and if he's okay with me sharing or paraphrasing it, I'll let you guys know.

Mr. Mueller requested bail of $25,000.00 be reinstated, advised he will not ask for an own recognizance release and requested a trial setting in the ordinary course. Argument in opposition of bail request by Ms. Kollins. Continued argument by Mr. Mueller. Court stated findings and ORDERED, motion for reinstatement of bail DENIED; bail SET at $500,000.00 with House Arrest and High Level Monitoring; written decision to be issued. Record made by Mr. Mueller, inquiring if it would not be better if the case was transferred to another department. Court stated absolutely not. Colloquy regarding prior request for recusal of this Court. Defendant requested he be allowed to address the Court. COURT ORDERED, request DENIED. CUSTODY 2-3-20 9:30 AM CALENDAR CALL 2-10-20 10:00 AM JURY TRIAL
    Looks like he will remain in jail until February.
    There has to be a lot more to this then we know otherwise the bail wouldn’t have been revoked totally and reset to 20x the original amount. I haven’t seen anything in the notes that would indicate a huge change as for any letter from Ray it has to be taken with a grain of salt obviously.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Kilgore Trout set him up.

She wore pigtails that day.

Free Ray Davis

Comments

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Honesty how do you go from, "LOL we know where you are, but no big deal, we will get around to arresting you sometime in the next 3 years" to "omg major flight risk, $500k bail and high level monitoring with ankle bracelet if you manage to post it"?

This is such a bizarre case.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Little Orphan Handy obv forged that. 500K for some child sex lmao. Her tiny red pubes all over this.

Only way this is all true is if he molested a child that has gone on to be famous over the last 3 years.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    In before it comes out secretly Rays being targeted now because they found out he was the anonymous black dude robbing the County DA's weekly poker game blind on a regular basis and this is their revenge..

Load Metric
    Druff, please plan on going to the trial.

Thread Information