Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chumlee from Pawn Stars arrested for guns, meth, weed, sexual assault

Load Metric

Chumlee from Pawn Stars arrested for guns, meth, weed, sexual assault

Chumlee from "Pawn Stars" has been arrested for guns and drugs after police raided his home while investigating an alleged sexual assault ...
    Las Vegas Metro PD says officers showed up at his home Wednesday afternoon with a search warrant in connection with a sexual assault case. We're told Chumlee is the suspect in that case.
    Our law enforcement sources tell us cops found marijuana, meth and at least one weapon during the search.
    Chumlee was taken into custody and booked for drug and weapon possession. We're told the sexual assault is still under investigation.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Scale of 1-10 on the surprised scale? About a 1.5.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: only scale where Chumlee registers on the low end rep

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Meth is such a west coast/midwest type thing. Even the white trash around here on the east coast still just do coke.

Don't get the appeal of going on day(s) long benders on that shit and how ghetto it is. Might as well smoke some fucking crack.

Comments

smiflorida: you're right

Load Metric
    Name:  10065977_G.jpg
Views: 1677
Size:  36.0 KB

Load Metric
    Damn!!! 20 Felonies!

By COLTON LOCHHEAD
    LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL

Chumlee, from the Las Vegas-based reality television show “Pawn Stars,” was arrested Wednesday by Las Vegas police on 20 felony charges, the department said in a press release.

Chumlee, whose real name is Austin Lee Russell, was booked into Clark County Detention Center on 19 charges of drug possession and a single charge of possessing a gun by a prohibited person.

Police were serving a search warrant at Chumlee’s house as part of a sexual assault investigation and found methamphetamine, marijuana and firearms, Metro said.

Metro said 33-year-old reality TV star has not been charged with sexual assault, but the investigation is ongoing.

It was not clear Wednesday night why Chumlee was considered a “prohibited person” who was not allowed to possess a gun. A records search for Austin Russell in Clark County courts turns up only minor traffic offenses.

Chumlee quickly became a reality TV celebrity in 2009 when the show profling the daily operations of Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, 713 S. Las Vegas Blvd., premiered on The History Channel.

Laura Herlovich, personal publicist for the store’s owners and Chumlee, declined to comment on the news of the arrest.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/la...ug-gun-charges

Load Metric
    Maybe he was hoping the meth would help him lose some of that weight he's carrying around. Over under how this affects PS as a whole. Then again moonshiners had Tickle busted for a sawed off shotgun (not surprising being the redneck alchy he is, he was previous arrested in Danville VA for Drunk in Public) and they didn't flinch an inch.

Load Metric
    Few curious things

Gun charge presuming that is cause of the drugs

19 counts for drugs, were they in individual baggies?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Beat me to it. Guy has always come off as a waste of hu-manitee.

Load Metric
    Scale of 1-10 on the surprised scale?

Name:  18040767.gif
Views: 1972
Size:  889.4 KB

Comments

4Dragons: the price is right

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Few curious things

Gun charge presuming that is cause of the drugs

19 counts for drugs, were they in individual baggies?
    It has to be a misprint. It is impossible to have 19 drug charges. Literally. There are not 19 different drugs in the world and if it was a bunch of baggies it would be distribution, and one drug charge of whatever it was

Load Metric
    Will Chumlee still be available to Vegas tourists if convicted?

Load Metric
    On losing 75 pounds:

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee
    I’m making sure I’m eating my vegetables and staying away from the red meat.

by eating he meant smoking and by vegetables he meant meth.

Comments

vegas1369: lol... So glad you're posting again.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    while we are talking about celebs acting like idiots...

What Jodie Sweetin Had To Say About Miley’s Instagram Post

Miley Cyrus drew some flack today for posting what some are calling an insensitive Instagram. The post depicts the Fuller House star sitting on a man’s lap and smoking a cigarette.

Cyrus originally captioned the photo, “Current Mood #fullerhouse.”

Some of Miley’s fans have called for the singer to remove the post.

“[I’m] sure she is very proud of her 5 years sober,” one user wrote. “This is a cruel reminder of what her life was like. Maybe you think it looks like she was having a great time but maybe she was dying inside and wanting help turning her life around. Take this down!”

Sweetin, who has faced drug and alcohol issues in the past, says she’s not sweating the post.

"I don't pay attention to negative stuff," she told E! in an on-camera interview. "I have so much good stuff going on in my life right now that I try not to pay attention."

Cyrus herself has made a statement in an edit to the original caption. The post now reads:

“Current Mood #fullerhouse only you freaks take this as shaming! To me it looks like Stephanie is having a fucking gay ol time!”

Whether or not Miley intended to highlight a person at a particularly low point is up for debate. However, using a now-sober person’s less-sober past as fodder for entertainment or fun is dicey territory.

Sweetin, for her part, seems to be taking things more than in stride.

Load Metric
    I want to live in a world where Miley Cyrus attacks me on the internet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Damn!!! 20 Felonies!

By COLTON LOCHHEAD
    LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL

Chumlee, from the Las Vegas-based reality television show “Pawn Stars,” was arrested Wednesday by Las Vegas police on 20 felony charges, the department said in a press release.

Chumlee, whose real name is Austin Lee Russell, was booked into Clark County Detention Center on 19 charges of drug possession and a single charge of possessing a gun by a prohibited person.

Police were serving a search warrant at Chumlee’s house as part of a sexual assault investigation and found methamphetamine, marijuana and firearms, Metro said.

Metro said 33-year-old reality TV star has not been charged with sexual assault, but the investigation is ongoing.

It was not clear Wednesday night why Chumlee was considered a “prohibited person” who was not allowed to possess a gun. A records search for Austin Russell in Clark County courts turns up only minor traffic offenses.

Chumlee quickly became a reality TV celebrity in 2009 when the show profling the daily operations of Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, 713 S. Las Vegas Blvd., premiered on The History Channel.

Laura Herlovich, personal publicist for the store’s owners and Chumlee, declined to comment on the news of the arrest.

Even though Chumlee has money, the only way he can get laid is to slip a pill into a woman's drink or give them massive amounts of drugs. A guess some girl woke up, realized she had sex with Chumlee and called the police.

Comments

Jayjami: Chumlee is thespartan?

thesparten: Doesn't EVERYONE?!?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Damn!!! 20 Felonies!

By COLTON LOCHHEAD
    LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL

Even though Chumlee has money, the only way he can get laid is to slip a pill into a woman's drink or give them massive amounts of drugs. A guess some girl woke up, realized she had sex with Chumlee and called the police.

There simply isnt a variation on the theme of "Chumlee sexual assault" that I want to come close to imagining.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    SWEETIN>CYRUS AINEC.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :this

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I remember binging on the first season of pawn stars. This guy was my favorite character, I hope they let him go.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Beat me to it. Guy has always come off as a waste of hu-manitee.
    "Oh, the huge manatee!"

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 1199
Size:  102.0 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    FREE CHUMLEE

Thread Information