Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pooh is the Biggest Coward in the State of Florida

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuyisWhat View Post
    Has anybody else noticed how quickly Pooh's tone has changed once he realized that he picked the wrong apple from the tree?
    I noticed you edited all your posts. Problem
    Is Druff can always still see the original

It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Banned
    Load Metric
    I edited my posts because I do not want my stories posted on this site. I am sure the backlogs have the racists rants Pooh has sent me, forgive me, I do not have them anymore.

Load Metric
    I edited my posts because I do not want my stories posted on this site. I am sure the backlogs have the racists rants Pooh has sent me, forgive me, I do not have them anymore.
    Racist rants?!

The fuck are you talking about willis?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Last night you sent me a rant about how I am a fucking n-word cunt who you will find? Don't you remember Pooh?

Comments

Pooh: lol. yeah this happened because i threaten all posters thru im or pms. (end sarcasm)

Tellafriend: You are approaching Garrett status.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    What is up with this blatantly racist and homophobic hate speech/rape advocate?

Somebody suggest I meet him in person, as he has been relentlessly cyber bullying me. When I agreed, he chickened out and went on a racist and homophobic rant.

Why is his behavior tolerated? Every thread I read on here, he ruins.

You are completely wrong here, pooh is a legit poster. One of the few I like on here, if you can get passed his closet racist behavior, he's actually pretty legit and nice guy. Sounds like you're acting like a little bitch and can't handle it here when someone calls you out.

Make better posts, not shit like that.
    Apologies for the bad grammar and spelling... this is why you dont start drinking scotch at 2pm celebrating your bonus and waiting for snow to shit all over you. Either way the post stands as is, Pooh is okay people and great poster.

Comments

jsearles22: You obviously aren't the moral barometer around here

Load Metric
    Last night you sent me a rant about how I am a fucking n-word cunt who you will find? Don't you remember Pooh?
    Let's be honest here dude. You're new. If you did some research you'd see the shit I've taken about killing my dad for money etc ad nauseum for years. Ask all those posters how many times I threatened them. lol.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Let's be honest here dude. You're new. If you did some research you'd see the shit I've taken about killing my dad for money etc ad nauseum for years. Ask all those posters how many times I threatened them. lol.
    Let's be honest Pooh, did you tell him you would find him? A simple yes or no will suffice please
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Let's be honest Pooh, did you tell him you would find him? A simple yes or no will suffice please
    fuck no.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

fuck no.
    Did you kill your dad for his money. Yes or no?

Comments

Pooh: lol

Banned
    Load Metric

You are completely wrong here, pooh is a legit poster. One of the few I like on here, if you can get passed his closet racist behavior, he's actually pretty legit and nice guy. Sounds like you're acting like a little bitch and can't handle it here when someone calls you out.

Make better posts, not shit like that.
    Apologies for the bad grammar and spelling... this is why you dont start drinking scotch at 2pm celebrating your bonus and waiting for snow to shit all over you. Either way the post stands as is, Pooh is okay people and great poster.
    Pooh, it did happen, I logged on last night and saw some rambling message from you about how I am a coward n-word cunt. Why deny it? You see, you are now playing the moral high ground card. It's interesting, when you run around the forum constantly attacking people in a very aggressive and threatening manner. We get it, you have been here longer than me and have never once done anything wrong. Great guy. Lots of respect for you.

Comments

Muck Ficon: SHUT IT DOWN

Load Metric

Pooh, it did happen, I logged on last night and saw some rambling message from you about how I am a coward n-word cunt. Why deny it? You see, you are now playing the moral high ground card. It's interesting, when you run around the forum constantly attacking people in a very aggressive and threatening manner. We get it, you have been here longer than me and have never once done anything wrong. Great guy. Lots of respect for you.
    Lol.....you would have lasted about 10 minutes on NWP.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric

Why did you put "degening" in quotes, as if I had said it?

First, I made $600 a month, and have already clarified that I was teaching for fun and part time in the morning from 7:30 - 11: 30. I realize you are a complete douchebag and can't comprehend the idea that somebody was doing something for fun and to give back, not to make the maximum amount of money possible. I was very clear that I went to Asia for the lolz not to make a fortune.

Second, I was a winning player in the game. I did not make a ton of money, but I consistently won. I was going to type more about the game and how the players tended to play, but I no longer feel that desire as this community ruins any good thing you grant it. Almost anybody who had a basic understanding of poker could beat the game, as long as you ran well, which I did.

Third, look at yourself, pussy boy. I was 23, had over $30k saved up and spent a year living in Cambodia and traveling around to all of South East Asia. My life has been so grand, that it is pointless to allow pussies, such as yourself, to upset me. You would not have liked to be 23, living in Asia, playing in a private poker room with very rich Asian men? You wouldn't have liked to be set up like that, playing pick up basketball games with millionaire businessmen with the game being lit by $200k sports cars? LOLOLOL of course you would have, Nancy Boy, you are only posting this because you are jealous.

Here is what I will do for you. I will bet you up to $25k that I not only make more money than you, but that my net worth is more than yours. We can send screen shots of all our accounts to Druff and he can hold the money as an escrow. The lame-o Pooh has already accepted and backed down from a bet.

Let me know when you want me to ship the money to Druff.

He also sent me the following messge:
    Pooh: obsessed sick fuck
    Pooh: damn n-word
    Not sure if you want to fuck with rum dick's salary or net worth lol. You need to understand that most of the forum posters are very successful in their careers and are of the age where they are making bank. I'm worth seven figures and wouldn't bet rum dick I'm worth more than him.
    ROFL nice save of this deleted post Pooh. I legit would have hated to have missed this one. As for ThisGuyIsWhat --- bro, I have a desk that's worth more than you are.

Load Metric
    deleted from the net out of respect for timble
    Last edited by rum dick; 01-23-2016 at 06:40 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

Lol.....you would have lasted about 10 minutes on NWP.....
    ten minutes is being generous

Thread Information