Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiple explosions at conclusion of Boston marathon

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

Lol you seem mad! You can quote me all day in your signature, the difference is mine was a joke, and yours was serious. You thought a "work visa" was a credit card!
    Nope not mad, just having fun as usual!

My mistake with the "work visa" just means we think at way different levels. and thank you for quote.
    Post less...you're English problems are better when you aren't around as much.

Load Metric
    So Barry what charity are you giving your money to?

Load Metric
    Baron just in case you don't understand my last post I have created what I like to call BaronVision2k graphics making my posts more accessible to special individuals like yourself.

As you can see your level of thinking ranks above Cher (well done mate!) but below the producers of Always Sunny and also the rest of humanity. Einstein, well he makes us all his bitch.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    Put on my Patriots Jersey for those injured and dead the least I could do! !!

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

lol razor ramone?

more like...

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Tough but fair Show your face so we can compare you to someone.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

Lol you seem mad! You can quote me all day in your signature, the difference is mine was a joke, and yours was serious. You thought a "work visa" was a credit card!

My mistake with the "work visa" just means we think at way different levels. and thank you for quote.
    What you said was fucking embarrassing. It's 40Steaks territory. The fact that you can't just say, "oops, I fucked up", and try and spin it like you were thinking on a higher level makes it that much worse. Stop being such a faggot and just admit you fucked up. It happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Name:  si.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  302.2 KB

Load Metric
    Spoke to a girl last week who said "Its not worth my wild to get a work visa in the US". I thought I misheard so I asked her again. Yep it clearly was "worth my wild". At least she knew what a work visa was....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

I know this just came across the news but they been looking for this guy since 20 mins after the blast it came out over the scanner. Anyone talk to China? Is he ok? Spooky glad you are alright also man.
    fortunately I am in St. Petersburg, I am also fortunate my niece, nephew and sister in law were not in the VIP section this year

All this talk about work visa, this is more like a work vista, amirite?

PS St. Pete is not a good part of town, get your ass to Clearwater.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    fortunately I am in St. Petersburg, I am also fortunate my niece, nephew and sister in law were not in the VIP section this year

Clearwater is god during spring break. The rest of the time it is a cesspool of humidity and zombie Scientologists.
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Clearwater is god during spring break. The rest of the time it is a cesspool of humidity and zombie Scientologists.
    Still better than zimmerman, trevon and anything else that ever came out of St. Pete, not that people haven't run away screaming from the church of scientology. I digress, I used to listen to their radio station when I was going to work in the morning.

Load Metric
    Baron thinks on the level of a 40-year old who still skateboards at skate parks and is obsessed with comic books

Load Metric
    My mistake with the "work visa" just means we think at way different levels.
    LOL...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    Not to keep adding my own shit to this thread continually but,

Just found out my buddy is a teacher at the school of the 8 year old that died.

Solid
    Keep adding all the "your own" shit you want IMO.

We're fortunate to have someone who posts here with first hand accounts of this shit.

Name:  si.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  302.2 KB

is it wrong that i think the lady cop on the left with her gun drawn is hot as fuck? lord i hope that's a lady and not a guy cop with earrings.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    The conspiracy folk on my FB were going full force within an hour of this thing happening.

what were they saying this time? obama planted the explosives so he could take away our pressure cookers?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

What you said was fucking embarrassing. It's 40Steaks territory. The fact that you can't just say, "oops, I fucked up", and try and spin it like you were thinking on a higher level makes it that much worse. Stop being such a faggot and just admit you fucked up. It happens.
    umm what part of mistake didn't you under stand? and so fucking what if i misread some ones post, doesn't bother me that bad, other than entertain the trolls like your self.

also don't put words in my mouth i didn't say higher level i said "different level" which is the truth. i think you are the one twisting and spinning words here. i saw your retarded rant's about druffs pizza fiasco which is a whole lot of nothing about nothing and more twisting and spinning words, whats your problem man?

Comments

BetCheckBet: not making sense rep
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

umm what part of mistake didn't you under stand? and so fucking what if i misread some ones post, doesn't bother me that bad, other than entertain the trolls like your self.

also don't put words in my mouth i didn't say higher level i said "different level" which is the truth. i think you are the one twisting and spinning words here. i saw your retarded rant's about druffs pizza fiasco which is a whole lot of nothing about nothing and more twisting and spinning words, whats your problem man?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

keep trying you will get the hang of it maybe try switching your stance.... couldn't hurt if you lost a bit of weight either.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

That GIF made me laugh 7 times..

Load Metric

I hope your Downs Syndrome gets better.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Thread Information