Page 779 of 946 FirstFirst ... 279679729769775776777778779780781782783789829879 ... LastLast
Results 15,561 to 15,580 of 18915

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Easily know 3x more people with COVID right now than at any point in the pandemic, mainly in and around Portland.

All I've checked in with have symptoms, nothing serious though. People between 30-45, including 2/3 of my office who met in person last Friday for a retreat.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Is that her in that pic…never looked worse.

I like how the Vax narrative changes, the narrative now is that the Vax was never supposed to keep you from getting Covid, just to make your case less severe.

What a load of horse hockey.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Easily know 3x more people with COVID right now than at any point in the pandemic, mainly in and around Portland.

All I've checked in with have symptoms, nothing serious though. People between 30-45, including 2/3 of my office who met in person last Friday for a retreat.

The freaks living in that shithole are too strung out to even know they have Covid. Too busy begging on the streets to get their next fix and thinking they are changing the world.

Portland’s finest.

Name:  292CC2ED-977E-4F43-8A8A-7C418BDCF0AE.jpeg
Views: 353
Size:  772.0 KB

Load Metric
    CDC director says over 75% of covid deaths were people with “at least four comorbidities” and were “unwell to begin with”

You fucking fools have been scammed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

The freaks living in that shithole are too strung out to even know they have Covid. Too busy begging on the streets to get their next fix and thinking they are changing the world.

Portland’s finest.

Name:  292CC2ED-977E-4F43-8A8A-7C418BDCF0AE.jpeg
Views: 353
Size:  772.0 KB
    Can only hope these fucks read your propaganda and start dropping like flies, city could use a good plague to wipe out the garbage.

Comments

The Boz:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Pfizer CEO says two Covid vaccine doses aren't 'enough for omicron'

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/01/10/...r-omicron.html

Maybe you can get vaccinated every two weeks instead.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Does anyone have an opinion they'd like to share about all the testing going on nowadays? I just read that the US govt. is looking to ensure production of enough tests for every American to have one test per week. I'm genuinely confused about this since positivity rates are so high shouldn't we all just assume everyone is positive? Are we going to get to a point where we just test the sick and if not why not since the thing being out of control seems to be something everyone could agree on?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Does anyone have an opinion they'd like to share about all the testing going on nowadays? I just read that the US govt. is looking to ensure production of enough tests for every American to have one test per week. I'm genuinely confused about this since positivity rates are so high shouldn't we all just assume everyone is positive? Are we going to get to a point where we just test the sick and if not why not since the thing being out of control seems to be something everyone could agree on?

let's all remember this is a flu virus

This isnt Anthrax and some real Pandemic. This is a flu virus and all these kits tests, mandates Regulation well lol Regulations raise money sir of course lol..

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

let's all remember this is a flu virus

This isnt Anthrax and some real Pandemic. This is a flu virus and all these kits tests, mandates Regulation well lol Regulations raise money sir of course lol..
    With the government involved we have to know we're overpaying for them in a big way.

Comments

The Boz: And there will be plenty of fraud. Already know of people planning on getting all they can to resell to the fearful saps.

garrett: lol probably true and if questioned theyd tell you it created jobs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ben was unusually tired yesterday, has a sore throat and 100 fever today.

We actually found a testing facility after a lot of effort, but we won't find out until tomorrow or Wednesday. High chance he has it though.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

We actually found a testing facility after a lot of effort, but we won't find out until tomorrow or Wednesday. High chance he has it though.
    I hope he feels better soon. What is the point in taking a test at this point unless you need to go to ER? Shouldn't we just assume if we're sick that its omicron? Are you going to test also or just assume you're also positive if Ben is? You sure did predict this one.

Load Metric

Hope you had enough time to scout out patient coordinators at all of the nearby ER's to avoid another humiliation.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Life saving antibodies being administered on the basis of race.

Load Metric

Hope he feels better but unless you need documentation for school, what is the point? Odds are he has it, you will get it and both be fine. Obviously if either gets really sick you go to the hospital.

I just don’t get this constant need for testing. Very smart people not seeing what is staring them in the face is surprising to me.

Comments

country978: agree entirely

JACKDANIELS: correct

Load Metric
    yup its not like they give you any effective medicine to treat covid if you test positive so zero point doing the test unless like he says you need the result
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    you had a good run todge but you were always gonna get it eventually, very high chance you will all be fully recovered in a week
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    most of my extended family who were together over the holidays came down with symptoms within 24 hours of each other on new years day, everyone is fully recovered now symptoms were all super mild

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Go figure.
    This is because hospitals get paid more if they classify them as Covid cases, also collect 30k more for a death. Hmmm wonder why so many people died unnecessarily.
    How does this work? Who is paying "more" to hospitals? Insurance companies? Individuals in hospital out of pocket? Local, state or fed guvmint? Same question about collecting $30K, where does the $30k come from? What is your source for this information?

If I were to be admitted to a hospital for something minor requiring just an overnight stay and I test covid positive, how many dollars can I expect to see on an itemized bill for the covid diagnosis on top of all the $ for the minor thing?

Generally speaking, are hospitals businesses, companies, or corporations? Is it not the job of corporations, companies, and businesses to maximize profits?
    The reason all workers deserve a living wage is because all workers need to be alive. Not very complex.

Thread Information