Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are the negro killing cop protesters allowed to interrupt traffic and lay across highways

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

Is selling untaxed cigs legal in NYC? I know its a big deal up here and quite illegal...... they arrest people for it up here.
    So if you've been arrested for anything & the police arrive for something else they are within their rights to just look at you & decide to arrest you?
    It was disgraceful but the worst part is they did absolutely nothing to help that man. They were all acting like he was faking unconsciousness including the EMT. They didn't even unhandcuff the guy or at least put them in front when it was obvious he was in distress.
    Honestly I feel bad for the big fella(esp since he has kids )but he was yelling at the cops even before they tried to arrest him which was his 1st mistake, when the cops tell you to put your hands behind your back, you had better put your hands behind your back, or risk getting your face turned into mashed potatoes. It's common knowledge that you don't resist arrest ,and if you do, be prepared for a beating, esp in a major city like nyc or philly or w/e.Im as white as the day is long and still took a few beatings when i was in my teens cus I was drunk and talking shit to the cops, after the 2nd beating I learned my lesson and never got the shit kicked out of me again( even though I got arrested another 10 or so times)cus I did't mouth off and followed there instructions.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

So if you've been arrested for anything & the police arrive for something else they are within their rights to just look at you & decide to arrest you?
    It was disgraceful but the worst part is they did absolutely nothing to help that man. They were all acting like he was faking unconsciousness including the EMT. They didn't even unhandcuff the guy or at least put them in front when it was obvious he was in distress.
    honestly I feel bad for the big fella(esp since he has kids )but he was yelling at the cops even before they tried to arrest him which was his 1st mistake, when the cops tell you to put your hands behind your back, you had better put your hands behind your back, or risk getting your face turned into mashed potatoes. It's common knowledge that you don't resist arrest ,and if you do, be prepared for a beating, esp in a major city like nyc or philly or w/e.Im as white as the day is long and still took a few beatings when i was in my teens cus I was drunk and talking shit to the cops, after the 2nd beating I learned my lesson and never got the shit kicked out of me again( even though I got arrested another 10 or so times)
    No matter how much I might agree with some of what you said, nothing you (or anyone else) said makes it OK for the cops to do what they did. People on the public payroll, who's job it is to protect people and enforce the law, simply cannot be allowed to do things their department doesn't even allow them to do (specifically forbids them to do, actually), ESPECIALLY when the thing they weren't ever supposed to do ends up with a citizen dead.

There's just no justifying that, no matter how much you want to blame the victim.

Load Metric
    I'm probably the most reasonable person you could ever meet but anyone who says they'd just put their hands behind their back & just accept being arrested for no reason & sort it out later is full of shit. Especially if this happens routinely to you.

It's ridiculous what they did but, in the aftermath, to just watch him die is totally unforgivable & shows how out of touch with reality they all are.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    I dont know why they were questioning him. I have seen two different reasons. Selling individual cigarettes was the reason I heard from multiple sources.

They obviously said some things to the guy, who became loud and made aggressive actions with his arms and body language, which is probably why several officers eventually showed up, while two officers waiting for them to arrive. Two smaller officers were not going to be able to handle this guy, should he decide to not listen to them and resist arrest.

I have to mention, this is one argument where I have heard too many stories about what could go wrong during the moments when an officer questions someone like this. You arent going to sway my opinion here. My own brother, a chicago cop, is a very big guy, and he was picked up by a guy all jacked up on something, where the guy was up against a car about to get searched, where he quickly whipped around (the guy was maybe a few inches shorter than my 6'5 brother), grabbed my brother, and threw him in the air into a car driving by at 35 mph. He has had people push and hit him, while their friends then happen to JUST AT THAT MOMENT, turn their camera phones on and try to record him retaliating. You have to protect yourself as a police officer, and people like that can snap and just start wailing on you. If you arent going to do what an officer says, they are going to prepare for the worst, and this massive guy was subdued and taken to the ground. Its quite possible, he ended up dying partly from injuries to his neck and lungs. He should have not resisted. Sucks, but thats how shit goes south, quickly.

Load Metric
    during these protests the other night in chicago, while the protesters were getting up in the faces of the police, a white woman was standing there with her cell phone recording it and screaming at the cops. Just then, a black guy ran up to her, snatched her phone and ran off. She started yelling to the cop that he stole it and to chase him. The cop said "call the police".

Its always Fuck the Police....until you need them....

Comments

big dick: hahahah

varys: quit using pointless stories to back up your previous stupidity

Load Metric
    Hockey Guy, quit saying they were arresting him for no reason. He was selling cigarettes illegally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    I'm probably the most reasonable person you could ever meet but anyone who says they'd just put their hands behind their back & just accept being arrested for no reason & sort it out later is full of shit. Especially if this happens routinely to you.

It's ridiculous what they did but, in the aftermath, to just watch him die is totally unforgivable & shows how out of touch with reality they all are.
    Id put my hands behind my back before they even told me to if I knew I was 100% going to jail. beats a broken arm or having your jaw wired shut.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    during these protests the other night in chicago, while the protesters were getting up in the faces of the police, a white woman was standing there with her cell phone recording it and screaming at the cops. Just then, a black guy ran up to her, snatched her phone and ran off. She started yelling to the cop that he stole it and to chase him. The cop said "call the police".

LOL.....That story is HOF. Perfect.

Comments

Corrigan: so HOF it was obv made up

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    honestly I feel bad for the big fella(esp since he has kids )but he was yelling at the cops even before they tried to arrest him which was his 1st mistake, when the cops tell you to put your hands behind your back, you had better put your hands behind your back, or risk getting your face turned into mashed potatoes. It's common knowledge that you don't resist arrest ,and if you do, be prepared for a beating, esp in a major city like nyc or philly or w/e.Im as white as the day is long and still took a few beatings when i was in my teens cus I was drunk and talking shit to the cops, after the 2nd beating I learned my lesson and never got the shit kicked out of me again( even though I got arrested another 10 or so times)
    No matter how much I might agree with some of what you said, nothing you (or anyone else) said makes it OK for the cops to do what they did. People on the public payroll, who's job it is to protect people and enforce the law, simply cannot be allowed to do things their department doesn't even allow them to do (specifically forbids them to do, actually), ESPECIALLY when the thing they weren't ever supposed to do ends up with a citizen dead.

There's just no justifying that, no matter how much you want to blame the victim.
    cops deal with the worst or the worst ( sure some cops are just mean cocksuckers) but most are good guy's who only beat people when they have it coming to them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Hockey Guy, quit saying they were arresting him for no reason. He was selling cigarettes illegally.

When someones story doesn't match their thoughts they like to change the facts.

I just heard a radio host saying "I can't believe they would send 6 cops to arrest someone selling illegal cigarettes!!! This is outrageous!"

No..... they sent 1-2 cops to arrest him (standard) and called for backup when the guy RESISTED arrest. Which is also completely standard.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Question: If it were a white guy of the exact same size, acting the exact same way, would this have happened? I bet the answer is yes.
    Maybe, but the NYPD have a LOONNGG history of treating white and black people differently in almost every situation. Your gut may tell you that they would do the same to a white guy in this scenario because that is the reasonable thing to think, but the history of the NYPD shows pretty clearly that they don't treat whites and blacks the same, like, almost ever.

I would 100% take your bet for a reasonable amount if there were a way to run out the possibilities.

Load Metric
    It's because white people and black peope don't act the same. I know you may think im a racist( which im not btw) but inner city blacks are violent as all hell and need to be treated differently than less violent and aggressive white people or asians ectect.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

It's because white people and black peope don't act the same. I know you may think im a racist( which im not btw) but inner city blacks are violent as all hell and need to be treated differently than less violent and aggressive white people or asians ectect.

Yeah, sure youre not. At least have a backbone when it comes to your views, fag.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Why are you under the impression that they're not being arrested? Tons of people have been arrested for doing just that. But glad to know you would murder somebody protesting murder.
    Last week they blocked traffic on route2 the cops had cars backup on the highway. Yesterday they layed across the Detroit superior bridge obstructing traffic then moved downtown and did the same there. No arrests. Total bs. It was recommended employers let their workers out early to avoid. Wtf.

Load Metric
    My gun story was in a rich suburb. Leaving my sisters on thanksgiving in the snow some fucker was pissed that I wasn't going fast enough he blared his horn and waved his middle finger. This was in Solon a rich white city. Been in all the hoods of Cleveland and never had a problem. Its the rich white self absorbed fuckers that are the problems.

I do think there are a lot of aggressive cops have run into one and knew immediately to listen and do what he said. Don't know why black people don't recognize and obey.

Comments

also yikes: I feel like gentrifying this moron is not about c

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Looks like cops screwed up here, but where is the full version of the video? Why is it edited? Has a full version surfaced?

Police brutality is a real problem and shouldn't be ignored, but it is also important to look at it from the other side. It is easy to cast the cops in the role of evil bully, but in reality they have a very tough job to do, and are putting their lives on the line every day, often dealing with the worst of the worst in society. Imagine if you had to deal with that every day at work, and tell me if you could make correct decisions 100% of the time.

I get what you are saying and I hear people say this sort of thing all the time, but it's not like these guys were made into cops through a draft. They choose to do the job. They choose to put their life on the line every day and to deal with the worst in society. If they can't accept the risks and all the baggage of being a cop, then they should find a new job. The aren't doing this by force and they aren't doing it for free as a volunteer.

It especially becomes tough when dealing with a physically imposing suspect who is being uncooperative. If a 110-pound woman is refusing to cooperate, it's easier to approach the suspect gently, as (in absence of a weapon) you know she can't hurt you. However, when dealing with huge and hostile men, it becomes a different story. Look at the size of the dude in that video. Would you have felt comfortable grabbing him on your own and slapping the cuffs on him?

Cops selectively enforce laws all of the time. Perhaps they should have used better judgement and not made a big deal over something so trivial. They could have just told the guy to move along or written him some sort of citation. Do we really need to use our tax dollars to pay to put this guy in jail and use our courts for "illegally" selling cigarettes? America land of the free.

So then it becomes a matter of how much force you use to subdue hostile and uncooperative suspects, and that's where the mistakes can occur. In this case, it looks like the cops got caught up in the moment of piling on to subdue the huge black guy who wouldn't cooperate, and then didn't take him seriously when he was saying he couldn't breathe.

Mistakes are not OK when it results in lost life. Somebody else said in this thread that cops usually give it to the guys "who deserve it." The problem with that is that cops are not supposed to be judge, jury and executioner. They should use minimal force to get somebody into the back of their car. They are not supposed to judge and hand out punishment.

There is a lot to be said for cooperating with police at all times, even if you feel they're in the wrong. It is rare that the cops will beat a cooperative suspect just for the fun of it. Once you're released (or out on bail), at that point you can go after them through complaints and/or lawyers.

Not everybody has the funding to go after these people with lawyers.

That's not to say there shouldn't be punishment against cops who are abusive, overly forceful, or violate policy. There should be, and the most egregious offenses should see jail time on top of disciplinary action.

Question: If it were a white guy of the exact same size, acting the exact same way, would this have happened? I bet the answer is yes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

This is a hof story, but like your previous "facts" about this case I would be willing to bet it is purely made up

Comments

DRK Star: It was reported by the police in a Chicago Police Blog, so as usual, you're wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    remember that high school football movie scene where the kids laid down in the road to show bravery.

real life stupid football kids actually did this and got run over. they were prolly from texas or florida.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric

So you are saying a most people would resist arrest? Fight with the police? Lol no fucking way. Most people are smart enough to know that you are never going to win against a police officer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Thread Information