Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: breaking bad ending

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i bet todd gets killed and the nazis are all rarrrrrr now u cook 4 us walt, 4 ever.

and then walt totes gasses them because they are all rarrrrr we demonstrated that we are sloppy and dont wear masks.
    Yeah the no masks thing was a tell for sure. Odds the louboutin wearing bitch sucks the cancer out of walt and has skylar offed?

Comments

ShadyJ: just for being yourself

Load Metric
    i think actually after walt kills the nazis he is like skyler u need to go into witness protection so the aryans cant touch you.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    These last eight episodes aren't that strong compared to last year.

Season 3- Walt works for the Kingpin.
    Season 4-Walt kills the Kingpin.
    Season 5 Part 1-Walt becomes the Kingpin.
    Season 5 Part 2-Walt's empire crashes and everybody gets killed.

Walt would never talk on a cell phone about past crimes and would never fall for
    Jesse's setup, he's too smart for that.

Gee, what's going to happen next week?

Hank gets shot but survives, agent Gomez dies, Walt and Jesse are kidnapped and forced to cook meth,
    after not hearing from Walt for awhile, Skylar activates the GPS on his car and finds the buried money.

This show is going to end very badly.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Hank gets shot but survives, agent Gomez dies, Walt and Jesse are kidnapped and forced to cook meth,
    after not hearing from Walt for awhile, Skylar activates the GPS on his car and finds the buried money.
    Nazis steal walts gps car and Israeli commandos track them into the newly rebuilt twin towers in NYC.

Israeli commandos hijack jet planes and fly them into the twin towers.

AGAIN.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    WOOP WOOP.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    This cracks me up as I do this shit as well, constantly... Why is it that so many people always say Hank when they actually mean Walt? It's amazing how often this happens.

Case in point...

also they wipe out hank and gomie, hank tells skyler to forget him, hes never going to be free of the nazis, so she hits the road with several bags of cash.
    i was wondering about mike too but was reminded that hank and todd acid bath'd him.
    I dont hes Heisenberg to me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    These last eight episodes aren't that strong compared to last year.

Walt would never talk on a cell phone about past crimes and would never fall for

I agree with you on the cell phone part, but they had to get them all together somehow. On talking Bad mr Heisenbeg himself says the shows ends in BB fashion and no one will be let down, so Im expecting some epic shit. Fuckin tell me you didnt get fuckin excited when you seen those cars rolling up. I think they should have ended it as soon as the shooting started like others have said all those shots and no ones hit is like in the movies type shit, and we all know this is for real not the movies type shit.....right?

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=TheXFactor;191399]These last eight episodes aren't that strong compared to last year.

I thought the episode was fantastic. I had no problems with Walt burying himself over his money being threatened as 'providing for his family' has been his rationale for every atrocity he has committed.

The only small issue I had was with Hank's actions: the brain thing with Jesse, the cash/barrel deal, faking the GPS thing etc. Hank has proven to be smarter than he seems throughout the series but certainly not this clever. I guess Jesse and Gomez helped.

LOL at internet trolls picking this show apart, it's one of the most brilliantly methodical shows of all time and you have an issue with Hank and Gomez surviving the initial onslaught? It must be hard to enjoy any TV show ever, as Breaking Bad has left basically no loopholes over its run. Tight lives.

Load Metric
    Hank and Gomez will run out of ammo quick, nazis will then take them out

Comments

sonatine: how is this not obvious

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i can't remember a thread that has more references to nazi's.

gilligan flaunted everywhere last episode w/o saying it

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    This cracks me up as I do this shit as well, constantly... Why is it that so many people always say Hank when they actually mean Walt? It's amazing how often this happens.

Case in point...

also they wipe out hank and gomie, hank tells skyler to forget him, hes never going to be free of the nazis, so she hits the road with several bags of cash.
    i was wondering about mike too but was reminded that hank and todd acid bath'd him.

lol..+ i don't think we had confirmation that mike took an acid bath. unfortunately, i think that was the little boy that took a dip

Load Metric
    no, youre wrong.

walt opens up the trunk with mikes body in it, says to todd "i dont want to discuss this" then jessie shows up.

its 100% obviously mike so get over it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    no, youre wrong.

walt opens up the trunk with mikes body in it, says to todd "i dont want to discuss this" then jessie shows up.

its 100% obviously mike so get over it.
    dead hoe

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    LOL at internet trolls picking this show apart, it's one of the most brilliantly methodical shows of all time and you have an issue with Hank and Gomez surviving the initial onslaught? It must be hard to enjoy any TV show ever, as Breaking Bad has left basically no loopholes over its run. Tight lives.
    No loopholes? ROFL. Wow. You come off as a fanboy who has such a hard on for this show that you can't see how bad it's failed this season. Is anything that is happening now a surprise to you? If it is, you must have a pretty simple mind. They're halfway done with this run of episodes and they are still exactly where they were 5 episodes ago. What's changed? Nothing.

You don't find it absolutely ridiculous that Huell believed every single word that Hank and Gomez told him, and they convinced him to not call his attorney, even though he WORKS FOR AN ATTORNEY? Given his past, we know that Saul is cautious enough not to employ a guy who won't call him if he gets busted.

You don't find it strange that Walt doesn't just pack up his family and move somewhere abroad where he can never be found? He sure as shit can afford it. Why stay?

You don't think it's ridiculous for Walt to agree to cook one more time, when that is the one and only way that Hank can prove anything? He starts off with "not a chance." 30 seconds later he's shaking the guys hand after agreeing. What, are those white supremacists the only murder for hire guys in the area?

When Hank called Marie and told her "I might not be home for awhile", did you really not see the guys Walt had called showing up anyway? What a coincidence that Hank can be gone for awhile now without anyone worrying where he is. Did you think Hank was just gonna drive him to the station and book him? Lol, I guess you did.

It goes on and on. The series is a great series. But it's faltered greatly the last few seasons. But I guess if you're a simpleton it's still an amazing show. Good luck trying to watch the last episodes with Vince Gilligans balls bouncing off your chin.

Comments

sonatine: had to be said

4Dragons: an assclown post
    Last edited by Anal_Hershiser; 09-09-2013 at 01:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    yeah,..as good as the show is, and how brilliant most of the writing has been,..some of it is LoL bad and it looks as if they just cut corners to arrive at the conclusion or make a decision

skylar's character was awful and unbelievable from the start. one moment shes wants walt and loves him, this goes to having an affair and hating him, and not talking to him..followed by not wanting the kids..back to wanting them...lol..they fucked her role up something good. i wish they just off'ed her just so i would have to listen to her nonsense role in the series

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    yeah,..as good as the show is, and how brilliant most of the writing has been,..some of it is LoL bad and it looks as if they just cut corners to arrive at the conclusion or make a decision

skylar's character was awful and unbelievable from the start. one moment shes wants walt and loves him, this goes to having an affair and hating him, and not talking to him..followed by not wanting the kids..back to wanting them...lol..they fucked her role up something good. i wish they just off'ed her just so i would have to listen to her nonsense role in the series
    one could argue they made skyler's character *too* realistic, to the point where shes almost as insufferable, irritating, and insane as a real middle aged housewife.

its possible they are going to unleash some amazing twist in the last 135 minutes of the series thats going to make it all worth while but i dont think its likely. LoL bad really does sum things up on many fronts.

anyway im continuing this convo in the other thread because this ones fucking retarded.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

Skylars character has been an abortion from episode one. Like you said, "I love you Walt. I hate you Walt. I can't forgive you Walt. I forgive you Walt. My sister is the most important person in my life. Let's blackmail my sisters husband. We can't keep the kids. We're keeping the kinds." Blah blah blah. And fuck me, is Walt Jr. the stupidest motherfucker on the planet or what? He STILL doesn't get it? I also can't imagine being in a business like that and not having a trusted subordinate to handle or delegate the dirty work. How many drug lords actually do the dirty work? Gus had Mike. Mike had helpers of his own. Even Saul has TWO guys to do that shit. Yet Walt can't find someone to handle this shit for him? There are just so many little things that add up. A great show that turned into a good show after Gus died.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Yes, Gustavo Fring's death was the greatest thing for the show while also being the worst thing for the show. Last night's episode was so fucking predictable and the thing that got me off about breaking bad before was its utterly insane unpredictability. When Walt killed Crazy 8 I fucking jumped out of my chair. When Walt ran over the two corner dealers and shot one of them in the head I fucking jumped out of my chair. When we saw the Lily of the Valley in Walt's backyard I fucking jumped out of my chair. When Jesse shot Gail Bettechoir I fucking jumped out of my chair. When Tio Salamanca rang his bell until that pipe bomb fucking blew off Gus's face I fucking jumped out of my chair.

Now it's kind of sad, personally it feels like the show should have ended with Mike killing Walt in a fit of rage over all of Walt's fuckups. Instead we get to see it limp to its conclusion. I had high hopes too man the fucking scene where Hank confronts Heisenberg was fucking brilliant.....and then it was just putt putt putt putt. Hopefully they do something truly mind blowing in the last 3 episodes here and I will watch out of loyalty I guess but honestly at this point it is probably best that it ends here.

Comments

Anal_Hershiser: Well said.

sonatine: i mean honestly

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Yes, Gustavo Fring's death was the greatest thing for the show while also being the worst thing for the show. Last night's episode was so fucking predictable and the thing that got me off about breaking bad before was its utterly insane unpredictability. When Walt killed Crazy 8 I fucking jumped out of my chair. When Walt ran over the two corner dealers and shot one of them in the head I fucking jumped out of my chair. When we saw the Lily of the Valley in Walt's backyard I fucking jumped out of my chair. When Jesse shot Gail Bettechoir I fucking jumped out of my chair. When Tio Salamanca rang his bell until that pipe bomb fucking blew off Gus's face I fucking jumped out of my chair.

Now it's kind of sad, personally it feels like the show should have ended with Mike killing Walt in a fit of rage over all of Walt's fuckups. Instead we get to see it limp to its conclusion. I had high hopes too man the fucking scene where Hank confronts Heisenberg was fucking brilliant.....and then it was just putt putt putt putt. Hopefully they do something truly mind blowing in the last 3 episodes here and I will watch out of loyalty I guess but honestly at this point it is probably best that it ends here.
    true.

i do think the ending will be mind blowing

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

I think I said somewhere before that there was a high probability that the end of this show would be more like Return of the Jedi than anything really super cool. Boba Fett pretty well just fell into the pit monster with this last episode.

Thread Information