Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiple explosions at conclusion of Boston marathon

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    they did put a BOLO out for a either brown/black male wearing a black hoodie and black backpack. the person of intrest tried to gain access to a restricted area prior to the blast.
    I know this just came across the news but they been looking for this guy since 20 mins after the blast it came out over the scanner. Anyone talk to China? Is he ok? Spooky glad you are alright also man.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

How about this- If it's Muslim Islamists, you win. If it's a Christian Causasian American, I win. Everything else pushes.

To qualify, all of the people involved must be either charged with the crime, or be killed during the attempted apprehension.
    Yikes, DirtyB you're giving up an edge by not including right-wing, caucasion, anti-government athiests. I like Anal's side here
    Yeah, but chances are if the person is white, he's exactly how he described it. I would be really surprised if it wasn't one of those two.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Yikes, DirtyB you're giving up an edge by not including right-wing, caucasion, anti-government athiests. I like Anal's side here
    Yeah, but chances are if the person is white, he's exactly how he described it. I would be really surprised if it wasn't one of those two.
    What kind of odds can I get on Japanese guy avenging Hiroshima?
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric

Will you put 50 bucks on it?
    I'll put $10 on it. I think it's about 50/50, but with this Saudi is being questioned I'd lean towards brown person. Escrow to Druff?
    $10 bucks on sand n-word brown
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    To those betting on who did it..

You're all going to hell.

Load Metric
    they did put a BOLO out for a either brown/black male wearing a black hoodie and black backpack. the person of intrest tried to gain access to a restricted area prior to the blast.
    I didn't know that, but I'll honor the bet. I heard that the guy they were talking to was hurt in the blast.

To protect Azzclown's anonymity, we're going to do a $50 to charity bet. If I win, it will be something really hippy dippy about bringing people together in harmony.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

What kind of odds can I get on Japanese guy avenging Hiroshima?
    Lol. Maybe it will end up being a brown christian.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    I didn't know that, but I'll honor the bet. I heard that the guy they were talking to was hurt in the blast.

To protect Azzclown's anonymity, we're going to do a $50 to charity bet. If I win, it will be something really hippy dippy about bringing people together in harmony.
    Might I suggest the Trevor Project?
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Deval Patrick sounds ghey is it official

Which one is he?

Gold
    Load Metric
    This has been one of the most emotionally draining things I've ever experienced.

The first bomb was almost like a cannon went off. But the logic tells you they don't shoot cannons on boylstin st.

Then the second bomb went off right in front of the place I was at. My fucking body shook from that shit.

There was some dumb white bitch in the front door yelling at people to relax because it was part of tre marathon. Nope

While I and most of my friends walked/ panic/ran out the back door one of my friends exited onto boylstin street. He said he saw a body blown to pieces and was not taking it well the rest of the afternoon.

I will never forget the power of the blast, however small it may have been compared to previous tragedies.

Load Metric

To be fair, I didn't know that either. If I win, it will be something to do with Republicans. I'm sure George Bush or Dick Cheney have some kind of charity, something that gives overprivileged white kids even more privileges.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Beebs9Dizzle View Post

I punched my ticket there way before I made this bet.

Load Metric

I would definitely be betting the same side as you earlier. I mean Boston, on April 15th, on Patriots' Day. Those militia types that think the tax code doesn't apply to them, and view Boston as the devil, it would just seem the most common sense guess. If it's Muslims, without them claiming it, you almost have to think they are unique and some small splinter group who knew how it would look and actually didn't want credit.

The bolo thing though about looking for a dark skinned man, and a Saudi national being questioned, that looks bad. I can definitely see someone hearing a bomb, and just grabbing the first middle easterner they see, but 98% of the time that is going to be some 20 year old whose dad owns a 7/11. For the kid to be grabbed that quick, and be a Saudi national is sketchy as hell. That's really being in the wrong place at the wrong time if he's innocent, so at this point, I would have to think you may be donating here.

On a side note, Spooky I am happy you're all right. You had your west bank proximity experience there from the picture, and got lucky.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I mean Boston, on April 15th, on Patriots' Day.
    That's the one aspect that worries me. Seems like an awfully big coincidence.

Load Metric
    I think it is a very pissed off online poker player, that just realized he has not played on Pokerstars in 2 years.

Load Metric

I would definitely be betting the same side as you earlier. I mean Boston, on April 15th, on Patriots' Day. Those militia types that think the tax code doesn't apply to them, and view Boston as the devil, it would just seem the most common sense guess. If it's Muslims, without them claiming it, you almost have to think they are unique and some small splinter group who knew how it would look and actually didn't want credit.

The bolo thing though about looking for a dark skinned man, and a Saudi national being questioned, that looks bad. I can definitely see someone hearing a bomb, and just grabbing the first middle easterner they see, but 98% of the time that is going to be some 20 year old whose dad owns a 7/11. For the kid to be grabbed that quick, and be a Saudi national is sketchy as hell. That's really being in the wrong place at the wrong time if he's innocent, so at this point, I would have to think you may be donating here.

On a side note, Spooky I am happy you're all right. You had your west bank proximity experience there from the picture, and got lucky.
    The are saying the Saudi National at the hospital is a false report. A person told the police about the black guy with the pack back 20 mins after the blast. Said he wasnt allowed in to area then he pulled up his hood and was mad. I dont think that guy has anything to do with it. They also were trying to find a Penske truck who tried to gain acsess to the area claiming they had medical supplies. I second what BCR said Spooky hope your friend finds peace after seeing that shit.

Load Metric
    anyone betting on the color of the dead 10 year old boy

Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    I think it is a very pissed off online poker player, that just realized he has not played on Pokerstars in 2 years.
    and is pissed off they put 20k into bitcoins at $200

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

The are saying the Saudi National at the hospital is a false report. A person told the police about the black guy with the pack back 20 mins after the blast. Said he wasnt allowed in to area then he pulled up his hood and was mad. I dont think that guy has anything to do with it. They also were trying to find a Penske truck who tried to gain acsess to the area claiming they had medical supplies. I second what BCR said Spooky hope your friend finds peace after seeing that shit.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Beebs9Dizzle View Post

found this awhile back, never thought i'd get to use it..

Name:  Ar34BC2CQAAanXd.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  59.3 KB

Thread Information