Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 49ers Star eloquently explains why gays wouldn't be welcome on the team...

Load Metric

49ers Star eloquently explains why gays wouldn't be welcome on the team...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--re...190346715.html
    Shock jock Artie Lange revealed he had interviewed Culliver at media day Tuesday and aired a segment on his show that night, where the player insisted that any gay players would not be welcome on the team.
    "I don't do the gay guys man," said Culliver, whose Niners play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday. "I don't do that. No, we don't got no gay people on the team, they gotta get up out of here if they do.
    "Can't be with that sweet stuff. Nah…can't be…in the locker room man. Nah."
    When quizzed by Lange whether any homosexual athletes would need to keep their sexuality a secret in football, Culliver responded: "Yeah, come out 10 years later after that."
    This guy does know his home team is San Francisco, right?
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    i just read about this

thought it was funny that a black man would discriminate against someone else in professional sports

and learn the fucking language

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    i just read about this

thought it was funny that a black man would discriminate against someone else in professional sports

and learn the fucking language
    It is very ironic, and until recently, it was a very common attitude among black people.

Fifty-nine percent of blacks now say they support same-sex marriage, an 18-point jump since the president's announcement of his own support two weeks ago. Fifty-three percent of Americans now believe that same-sex marriage should be legalized, which also marks a substantial spike since 2006, when just 39 percent of those polled thought it should be legalized.
    It's not exactly the same thing, but in general I believe the anti gay marriage and anti gay crowd mostly overlap.

EDIT: I guess a better example of this would be California's prop 8, where ~70% of black voters approved the ban.

Load Metric
    It's true that many in the black community are very homophobic. But like Srsly said, it's starting to change and you have to think that Obama's changed stance is a big reason for this.

And this guy's twitter is unbearable to read, and yet he has over 1 million followers.
    Boy I wake up to a mean txt females in general just be -- well let me just say they be on there PERIOD!! #1 love is mom dudes!!! Period
    Apparently there's never been an openly gay active NFL player. I think it'd be cool if somebody in the NFL came out, but of course it'd probably end up being some gay kicker. But before I die I'd like to see a gay quarterback in the NFL. Actually, not just a gay quarterback, but like a really flamboyant 'in your face' type gay quarterback.
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    It's true that many in the black community are very homophobic. But like Srsly said, it's starting to change and you have to think that Obama's changed stance is a big reason for this.

And this guy's twitter is unbearable to read, and yet he has over 1 million followers.
    Boy I wake up to a mean txt females in general just be -- well let me just say they be on there PERIOD!! #1 love is mom dudes!!! Period
    he's making $465,000 this year and couldn't beat my 7 yr old nephew in a spelling contest

btw plol, you should start sending some suggestive, flirty tweets his way

Load Metric
    on jackie robinson's birthday no less

edit:
    technically the day before but the point remains the same

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Their will be some that feel the same as this guy but others will be like wtf as they are OSAping and ploling at his comments

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    But before I die I'd like to see a gay quarterback in the NFL. Actually, not just a gay quarterback, but like a really flamboyant 'in your face' type gay quarterback.

Good Luck with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Well I appreciate his honesty more than the never ending politically correct crap. From this forum I've learned that the gays would be a disaster on a football team simply because they can't stop talking about being gay.

The question was irrelevant.

Load Metric

Apparently there's never been an openly gay active NFL player. I think it'd be cool if somebody in the NFL came out, but of course it'd probably end up being some gay kicker. But before I die I'd like to see a gay quarterback in the NFL. Actually, not just a gay quarterback, but like a really flamboyant 'in your face' type gay quarterback.

edit:
    and Tebow obv

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There are very few out gays in poker, too.

You have Vanessa Selbst, but she's female.

The only openly gay male (of known or semi-known player) I know of in the game is Jason Somerville.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The only openly gay male (of known or semi-known player) I know of in the game is Jason Somerville.
    Ricky Fohrenbach is openly gay. And I had actually never heard of Jason until I heard he came out.
    TRUMP 2024!

Banned
    Load Metric
    Ricky Fohrenbach is openly gay. And I had actually never heard of Jason until I heard he came out.
    What?! Maybe I'm misremembering, but I thought I asked him about this on radio and he denied being gay.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    What?! Maybe I'm misremembering, but I thought I asked him about this on radio and he denied being gay.
    When was the radio show? I always knew he was gay, but I don't think he's been out for that long. Him and his boyfriend tweet back and forth a lot, and it's on his FaceBook
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric

When was the radio show? I always knew he was gay, but I don't think he's been out for that long. Him and his boyfriend tweet back and forth a lot, and it's on his FaceBook

and i always see them at the cheesecake factory on friday nights together between 8:00 and 8:15.

and i happen to run into them at 24 hour fitness on monday, wednesday, & friday and they don't try to make it a secret

Banned
    Load Metric

Oh, it was Summer 2011.

Load Metric
    But before I die I'd like to see a gay quarterback in the NFL.
    Name:  VYdrunk.jpg
Views: 913
Size:  35.1 KB

Load Metric
    My favorite Ricky Fohrenbach story is when he went to the Bahamas (while he was still in the closet), during the PCA, not to go to play poker but to see a Justin Bieber concert at Atlantis.
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    I don't understand the assumption that, just because the world-wide average is 10% of people are gay/bi/not-hetero, that people assume that those numbers must be the same in certain professions. Thinking that 10% of NFL players are gay is about as dumb as thinking 10% of male hairstylists are gay.

I would bet in the NFL it MIGHT be 1%. so like 10-15 guys at any given time in the league are gay. Maybe a little higher.

Thread Information