Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flu Shot?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    get the flu shot every year, it's free so why not.
    then why are corporations getting rich delivering it?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Who gives a shit how they are making their money? It isn't from the flu shot recipients. You can get them free every year. Do you even have any figures or sources for that statement, or this this just more of your anti corporation bullshit that you usually spout?
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Que??? Would you prefer they go broke??

Plus I think Texter means that most insurance covers it since it's a good long term play by the insurance companies and saves money in the long run.

Load Metric
    yes for this year....

i've had 3 lifetime....each time i've gone a long time afterward without catching a cold even though my work puts me in meetings/contact with a lot of people durng cold weather months...when i haven't gotten a flu shot, i can count on one bad cold/viral infection per year.

Load Metric
    They told my wife she had to have a flu shot when she was pregnant, and she got sicker then ever in her life with flu like symptoms I know they say you cant get the flu from the flu shot, but you can get flu like symptoms...lol what a fuckin joke.

Since then she never had another shot and coincidently never got the flu again. I've never had the flu shot since Im a man, and I've never had the flu. If you eat fruits and vegetables you wont ever get sick.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I think they give that damn shot to people knowing its going to give alot of people the flu, and help to flood the drs offices and hospitals. Its kinda like a tax refund check to boost the medical economy.

Shit like this is the problem people say I get the shot and never get the flu. Great, but why not build up the resistance in your body on its own, and you will be alot healthier in general. Its not your fault weve been brainwashed for years by the government on issues like this and especially on food.

Load Metric
    The reasons you would need to get flu shot, your old, tend to have a cold or flu turn into pneumonia, previous and current lung problems TB in particular, low immune system.
    This would be the reason you may want to get a flu shot, nurses, doctors, resturant server or some one who would have direct contact with the public at large.
    Positive thinking and vitamins, coldfx works I think, but if you get sic easily or takes a long time to recover I would get one. You are late as this kind of thing gets administered in the fall.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Silver
    Load Metric
    BOYS FROM HIGH ATOP THE 10,000 VIEW PLATEAU, THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHAT WE CALL THE NO INTEREST THREAD

THESE ARE THE TYPE OF THREADS YOU NEED TO POST @ ASKVEGAS 1369 AT DONKDOWN.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    the last time I got a flu shot, over 10 years ago, I got the flu within days.

Im just going to roll the bones and hope I dont get sick, but if I do, its a quick 5 pound weight loss plan.
    That's the effect of fever you are talking about. Interestingly enough I have taken a fat burner that basically mimics the effect of fever on the body and it cuts about a pound of bodyfat every single day you take it. I find things like that fascinating, to you boring but whatever.
    LOL at you trying DNP, healt guru moron tries some of the most dangerous substanses around, even hardcore bodybuilders are iffy about taking something that was developed to set of explosives

Banned
    Load Metric
    I've never taken the shot, although it seems to work for some. I rarely ever get sick and have only had the flu like once in my life, I usually just catch a cold for a day or two and sleep it off. If everything is going well and you haven't been taking the shot then why bother? Although as we age your immune system might be more suspect to catching something.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post
    BOYS FROM HIGH ATOP THE 10,000 VIEW PLATEAU, THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHAT WE CALL THE NO INTEREST THREAD

THESE ARE THE TYPE OF THREADS YOU NEED TO POST @ ASKVEGAS 1369 AT DONKDOWN.

How many "I'm leaving the forums forever" threads have you made you pathetic faggot?

Load Metric
    Bruce Arians in the hospital this morning instead of the Colts sidelines with the flu.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!

Load Metric
    I get Bronchitis twice a year, every year and thats it, no colds or flus other than that, I even know about what month it will happen, next month obv..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Bruce Arians in the hospital this morning instead of the Colts sidelines with the flu.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!
    Is that confirmed? Dude was taken out of the team meeting on a gurney. That's some serious flu right there.

Load Metric
    A friend of ours was going through chemo for cancer a few years ago and getting the flu shot was a requirement of going to see him. They didn't ask for proof or anything obv, but we were all told it was a must.

One thing that confuses this whole issue is that a lot of people who get any type of coughing/sneezing cold say they have the flu. The flu brings the pain when it comes. The flu ain't the common cold, and a lot of people make no distinction between the two.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    One thing that confuses this whole issue is that a lot of people who get any type of coughing/sneezing cold say they have the flu. The flu brings the pain when it comes. The flu ain't the common cold, and a lot of people make no distinction between the two.
    Ain't that the truth. I can't imagine anyone who has suffered from influenza at any time in their life not getting the shot.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Ain't that the truth. I can't imagine anyone who has suffered from influenza at any time in their life not getting the shot.
    Where I'm from it was just reported that there have been 738 confirmed cases of the flu(the ones that they are actually immunizing for) out of a population of about 4 million since September. You have a better chance of coming down with flu like symptoms from taking the shot than by actually contracting it the old fashioned way. Granted, the symptoms aren't as bad but still can be pretty severe in some cases. People like to think they have/had the flu when, in fact, it's the common cold.

A few years back they were pushing meningitis immunization like it was some real threat to everyone's life when there were less than 300 cases confirmed in the whole population & only a relatively small amount of deaths.

I don't prescribe to the fear-mongering & prefer to play the odds since they are so stacked in my favor. I live in a work camp with a buffet style dining for half the time & when someone gets sick inevitably more do too. I still like my odds since I take precautions & will forgo the flu shot unless my employer arranges for it & tells me I have to get it.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information