Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: ***OFFICIAL PFA/VPR 2013 DEADPOOL***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    oh snap!!!

Axl IS in the movie! He is standing graveside at the funeral.
    Of course! No way GnR were going to be in a movie without Axl.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    oh snap!!!

Axl IS in the movie! He is standing graveside at the funeral.
    Of course! No way GnR were going to be in a movie without Axl.
    Its been so long that I forgot about the scene on the boat where Slash shoots the harpoon. Duff and Izzy in the scene too.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    FYI, a few weeks ago someone complained that Jasep was holding the money for this, and that is in violation of PFA Rules regarding contests.

I asked for Jasep to send the money to me, as I am the one who is supposed to escrow for contests. Because this is a combined PFA/VPR contest, he sent me the money for the people who are primarily PFA users:

So I am now holding the money for:
    Detroit
    SpookyGook
    Belly Buster
    DRK Star

Jasep is now holding the money for:
    Jasep
    hotshott74
    Bootsy Collins

Please make a note of it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    FYI, a few weeks ago someone complained that Jasep was holding the money for this, and that is in violation of PFA Rules regarding contests.

I asked for Jasep to send the money to me, as I am the one who is supposed to escrow for contests. Because this is a combined PFA/VPR contest, he sent me the money for the people who are primarily PFA users:

Detroit
    SpookyGook
    Belly Buster
    DRK Star

Jasep
    hotshott74
    Bootsy Collins

Why didn't he just ship you all money?

Banned
    Load Metric

Detroit
    SpookyGook
    Belly Buster
    DRK Star

Jasep
    hotshott74
    Bootsy Collins

WHAT?!?! So you asked that he send you the $$ and he negotiated to hold back $75? What legit excuse is there for that? He doesnt trust you is the only reason he could possibly give for not letting you hold all of it. Either that or he spent it and just planned on making it up next year at payment time. Seriously, give me one good reason that Druff cant escrow here? Jasep has blasted others for not trusting Druff and now this?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit View Post

Detroit
    SpookyGook
    Belly Buster
    DRK Star

Jasep
    hotshott74
    Bootsy Collins

Unfortunately I did not write the rule to deal with joint site contests, so anyone who is primarily a VPR user really doesn't fall under my rules regarding this.

Of course, if he would like to send me the other $60, he is welcome to. I am always willing to escrow.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit View Post

Unfortunately I did not write the rule to deal with joint site contests, so anyone who is primarily a VPR user really doesn't fall under my rules regarding this.

Of course, if he would like to send me the other $60, he is welcome to. I am always willing to escrow.

Enough with the company lines bullshit; what legit reason did he give you for not wanting to ship all the money? Really bantering over a rule technicality?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 2outer View Post

Detroit
    SpookyGook
    Belly Buster
    DRK Star

Jasep
    hotshott74
    Bootsy Collins

WHAT?!?! So you asked that he send you the $$ and he negotiated to hold back $75? What legit excuse is there for that? He doesnt trust you is the only reason he could possibly give for not letting you hold all of it. Either that or he spent it and just planned on making it up next year at payment time. Seriously, give me one good reason that Druff cant escrow here? Jasep has blasted others for not trusting Druff and now this?

People just don't want to see what is right in front of them. I'm sure he'll have an excuse for this too. The masses will in turn eat it up. No online history despite being a pro for over a decade. Changing dates and events he says he's gonna play. Not paying out when he's supposed too. Identity theft charges. Zero accountability with the money he's been given. Excuse after excuse why he couldn't play a certain day. He was obviously desperate for cash. He pretty much says it when he started begging. Add it all up and people should at least be asking questions. But this community has proven itself time and time again to be clueless when it comes to these things. Jasep isn't anymore liked than peterdc, fminc, shipdachips, templar, etc.... The list just goes on and on. People just never learn.
    Last edited by Anal_Hershiser; 01-27-2013 at 09:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Banned
    Load Metric
    :bump

How is Johnny Sepulveda completely ignoring this?

Load Metric
    Didn't see this before, The pool was offered through 2 websites. Druff was requested in this thread multiple times to be an escrow and never showed up at all, I happily sent him all the money from people who contacted me via this website... The number is not 75.00 by the way, its pretty simple math.

As far as Druff being an escrow... I have no problem with it... I think in the past he has sat on escrowed money way past the point of being excessive (templar) but I don't have a worry. I do however owe the same courtesy to the people who signed up through VPR that Druff owes the members of PFA, I will reach out to them and see if they are okay with a Druff escrow and send it over.

In the future if Druff wants to escrow these things he should pop in when people ask for him... also the strict rule did not somehow apply to fantasy football, but thats whatever, I don't really care.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Didn't see this before, The pool was offered through 2 websites. Druff was requested in this thread multiple times to be an escrow and never showed up at all, I happily sent him all the money from people who contacted me via this website... The number is not 75.00 by the way, its pretty simple math.

As far as Druff being an escrow... I have no problem with it... I think in the past he has sat on escrowed money way past the point of being excessive (templar) but I don't have a worry. I do however owe the same courtesy to the people who signed up through VPR that Druff owes the members of PFA, I will reach out to them and see if they are okay with a Druff escrow and send it over.

In the future if Druff wants to escrow these things he should pop in when people ask for him... also the strict rule did not somehow apply to fantasy football, but thats whatever, I don't really care.
    Wow, Jasep is mad. He is throwing subtle left and rights at Druff and not even trying to cover it up.

So you will now do that, but only because a stink was raised here? Otherwise you would have just sat on the $60 (sorry, thought it was $25/each).

LOL @ you bashing Druff for not popping into this thread, yet you (the guy running the pool) doesnt read the thread at the top of this page for 2-3 days? C'mon man!

Load Metric

Wow, Jasep is mad. He is throwing subtle left and rights at Druff and not even trying to cover it up.

So you will now do that, but only because a stink was raised here? Otherwise you would have just sat on the $60 (sorry, thought it was $25/each).

LOL @ you bashing Druff for not popping into this thread, yet you (the guy running the pool) doesnt read the thread at the top of this page for 2-3 days? C'mon man!
    Been a little busy with another thread in case you haven't noticed.... You asked me a question and I gave you an answer...

Banned
    Load Metric

Been a little busy with another thread in case you haven't noticed.... You asked me a question and I gave you an answer...
    If thats what you want to call it; an answer.

There is simply no legit reason that you would ship Druff $80 and hold $60 back. Do you really think the other two people would have heard Druff was escrowing and got in touch with you and been mad? Seriously? Anytime i escrow for anyone I allow US Bank to hold the funds. Should I make that known to the participants?

Load Metric

There is simply no legit reason that you would ship Druff $80 and hold $60 back. Do you really think the other two people would have heard Druff was escrowing and got in touch with you and been mad? Seriously?
    It's not my place to speak for them... I offered the pool on 2 websites, the people who joined from VPR barely participate here anymore and made contact on that website, not this one. I sent them both PM's if they are fine with it I am fine with it.

Banned
    Load Metric

There is simply no legit reason that you would ship Druff $80 and hold $60 back. Do you really think the other two people would have heard Druff was escrowing and got in touch with you and been mad? Seriously?
    It's not my place to speak for them... I offered the pool on 2 websites, the people who joined from VPR barely participate here anymore and made contact on that website, not this one. I sent them both PM's if they are fine with it I am fine with it.
    They barely participate here but are just posting like bat shit crazy on VPR right?

Load Metric

They barely participate here but are just posting like bat shit crazy on VPR right?
    Alright, you are now on ignore, have a good night

Banned
    Load Metric

Alright, you are now on ignore, have a good night
    FWIW Bootsy has 10x as many posts here as VPR in the last week, Hottshott has the exact same amount, and Jasep has significantly more. So the only reason you have given for not sending the money to Druff is bogus.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    OK enough with this issue. Let's keep the Jasep-related arguing to one thread.

Banned
    Load Metric
    OK enough with this issue. Let's keep the Jasep-related arguing to one thread.
    On topic, is this death pool still considered partially VPR even though VPR is essentially shut down? Hard to argue its over there when its, well, NOT over there.......

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    Jasep:
    1. Kirk Douglas
    2. Clint Eastwood
    3. Doyle Brunson
    4. Betty White
    5. Jose Canseco
    6. Shifty Shellshock Seth Binzer
    7. Michael Lohan
    8. Mark Coleman
    9. Jake "The Snake" Roberts
    10. Richard Benjamin Harrison (original pick Amber Portwood)

DRK Star:
    1. George HW Bush
    2. Hugo Chavez
    3. Macaulay Culkin
    4. Dinah Lohan (original pick Stephen Hawking)
    5. Brooke Mueller
    6. Missy Elliot
    7. Scott Hall
    8. Pete Doherty
    9. Shane McGowan (original pick Fidel Castro)
    10. Fred Phelps

Belly Buster
    1. Lou Ferrigno
    2. Mark E Smith
    3. Lindsay Lohan
    4. Drew Barrymore
    5. Pete Doherty
    6. Muhammad Ali
    7. Ozzy Osbourne
    8. Rupert Murdoch
    9. Max Clifford
    10. Brittney Spears

Hotshott74:
    1. Macaulay Carson Culkin
    2. Gordon "Gordie" Howe
    3. Ralph C. Wilson, Jr
    4. Bashar Hafez al-Assad
    5. Mackenzie Phillips
    6. Seth Brooks Binzer
    7. Nelson Mandela
    8. Brooke Mueller (original pick Fidel Castro)
    9. Jake Lamotta
    10. Nancy Regan

SpookyGook (left his descriptions for the lulz):
    1. Hillary Clinton
    2. George Clinton- p funk
    3. George bush sr
    4. George Michael - gay singer
    5. Katt Williams- famous black
    6. Seth "shifty"binzer from crazy-town
    7. Bobby brown - famous black
    8. Beverly cleary- author
    9. Monty hall
    10. Ali lohan - Lindsay sister

Detroit picks:
    1. Robin Roberts (original pick Stephen Hawking)
    2. Muhammad Ali
    3. Hugo Chavez
    4. Jerry Sandusky (original pick Fidel Castro)
    5. Zsa Zsa Gabor
    6. Bashar al-Assad
    7. Prince Philip
    8. Aretha Franklin
    9. Macauley Culkin
    10. Jodie Sweetin

Bootsy picks:
    1. Scott Weiland
    2. Katt Williams
    3. Bret Michaels
    4. Scott Hall- Wrestler
    5. Janice Dickinson
    6. Bob Barker
    7. Dan "Neverheeb" Bobba
    8. Hillary Clinton
    9. Jamarcus Russell
    10. Gilbert Godfried
    Bashar Hafez al-Assad upping his chances on the first to go: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-21255536
    @hotshott74 on twitter

Thread Information