Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Senior Citizen Challenges Todd To A Boxing Match

Load Metric
    Seeing old guys get tough is just sad.

Also lol @ that pic being 6 years old. Good god.

But I can at least now understand what place the terrible horrible FYPs, and rambling posts that went nowhere came from

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    DRUFF ITS TIME TO FLY ME IN STATS 65 6 FOOT FOUR 255 NEVER LOST ANY FIGHT

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post
    OK, well done.

The picture is a mesh of video frames mingled into a GIF to make me look bad.

I believe it's from a deleted video made six years ago but I'm not sure.

When I initially noticed the doctored photo posted by a PFA troll I asked Druff to remove it. He removed it and assured me that the troll had violated PFA rules and that he would not tolerate such behavior.

Earlier I had posted a photo of me with former Massachusetts Congressman Joe Kennedy but Druff assured me that because the picture was years ago he would not allow PFA members to post any recent photos of the humble SixToedPete.

Well, wimp that he is, Druff violated PFA rules and his word to me after a PFA troll (friendly to Druff) repeatedly posted the same picture Druff had earlier deleted.

The same troll posted personal information about me and my family. Druff refused to enforce PFA rules.

So, I discovered everything there was to know about that troll, let him know as much and he went crying to his forum buddie Druff.

Druff decided PFA rules didn't apply to me. Todd allowed incessant hateful troll posts, personal information about me and my family and photos as long as the subject was SixToedPete.

Remember when he got bent out of shape when Marty and others did that to him?

OK, he owns the forum.

IMO, he's a hypocrite. I could sue him and drain him financially but what fun is that?

I want to fight him.

That's a reasonable request and so much fun.
    Why did you not put this in the OP? Instead you make some retarded challenge to a fist fight.

Obviously, if you didn't post the video or picture yourself it should be disallowed. I said the same thing with jsearles & it wasn't because we were friends. I'll admit I didn't think the gif was you because it was not taken down & I never heard anything about it. Why did he not take it down? He must have told you.

Obviously, if personal or family info was outed here then it should be removed ASAP. I have to admit I didn't see it if it was/is still up.

Did you post personal info of the "troll"? If you did I didn't see that either. Who is the "troll"?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    OK, well done.

When I initially noticed the doctored photo posted by a PFA troll I asked Druff to remove it. He removed it and assured me that the troll had violated PFA rules and that he would not tolerate such behavior.

Earlier I had posted a photo of me with former Massachusetts Congressman Joe Kennedy but Druff assured me that because the picture was years ago he would not allow PFA members to post any recent photos of the humble SixToedPete.

Well, wimp that he is, Druff violated PFA rules and his word to me after a PFA troll (friendly to Druff) repeatedly posted the same picture Druff had earlier deleted.

The same troll posted personal information about me and my family. Druff refused to enforce PFA rules.

So, I discovered everything there was to know about that troll, let him know as much and he went crying to his forum buddie Druff.

Druff decided PFA rules didn't apply to me. Todd allowed incessant hateful troll posts, personal information about me and my family and photos as long as the subject was SixToedPete.

OK, he owns the forum.

IMO, he's a hypocrite. I could sue him and drain him financially but what fun is that?

I want to fight him.

Why did you not put this in the OP? Instead you make some retarded challenge to a fist fight.

Obviously, if you didn't post the video or picture yourself it should be disallowed. I said the same thing with jsearles & it wasn't because we were friends. I'll admit I didn't think the gif was you because it was not taken down & I never heard anything about it. Why did he not take it down? He must have told you.

Obviously, if personal or family info was outed here then it should be removed ASAP. I have to admit I didn't see it if it was/is still up.

Did you post personal info of the "troll"? If you did I didn't see that either. Who is the "troll"?
    I wish Druff had your wisdom and judgement.

Hey, I know it's tough moderating a forum but I gave Druff weeks of slack.

He's weak.

He allowed personal photos and family information about me to be broadcast here after assuring me he would never do so.

That is wrong.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Let's put aside this ridiculous fight challenge and get to the real issue here: SixToed's picture.

Here are the facts:

1) SixToedPete's Twitter account is under his real name. He did not make a secret of that account being connected to SixToedPete.

2) Apparently someone googled that name and came up with a video that he publicly posted to the internet at some point.

3) Someone took a shot from that video and made some joke GIFs out of it.

4) SixToedPete was angry about the above and felt his privacy was violated. I decided at the time to remove those pictures because he didn't explicitly post them to PFA (even though he let his real name become known, and the video he posted was found that way).

5) People kept posting those pics to piss him off. I removed them for awhile.

6) I finally decided that SixToedPete was intentionally trolling people here for attention, and then would cry foul when people would post those pictures to irritate him in response. If it was some innocent user who just wanted to be left alone, I would have kept deleting the pictures, even though it was his own fault that they became available. However, I figured a habitual troll didn't deserve such "protection" here. Keep in mind that I still promised to censor his real name, address, phone number, or any other sort of real personal info. I just stopped censoring the picture because everyone had seen it, it was his own fault that it got out in the first place, and he was intentionally trolling this forum pretty much ever since he signed up here.

7) He has since flipped out, though I think a lot of this (especially the fight BS) is clearly for attention.

SixToedPete's demands that I remove his pictures here would be similar to me demanding that my pics/videos be removed from TwoPlusTwo. I made it known that Dan Druff was Todd Witteles, and by doing so, I can't cry foul when people google me and post my pictures/videos -- even if they are modifying them as a joke.

SixToedPete needs to get a sense of humor about his picture or GTFO from this forum. Staging phony fight challenges and crying hypocrisy isn't going to change that. It's just not fair that SixToedPete can keep trolling this board and have his pictures censored from this site, especially when it was his own carelessness with his Twitter account that allowed them to be found in the first place.

Keep in mind that these pictures can't lead to any harm. It's not like I'm letting people post his address or workplace information. He is just flipping out over a very minor breach of "privacy" that he let occur himself.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    OK, well done.

OK, he owns the forum.

I want to fight him.

The ironic part is that without this thread, you never would have known about the pic. Neither would almost everyone else. Now everyone has seen it. Now everyone knows it irritates him. I'm also curious as to the origin of the pics. Who's the troll that posted the pics, and where did they even get them from?
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Let's put aside this ridiculous fight challenge and get to the real issue here: SixToed's picture.

Here are the facts:

1) SixToedPete's Twitter account is under his real name. He did not make a secret of that account being connected to SixToedPete.

2) Apparently someone googled that name and came up with a video that he publicly posted to the internet at some point.

3) Someone took a shot from that video and made some joke GIFs out of it.

4) SixToedPete was angry about the above and felt his privacy was violated. I decided at the time to remove those pictures because he didn't explicitly post them to PFA (even though he let his real name become known, and the video he posted was found that way).

5) People kept posting those pics to piss him off. I removed them for awhile.

6) I finally decided that SixToedPete was intentionally trolling people here for attention, and then would cry foul when people would post those pictures to irritate him in response. If it was some innocent user who just wanted to be left alone, I would have kept deleting the pictures, even though it was his own fault that they became available. However, I figured a habitual troll didn't deserve such "protection" here. Keep in mind that I still promised to censor his real name, address, phone number, or any other sort of real personal info. I just stopped censoring the picture because everyone had seen it, it was his own fault that it got out in the first place, and he was intentionally trolling this forum pretty much ever since he signed up here.

7) He has since flipped out, though I think a lot of this (especially the fight BS) is clearly for attention.

SixToedPete's demands that I remove his pictures here would be similar to me demanding that my pics/videos be removed from TwoPlusTwo. I made it known that Dan Druff was Todd Witteles, and by doing so, I can't cry foul when people google me and post my pictures/videos -- even if they are modifying them as a joke.

SixToedPete needs to get a sense of humor about his picture or GTFO from this forum. Staging phony fight challenges and crying hypocrisy isn't going to change that. It's just not fair that SixToedPete can keep trolling this board and have his pictures censored from this site, especially when it was his own carelessness with his Twitter account that allowed them to be found in the first place.

Keep in mind that these pictures can't lead to any harm. It's not like I'm letting people post his address or workplace information. He is just flipping out over a very minor breach of "privacy" that he let occur himself.
    So that's a no?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I said come to Las Vegas or Los Angeles and we can talk about this in person.

Or you can stop being a baby about this and just accept that your picture got out, and deal with it.

I am not going to stage a UFC fight with an unbalanced senior citizen because he doesn't like people putting funny facial expressions on his pictures.

Banned
    Load Metric
    it would be funny to see druff mounting though

Banned
    Load Metric

Or you can stop being a baby about this and just accept that your picture got out, and deal with it.

I am not going to stage a UFC fight with an unbalanced senior citizen because he doesn't like people putting funny facial expressions on his pictures.
    I'm confused.

I want to fight you.

Will you accept my challenge or just keep typing more of your bullshit?

It's a simple question.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    At least someone like Jewdonk could at least claim a valid reason for wanting to fight me.

This is just classic attention whoring and forum histrionics.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I'm confused.

I want to fight you.

Will you accept my challenge or just keep typing more of your bullshit?

It's a simple question.
    There is no challenge here.

We have a sick old man (who is also a longtime forum troll) trying to get attention for the 100th time.

I already gave you my answer. If you wish to confront me in person about this ridiculous matter, then come to the west coast and do it.

I'm not going to set up any organized fight venue so you can beat off to everyone discussing it for the next 3 months.

Load Metric
    Druff beating this senile old fool down and he hasn't even raised a fist.

Shut it down cat fucker.

Banned
    Load Metric
    At least someone like Jewdonk could at least claim a valid reason for wanting to fight me.

If the wimp had read the entire post he would know why I want to fight him.

I'll take his weak reply as "No, I know I was wrong and I know you will hurt me if we fight but I have to present a fake front to my PFA forum members so they will believe I actually have a pair of balls".

"You know I'm a coward. Please don't tell PFA that I'm a weakling."

OK Todd, I'll keep your secret like you kept my family secrets.

Fair enough wimp.

Load Metric
    Name:  sixtoe6.gif
Views: 995
Size:  412.1 KB
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric

I'll take his weak reply as "No, I know I was wrong and I know you will hurt me if we fight but I have to present a fake front to my PFA forum members so they will believe I actually have a pair of balls".

Fair enough wimp.
    None of your family secrets got out you fucking mope. You were stupid enough to associate 6toedPete to your Twitter acct, an acct which was public. The only harm done was that gifs were made from a video you posted on twitter. You're on here acting like Druff allowed your mothers maiden name, your ss# and bank acct info to be posted when all that happened was some lol pics of you hit the forums. For a guy that is trying to act like a bad ass with all this fight bullshit you are coming off like a grade A little whiny bitch.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Shut it down cat fucker.
    Nice.

Banned
    Load Metric
    In before 20+ pages that I won't read.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Fair enough wimp.
    None of your family secrets got out you fucking mope. You were stupid enough to associate 6toedPete to your Twitter acct, an acct which was public. The only harm done was that gifs were made from a video you posted on twitter. You're on here acting like Druff allowed your mothers maiden name, your ss# and bank acct info to be posted when all that happened was some lol pics of you hit the forums. For a guy that is trying to act like a bad ass with all this fight bullshit you are coming off like a grade A little whiny bitch.
    Actually you missed my point.

BTW, I never posted my personal information.

My challenge to fight Druffie is pure and simple.

He thought he could boss me around while ignoring his own forum rules.

He can't.

He still hasn't answered my challenge.

It's either 'YES' I'm a man or 'NO' I'm a coward.

Druff?

Banned
    Load Metric

Actually you missed my point.

BTW, I never posted my personal information.

My challenge to fight Druffie is pure and simple.

He thought he could boss me around while ignoring his own forum rules.

He can't.

He still hasn't answered my challenge.

It's either 'YES' I'm a man or 'NO' I'm a coward.

Druff?
    Todd Witteles is a coward.

Thread Information