Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Senior Citizen Challenges Todd To A Boxing Match

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post

From someone who hasn't sniffed even a 1,000 viewed thread in recent memory, this attack is laughable.

Let me help you out here pal to get you back on track, and maybe one day too, you can have a 10,000 viewed thread:

1) Post unique content that people find interesting. In my Hurricane Sandy thread where I accurately predicted a Northeast hit DAY 1, it attracted a lot of curious posters who lived in the region. If the storm had taken a sudden turn to the Carolinas, it might have only received half the hits as the population center is significantly less

2) Stay on topic. Do not let the trolls bait you into a flame war in the thread. Rise above and ignore

3) Think BIG. Don't do the same tired threads, like the overdone "trip report". For instance, I could give a trip report of the Cayman Islands, and it would likely go 5,000 views and 9 pages, but when you have been at the top, why bother something so small

4) Luck and Timing is important too! Take Tony B's Seahawks thread, a thread that likely looked like a disaster in September. Now with the Hawks scoring 50 points at will, Russell Wilson and the playoffs, the thread is white hot. Sometimes its right place, right time

I could go on, but sharpen up your game and one day you too can join the Gold club of the 10,000 viewed thread a few of us occupy. Really tighten up your game, and you could join the Platinum Club of 10,000 views in a WEEK club, which to my knowledge I am the sole occupying member.
    How's the weather down there in the Caymans?
    When I was there, sunny, low 80s, not many clouds. Water was mid 70s. Place is fucking ridiculously expensive. Not going back anytime soon as you can only snorkel so many days before it gets boring, then you just get shitfaced all day as there is not much else to do as its just a strip of land. Although it was nice to get away. Senor Frogs closed from when I was there a few years ago, so it looks like the recession even hit that fucking place.

Load Metric

How's the weather down there in the Caymans?
    When I was there, sunny, low 80s, not many clouds. Water was mid 70s. Place is fucking ridiculously expensive. Not going back anytime soon as you can only snorkel so many days before it gets boring, then you just get shitfaced all day as there is not much else to do as its just a strip of land. Although it was nice to get away. Senor Frogs closed from when I was there a few years ago, so it looks like the recession even hit that fucking place.
    Obviously some confirmation is needed. I've been to the Cayman Islands and there is no shortage of things to do. The word of a white trash drunk isn't exactly enough to believe this. You mentioned it was going to be highly affordable but it turned out to be ridiculously expensive?

Pics? IP login?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

It wasn't your thread. It's not even funny anymore you claiming it is.
    From someone who hasn't sniffed even a 1,000 viewed thread in recent memory, this attack is laughable.

Let me help you out here pal to get you back on track, and maybe one day too, you can have a 10,000 viewed thread:

1) Post unique content that people find interesting. In my Hurricane Sandy thread where I accurately predicted a Northeast hit DAY 1, it attracted a lot of curious posters who lived in the region. If the storm had taken a sudden turn to the Carolinas, it might have only received half the hits as the population center is significantly less

2) Stay on topic. Do not let the trolls bait you into a flame war in the thread. Rise above and ignore

3) Think BIG. Don't do the same tired threads, like the overdone "trip report". For instance, I could give a trip report of the Cayman Islands, and it would likely go 5,000 views and 9 pages, but when you have been at the top, why bother something so small

4) Luck and Timing is important too! Take Tony B's Seahawks thread, a thread that likely looked like a disaster in September. Now with the Hawks scoring 50 points at will, Russell Wilson and the playoffs, the thread is white hot. Sometimes its right place, right time

I could go on, but sharpen up your game and one day you too can join the Gold club of the 10,000 viewed thread a few of us occupy. Really tighten up your game, and you could join the Platinum Club of 10,000 views in a WEEK club, which to my knowledge I am the sole occupying member.
    Like I said, it's not funny anymore. Taking credit for simply starting a topic that would inevitably be started by someone stopped being funny after about the first 12 times you've done it. Tony B's Seahawks thread IS impressive because it's a unique topic that is probably approaching 100 pages if you include all it's incarnations from different sites. I know you understand this, because you aren't THAT stupid. You are just trying to hold onto something that was slightly amusing the first time you did it. It's not amusing anymore. If aliens made contact with us, you would run to start a thread, then take credit for it being popular. Try something else. Better yet, don't. Just stop trying.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Silver
    Load Metric

Obviously some confirmation is needed. I've been to the Cayman Islands and there is no shortage of things to do. The word of a white trash drunk isn't exactly enough to believe this. You mentioned it was going to be highly affordable but it turned out to be ridiculously expensive?

Pics? IP login?
    I also rented a jet ski and a scooter and shopped. And partied. What the fuck else am I supposed to do? Go on an island tour and snap pictures so I can impress so fuck head like yourself? It was a nice place to visit and a nice place to leave as well. The place is much more expensive than going to say the Keys, which you can basically do the same shit for half the price, which was my point.

Try and not examine my posts and extract every detail to fit your limited mindset. If I was looking to level people I would say I went hunting for polar bears in the North Pole or motorcycled through the Columbian jungles you dork. Try not to be such a fucking geek.

Silver
    Load Metric

Like I said, it's not funny anymore. Taking credit for simply starting a topic that would inevitably be started by someone stopped being funny after about the first 12 times you've done it. Tony B's Seahawks thread IS impressive because it's a unique topic that is probably approaching 100 pages if you include all it's incarnations from different sites. I know you understand this, because you aren't THAT stupid. You are just trying to hold onto something that was slightly amusing the first time you did it. It's not amusing anymore. If aliens made contact with us, you would run to start a thread, then take credit for it being popular. Try something else. Better yet, don't. Just stop trying.
    Read my points 1-4 and practice on Donkdown. Then come back and give it a try.

Load Metric

Fail.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric

Fail.
    If he only knew, lol.

Pics? IP login?
    I also rented a jet ski and a scooter and shopped. And partied. What the fuck else am I supposed to do? Go on an island tour and snap pictures so I can impress so fuck head like yourself? It was a nice place to visit and a nice place to leave as well. The place is much more expensive than going to say the Keys, which you can basically do the same shit for half the price, which was my point.

Try and not examine my posts and extract every detail to fit your limited mindset. If I was looking to level people I would say I went hunting for polar bears in the North Pole or motorcycled through the Columbian jungles you dork. Try not to be such a fucking geek.

So you didn't go. You act like we can't see through your bs. You spent Christmas and New Years like you spend every other weekend. Alone and drinking yourself to sleep.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Even he has to recline his cab seat back in awe over this beating, I mean all the shit this fucking clown talked repeatedly and this is the final result?

Name:  Alexander-Landau-Denver-Police-Beating-Lawsuit-Image-Victim-1--26482791_2893_ver1.0_320_240.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  12.9 KB

Load Metric

It wasn't your thread. It's not even funny anymore you claiming it is.

Serious question...

How much do you really care about this shit? There is no doubt that creating a thread that gets 10,000+ views is a great accomplishment to you. Why?

It's one thing if you're trying to be comical and sarcastic about caring this much about thread views, but you're not. You are dead serious about this shit. Why is that bottomset?

BTW, the least interesting person on this site could have made the Hurricane Sandy thread and it would have gotten 10,000 views, it was a hot topic that was already all over the news. Not saying I don't enjoy your posts, but tooting your horn about getting 10,000 hits on a thread that was the top story in the news for weeks is ridiculously hilarious.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Serious question...

How much do you really care about this shit? There is no doubt that creating a thread that gets 10,000+ views is a great accomplishment to you. Why?

It's one thing if you're trying to be comical and sarcastic about caring this much about thread views, but you're not. You are dead serious about this shit. Why is that bottomset?

BTW, the least interesting person on this site could have made the Hurricane Sandy thread and it would have gotten 10,000 views, it was a hot topic that was already all over the news. Not saying I don't enjoy your posts, but tooting your horn about getting 10,000 hits on a thread that was the top story in the news for weeks is ridiculously hilarious.
    Would you shut the fuck up. TIA

Load Metric

Serious question...

Struck a nerve, huh?

I know you don't have any answers that won't make you look like a complete asshat, guess we can just leave it at that.

LOL @ caring about this shit like you do though.

Silver
    Load Metric

Struck a nerve, huh?

I know you don't have any answers that won't make you look like a complete asshat, guess we can just leave it at that.

LOL @ caring about this shit like you do though.
    Yes, you struck a nerve as I am dreaming about my Hurricane Sandy thread.

Why don't you go windex your bathtub TV screen, or put your tub conch shell up to your ear to see if you can hear some pirate.

Load Metric
    Why don't you go windex your bathtub TV screen, or put your tub conch shell up to your ear to see if you can hear some pirate.
    You're really not very good at this. Stick to Ric Flair, PIR, and shitty John Travolta clips.

Silver
    Load Metric
    You're really not very good at this. Stick to Ric Flair, PIR, and shitty John Travolta clips.
    How about you invent some new lines other than the ones you recycled from 2005? I mean, its been 8 years, surely you have grown a little. Even I left Ric Flair behind.

You did step out once and told the life long poker player to send his resume to a Recruiter to find a job. LOL. That was priceless. On the other hand, stick with the canned one line flames.

Load Metric

How about you invent some new lines other than the ones you recycled from 2005? I mean, its been 8 years, surely you have grown a little. Even I left Ric Flair behind.

You did step out once and told the life long poker player to send his resume to a Recruiter to find a job. LOL. That was priceless. On the other hand, stick with the canned one line flames.
    Like I said. You just aren't very good at this.

Silver
    Load Metric

Yes, I woke up this morning and decided I want to be some self loathing prick from 2005-2012. I failed, I admit it. I'll try again in 2019. The gimmick will be the same. The sad thing is you keep saying I am not good at this, which means you have already deluded yourself you are great at being a one line prick.

Load Metric

Yes, I woke up this morning and decided I want to be some self loathing prick from 2005-2012. I failed, I admit it. I'll try again in 2019. The gimmick will be the same. The sad thing is you keep saying I am not good at this, which means you have already deluded yourself you are great at being a one line prick.
    Sweet tilt.

You still suck at this. You actually seem to be getting worse with each attempt.

Silver
    Load Metric

Sweet tilt.

You still suck at this. You actually seem to be getting worse with each attempt.
    Couple more posts and your three fans will post how you owned me. In fact, one just PM'd me.

Load Metric
    just saw that you nailed this one a day before the thread started fucking Nostradamus-like

Name:  Best of the Year - 2012 Edition - Page 2.png
Views: 766
Size:  136.6 KB

Thread Information