Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 354

Thread: Senior Citizen Challenges Todd To A Boxing Match

  1. #1
    Banned
    Reputation
    10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New England. Go Pats!
    Posts
    1,501
    Load Metric
    10311051

    Senior Citizen Challenges Todd To A Boxing Match

    Yes, it's that simple.

    I want to fight Druff.

    Ball's in our leader's court.

  2. #2
    Gold Anal_Hershiser's Avatar
    Reputation
    65
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,099
    Load Metric
    10311051
    Just when I think you can't possibly become more of a horrible faggot, you manage to outdo yourself. I know the reaper will take care of you shortly, but you would really be doing us all a favor if you simply killed yourself now. At this point, you're just stealing oxygen.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

  3. #3
    Photoballer 4Dragons's Avatar
    Reputation
    2686
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    10,648
    Load Metric
    10311051
    Name:  Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif
Views: 40018
Size:  1.05 MB

  4. #4
    Gold Bootsy Collins's Avatar
    Reputation
    162
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,422
    Load Metric
    10311051
    There is a 100% chance of a fatal coronary before you even hit the ring old timer.

    Oh and before you try to spin it. I am talking about your ticker

  5. #5
    Banned
    Reputation
    10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New England. Go Pats!
    Posts
    1,501
    Load Metric
    10311051
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Name:  Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif
Views: 40018
Size:  1.05 MB
    LOL.

    Eat fast, it won't last long.

  6. #6
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7976
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    47,246
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    10311051
    I wonder how many drinks he had tonight to bring this whole thing on. He was acting so nutty in the SrslySirius chat, I was sure it was a fake SixToedPete trying to embarrass him.

    Keep in mind that this all came from my refusal to delete his picture from this site -- something nearly everyone has seen.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Reputation
    10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New England. Go Pats!
    Posts
    1,501
    Load Metric
    10311051
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    There is a 100% chance of a fatal coronary before you even hit the ring old timer.
    No worry about that.

    I'm healthy.

  8. #8
    Diamond shortbuspoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    863
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,043
    Load Metric
    10311051

  9. #9
    Gold Anal_Hershiser's Avatar
    Reputation
    65
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,099
    Load Metric
    10311051
    Name:  sixtoe6.gif
Views: 7230
Size:  412.1 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

  10. #10
    Diamond BCR's Avatar
    Reputation
    1774
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,033
    Load Metric
    10311051
    Elder abuse is against the law in this country.

    Todd is a big guy, probably 6'2 230 lbs. I'm not saying he's a fighter by nature, but he'd put you in the ICU and go to jail. No one would rent a venue for a match between a senior citizen against a 40 year old man.

  11. #11
    Gold Anal_Hershiser's Avatar
    Reputation
    65
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,099
    Load Metric
    10311051
    Name:  11556365.jpg
Views: 1641
Size:  15.4 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Reputation
    10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New England. Go Pats!
    Posts
    1,501
    Load Metric
    10311051
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I wonder how many drinks he had tonight to bring this whole thing on. He was acting so nutty in the SrslySirius chat, I was sure it was a fake SixToedPete trying to embarrass him.

    Keep in mind that this all came from my refusal to delete his picture from this site -- something nearly everyone has seen.
    As was confirmed in SrslySirius chat, I was not drinking.

    BTW, Druffie, are you accepting my challenge or admitting to PFA world that you're a coward?

  13. #13
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7976
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    47,246
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    10311051
    Just about 100% chance this is another cry for attention, which is pretty much Pete's entire schtick on this site.

    Even the reason for the supposed fight is ludicrous.

    I'm not taking this seriously until he brings his decrepit ass to the west coast.

  14. #14
    Gold Bootsy Collins's Avatar
    Reputation
    162
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,422
    Load Metric
    10311051
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    There is a 100% chance of a fatal coronary before you even hit the ring old timer.
    No worry about that.

    I'm healthy.
    Mentally and physically I would say negative.

  15. #15
    Photoballer 4Dragons's Avatar
    Reputation
    2686
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    10,648
    Load Metric
    10311051
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post

    No worry about that.

    I'm healthy.
    Mentally and physically I would say negative.
    You could go ahead and say emotionally too, nobody will challenge you.

  16. #16
    Gold Bootsy Collins's Avatar
    Reputation
    162
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,422
    Load Metric
    10311051
    Pete I will tell you what. I have a comped room at the Red Rock from January 27-29th. I will be glad to give it to you if you get a plane ticket.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Reputation
    10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New England. Go Pats!
    Posts
    1,501
    Load Metric
    10311051
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Elder abuse is against the law in this country.

    Todd is a big guy, probably 6'2 230 lbs. I'm not saying he's a fighter by nature, but he'd put you in the ICU and go to jail. No one would rent a venue for a match between a senior citizen against a 40 year old man.
    I know exactly what Todd looks like.

    I didn't make this challenge lightly. I will admit I timed it perfectly.

    I have no fear of Druff even though he is taller, heavier and 15-20 years younger.

  18. #18
    Diamond Sloppy Joe's Avatar
    Reputation
    847
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,096
    Load Metric
    10311051
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Name:  sixtoe6.gif
Views: 7230
Size:  412.1 KB
    The most LOL-looking person in the history of the internet.

    You can just feel the endless years of fail and misery and the incredible rage in those black eyes.

    I pity the cat who shits outside of the box or the child who makes fun of his sweater.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Reputation
    10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New England. Go Pats!
    Posts
    1,501
    Load Metric
    10311051
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Pete I will tell you what. I have a comped room at the Red Rock from January 27-29th. I will be glad to give it to you if you get a plane ticket.
    Thank you but I don't need any backing.

    See if you can get Todd Witteles to agree to fight me.

  20. #20
    Diamond DRK Star's Avatar
    Reputation
    1281
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,401
    Load Metric
    10311051
    Would you seriously consider purchasing a ticket to Vegas, to instigate a fight with someone?


    What is your motivation?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-09-2018, 12:43 PM
  2. Official Challange to DirtyB for boxing grudge match...
    By son of lockman in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 05:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 03:56 PM
  4. Match The Dealer
    By Yebsite in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 10:13 AM

Tags for this Thread