Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: "The Fitness Show" With 408Mike Debuts Tonight 7 PM eastern + $50 Freeroll on BCP starting 30 minutes Prior

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Yeah Mike suck back a gallon of whole milk in one hour........I double dare you
    can you imagine the farts? fraid not, but I am down to chomp hella saltine crackers. cake walk right there.

someone find something more...impossible for me and I will hop to it.
    You're such a fucking idiot. Instead of "hopping" to a stupid food challenge on a random poker forum, why don't you get a job and pay Vegas? If you insist on a food challenge, why don't you see if you can drink a gallon of bleach in 1 minute?
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

Clueless as usual.
    The saltine cracker challenge or simply the "saltine challenge" is a competition in which a person has 60 seconds in which to eat six saltines (also known as soda crackers), without drinking anything; all the crumbs must be eaten, too.

Obviously you are clueless as the challenge is done in one minute, not six.

I will do this whenever I feel like it, tomorrow perhaps *yawn* tr to followduayaadda yadda blah.
    Jesus, you still don't get it. Simply amazing.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric

Clueless as usual.
    The saltine cracker challenge or simply the "saltine challenge" is a competition in which a person has 60 seconds in which to eat six saltines (also known as soda crackers), without drinking anything; all the crumbs must be eaten, too.

I will do this whenever I feel like it, tomorrow perhaps *yawn* tr to followduayaadda yadda blah.
    PWNED.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

PWNED.
    Jesus, is this whole fucking board clueless? Unreal.

Load Metric
    so how was the show, did scooter call in?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    WHY IS EVERY SINGLE POST YOU MAKE ABOUT SCOOTER????

He was one of the silent majority doing/saying nothing while a pompous drag queen who hoards Lord knows what banned me repeatedly so I don't care to hear about his comings and goings ok?

Other than Scooter being a no-show I thought things went well. I talked a bit too fast, and Lord knows my mouth was the mojave desert so some lip smacking was to be had no doubt but still good overall.

Tell me what you think.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    WHY IS EVERY SINGLE POST YOU MAKE ABOUT SCOOTER????
    Oh, the irony.

Name:  4poefinished.gif
Views: 282
Size:  38.1 KB

Load Metric
    Heres my take of the show putting aside my hatred of Mike. He knows alot about bodybuilding and roids, and fat burners, but he knows almost nothing about overall health.

China told him about his friend that was on a juice fast, and Mike told him the guy would eventually be bedridden for days.

He also makes up numbers out of the blue with no science behind them like sleep accounts for 80% for weight loss, and 97% of supplements are useless. He just makes shit up its comical.

He also just rambles on with out explaining anything. Its like its more important to him to throw out as much stuff as possible to sound knowledgeable then to actually help someone learn anything.

I could go on but I wont I listened to about an hour maybe and I wanted to kill myself.

Mike has never taken any advice in his life which is why hes such a loser but I'll try here.

Stay on certain subjects. If someone asked a question about fat burners dont rattle off 50 of thenm you have written down. Choose a few and explain why you do or dont like them.

Also study some actual science, so you come off more credible, and dont ramble on about stupid shit you talked about Greg Raymer and how he would be a perfect client yet the guys still fat so obviously he wouldnt be plus the fact that he has no fuckin idea who you are and never will. He has the money to hire actual people that do this for a living and dont live with their mom or the neighbor across the street.

Load Metric
    "The Fitness Debate Show" with ShadyJ vs. 408Mike.

408 is God and all, but I had to stop listening. For the most part, I had no idea what he was talking about. It was so fucking confusing that I had to turn it off. You need to dumb a lot of this stuff down, so that people that don't understand it can, well, understand it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JMM View Post
    "The Fitness Debate Show" with ShadyJ vs. 408Mike.

408 is God and all, but I had to stop listening. For the most part, I had no idea what he was talking about. It was so fucking confusing that I had to turn it off. You need to dumb a lot of this stuff down, so that people that don't understand it can, well, understand it.
    This.

Mike, If I can offer two pieces of advice from this observer... One, please speak more slowly, and two, take the time to EXPLAIN things... You "seemed" to offer lots of opinions and advice yesterday, but you jumped around A LOT.... from weight loss to fat burners to bodybuilding to tons of things that went completely over my head.
    Try a slower delivery, follow an outline perhaps?, and please please please DUMB IT DOWN to make sure everyone is on the same basic level of understanding. I doubt MOST of your potential audience has the first clue about most of the specific topics you were talking about.

But overall, you seem knowledgeable and definitely worth a listen.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    people wont like what i would say on this show. Im a hated hit trainer and running is not good for you
    What's a "hated hit trainer"?

I've also read that some in the medical community are convinced that running isn't good for you, but that brisk walking, low-medium impact aerobics, and strength/resistance training are the way to go. Thoughts?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Wasn't sure what to expect from this show in fairness I though it would be a clusterfuck but it wasn't so bad.

Tuned in for 30 mins or so. Mike kept going on about the importance of sleep. As it was 1am and I had to be up at 6.30 I decided to go to bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Thanks for the feedback guys. Starting a new show isn't the easiest thing in the world to do but I think the show will improve as far as structure goes and with more shows under his belt I am sure Mikes delivery will improve and like all things with experience things get easier. Anyhow thanks to those who tuned in and appreciate the constructive criticism. Overall for a pilot show I thought it went well. This show can grow and go in any direction that Mike chooses

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    people wont like what i would say on this show. Im a hated hit trainer and running is not good for you
    What's a "hated hit trainer"?

I've also read that some in the medical community are convinced that running isn't good for you, but that brisk walking, low-medium impact aerobics, and strength/resistance training are the way to go. Thoughts?
    When people say things like that, compared to what? Not running?
    I'm no dr, but I'm sure anyone of them would say running is good for you. How often, and to what extent can be discussed,

People use info like that as an excuse to sit on the couch instead.

Load Metric
    Name:  tumblr_m2hq7dey971qdqi4go1_250.gif
Views: 268
Size:  499.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

PWNED.
    Jesus, is this whole fucking board clueless? Unreal.

No, I think is just time you face facts,
    you just aren't troll you used to be.
    Where is the hate?????
    What's happened to you?
    did you finally kiss a girl or something?

Load Metric
    So I just finished listening to this at work. I will preference this by saying that I truly believe 408 is a waste of life and a drain on our society. He is a train wreck, and when he kills himself (and trust me on this one day he will) I will be happy as he will no longer be a drain and cause me to give money out of my paychecks for his welfare… I will be as objective as I possibly can with my thoughts about the show. I will also say that it took an overall of 8-9 hours to listen to the whole thing since I can’t have my head phones in all day so maybe I missed some things.

He speaks as if he is very knowledgeable about lifting, weight loss, and supplement use. In reality it is mostly “BRO science” that you pick up at the gym and read from juice heads that will have saggy ass tits in 10 years. However, with that said, some of his advice is actually pretty good. I think for someone who is at a beginner level this show would be “okay” as long as you understand that his statistics are VERY incorrect and should only ever be used as a starting point. I also, have to disagree with some of the things he said about weight loss, but alas he did also make some good points as well.

Also, I think he has embellished many of his past success stories and his background to gain creditability. At one point he states that you can lose 30lb within 6 weeks and actually maintain it off AND be healthy about. Stating a direct source where a lady went into his supplement store he ran (I doubt this, like I doubt his step father made a donation in regards to the $50 he owes vegas) and said to him “I have 6 months to live unless I lose x amount of weight”. First off, if you lose 30lb within 6 weeks that is a calorie deficient of 17500 (5lb a week at 3500 per lb)… either this person is hospitalized or they just gave up on eating… you could die from doing this or cause serious damage to your body. (UNLESS you are talking about pure water weight which you can gain back or lose in 1 day…) Also, the point of just losing the fat and not worry about your muscle is also incorrect. Not only is it healthier for you to gain muscle or maintain muscle while you are attempting to lose weight, it can also help you lose weight faster AND keep it off.

All and all, it wasn’t a train wreck like I thought it would be. It was filled with many lies, and misinformation, BUT there are small things you can take away from it. So for someone who is just starting out, sure the show isn’t horrible… but before you take any of the advice you hear on it, I would still google it and do research. (now back to sarcasm) I do think my fav part was when china asked him why he doesn’t do this for a living, he said something along the lines of “well this is my bread and butter” but he hated the fact that all they cared about in the industry was “money” (I highly advise you listen to it yourself as I can’t do it justice, but it was totally LOL)

ALSO, China… want to lose weight and KEEP it off. Talk to vegas, guy saved my life about a year and a half ago actually… (not really saved my life, but I’m down 85lb AND look fucking great, no homo). No fad diets, no crazy workouts, just talk to the guy and do research on what he is saying.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    So I just finished listening to this at work. I will preference this by saying that I truly believe 408 is a waste of life and a drain on our society. He is a train wreck, and when he kills himself (and trust me on this one day he will) I will be happy as he will no longer be a drain and cause me to give money out of my paychecks for his welfare… I will be as objective as I possibly can with my thoughts about the show. I will also say that it took an overall of 8-9 hours to listen to the whole thing since I can’t have my head phones in all day so maybe I missed some things.

He speaks as if he is very knowledgeable about lifting, weight loss, and supplement use. In reality it is mostly “BRO science” that you pick up at the gym and read from juice heads that will have saggy ass tits in 10 years. However, with that said, some of his advice is actually pretty good. I think for someone who is at a beginner level this show would be “okay” as long as you understand that his statistics are VERY incorrect and should only ever be used as a starting point. I also, have to disagree with some of the things he said about weight loss, but alas he did also make some good points as well.

Also, I think he has embellished many of his past success stories and his background to gain creditability. At one point he states that you can lose 30lb within 6 weeks and actually maintain it off AND be healthy about. Stating a direct source where a lady went into his supplement store he ran (I doubt this, like I doubt his step father made a donation in regards to the $50 he owes vegas) and said to him “I have 6 months to live unless I lose x amount of weight”. First off, if you lose 30lb within 6 weeks that is a calorie deficient of 17500 (5lb a week at 3500 per lb)… either this person is hospitalized or they just gave up on eating… you could die from doing this or cause serious damage to your body. (UNLESS you are talking about pure water weight which you can gain back or lose in 1 day…) Also, the point of just losing the fat and not worry about your muscle is also incorrect. it off.Not only is it healthier for you to gain muscle or maintain muscle while you are attempting to lose weight, it can also help you lose weight faster AND keep

All and all, it wasn’t a train wreck like I thought it would be. It was filled with many lies, and misinformation, BUT there are small things you can take away from it. So for someone who is just starting out, sure the show isn’t horrible… but before you take any of the advice you hear on it, I would still google it and do research. (now back to sarcasm) I do think my fav part was when china asked him why he doesn’t do this for a living, he said something along the lines of “well this is my bread and butter” but he hated the fact that all they cared about in the industry was “money” (I highly advise you listen to it yourself as I can’t do it justice, but it was totally LOL)

ALSO, China… want to lose weight and KEEP it off. Talk to vegas, guy saved my life about a year and a half ago actually… (not really saved my life, but I’m down 85lb AND look fucking great, no homo). No fad diets, no crazy workouts, just talk to the guy and do research on what he is saying.
    This is part Mikes lacking in because his knowledge is from a bodybuilding backround. I actually think that anyone whos just starting out should do exactly the opposite of whatever he says because he has no idea about it. Just eat chicken and Broccolli poof your saved.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Intro was GOD

Thread Information