Page 17 of 160 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Thread: PROJEKT:SEP **SCAM** (Rolled: A Jasep Saga)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    Druff needs to stop all the trolling in threads like this, especially the trolls that do not have a horse in the race.
    I doubt Druff follows this thread but I had the same problem with Jsearles and a couple others in my older BAP threads as I was trying to get things rolling and it switched from me selling shares to answering questions from trolls every 2 mins and Druff had no idea because he isn't online 24-7 because he now has a kid etc... and he is the only mod here.

I mentioned this to Druff and he moved all of the for the crap from my thread to its own thread and that's what Jasep should prob request unless he is fine with it being here. If this thread stays in this forum there will be about 1 poker post for every 20. Probably best to either start a new thread for updates in the forum below or have druff break this into 2 threads

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/for...ity-Discussion

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I haven't moved the argument-related messages for a few reasons:

1) Jasep has not requested this.

2) The critical messages here are questioning the legitimacy of the stake, and are not just pointless, unrelated trolling. Whether Jasep's critics are right or wrong, they are at least on topic and seem to bringing up what they believe to be legitimate issues.

3) While Jasep and I are not business partners, it is well known that his VPR site is a friend to PFA, and Jasep has guest-hosted on the PFA Radio show a few times. I do not want to give the false impression that I am giving him unfair "protection" here from the tough questions.

On PFA, I committed a long time ago to the concept that you are allowed to question anyone, including me. The only thing I don't allow here are completely baseless and pointless accusations (such as, "Hey [insert name], someone at Commerce told me you stole 20k from a guy recently!")

What I am seeing here are questions directly related to the stake, so I am letting this all stand.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I haven't moved the argument-related messages for a few reasons:

1) Jasep has not requested this.

2) The critical messages here are questioning the legitimacy of the stake, and are not just pointless, unrelated trolling. Whether Jasep's critics are right or wrong, they are at least on topic and seem to bringing up what they believe to be legitimate issues.

3) While Jasep and I are not business partners, it is well known that his VPR site is a friend to PFA, and Jasep has guest-hosted on the PFA Radio show a few times. I do not want to give the false impression that I am giving him unfair "protection" here from the tough questions.

On PFA, I committed a long time ago to the concept that you are allowed to question anyone, including me. The only thing I don't allow here are completely baseless and pointless accusations (such as, "Hey [insert name], someone at Commerce told me you stole 20k from a guy recently!")

What I am seeing here are questions directly related to the stake, so I am letting this all stand.
    Druff and his common sense ftw.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    druff, i think the problem is the endless back and forth where no new info is presented

aka trolling

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    druff, i think the problem is the endless back and forth where no new info is presented

aka trolling
    I might go through and remove some of the fighting messages that don't address the issues at hand.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This thread is too long. I was going to read it but got bored a few pages in to figure out why it's gone on this long. I've got a general idea based off what I've been told but that is it. If anyone wants to break it down that is cool otherwise no big deal I don't care that much about it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    This thread is too long. I was going to read it but got bored a few pages in to figure out why it's gone on this long. I've got a general idea based off what I've been told but that is it. If anyone wants to break it down that is cool otherwise no big deal I don't care that much about it.
    The usual Azzclown hijacking threads and making it about him.
    Calling everyone that invested idiots, then wonders why I single him out to thrash him around.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Calling everyone that invested idiots, then wonders why I single him out to thrash him around.
    You sound like you're gonna start crying. Calm down pole smoker. It's just the internet.

You actually hijacked the thread by starting up with me, just like you always do. Now, do you not only troll my posts, you troll other people's posts that mention me.

Yeah, you aren't obsessed.

Since stating you don't care, you've probably only posted about me 10 times.

Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 2outer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

When he made it a public stake. When he came here begging for $5000, then it became everyone's right give their opinion. What did he expect would happen? Did he think he could beg like a n-word for $5000, and people were never gonna bring it up? Are you new to these forums? Just don't be surprised that when this is over, some of you feel taken advantage of. But I guess since you will never really know the true numbers are, you'll never know if you got fucked or not. You'll just have to take his word for it. Brilliant!
    How is it that Johnny has ran multiple other stakes this past year but this is the first public one they I am aware of?
    Multiple past investors have not been happy. Criminal fraud and identity theft charges? Yeah, sounds like a great investment, a guy who I would blindly trust to keep his word. A broke beggar is almost always honest.......
    I don't know you new guy (unless you're a dupe and I do), therefore I really don't give two shits what you think about anything. Either post under your real account, or maybe get a few more posts under your belt before you go after an established member here.

As an aside, when you cut through the pejoratives and blatant racisim, azzy brings up legit points that are worthy of debate.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

You sound like you're gonna start crying. Calm down pole smoker. It's just the internet.

You actually hijacked the thread by starting up with me, just like you always do. Now, do you not only troll my posts, you troll other people's posts that mention me.

Yeah, you aren't obsessed.

Since stating you don't care, you've probably only posted about me 10 times.

Hey brah, I usually find your shit hilarious and love how you get people to go ape shit. I'm asking you nicely can you take this shit to another thread? We get your points that you have made, but it's our decision. If we're going to be taken for a ride, so be it. I totally see the points you have made, but again take it else where? I can't view VPR at work, so use this thread for my updates... I'd rather not have to read 25 post of you destroying people just to get an update.

Also, for the other post coming from people who have registered in the last month (???) really if you're going to troll at least be good about it, but again take it else where. Start a new thread, but leave this one be.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

At the end of the day jasep is only answerable to those that have pieces of him, and what anyone else thinks is pretty much immaterial.
    When he made it a public stake. When he came here begging for $5000, then it became everyone's right give their opinion.
    Make no mistake, Anal, you are allowed to have an opinion, of course. However, as TonyB points out, your opinion is immaterial. Unimportant. Irrelevant.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by roper71 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    If any of my investors are uncomfortable with arrangement they are more than welcome to contact me about it. I am very accessible and never want anyone to feel uncomfortable with me having their money.
    routine scam response. excuse after excuse. You have dodged legitamate questions. You made claim on a radio program that you owned property. I found 0 property records. The crazy old bat found eviction notice. What was date of eviction ?? You were arrested for fraud cases + identity theft. You have 0 poker results. You claim to be pro. Why did you collect money 30 days prior to starting ?? You played 10 days total after buyers paid 60 days ago. How many buyers from November run bought shares to projekt sep ?? skipped November tournaments with excuse. Ponzee scam ?? At current pace projekt sep will complete in june
    If you would like to ask me questions from a non dupe I would be happy to answer them...

I owe you nothing or anyone here aside from the people who have invested any response to character and integrity attacks.....

there are dozens and dozens of people here who have had a positive financial impact from me and ZERO people here who have had a negative financial impact....

I collected money in December for a stake starting January 2.. how is that outlandish? go back in this thread and read when I said I needed money by.... Simpdog asked and I said anytime before it starts...

I will play 16 days in January which is exactly what my schedule read....

Funny thing is, not a single person with a financial interest in this has said anything negative about it... but its just not worth me putting myself and my business out there for this type of bullshit... I will be contacting my investors between tonight and tomorrow and every spectator can consider projekt sep closed to the public.. If you are an investor expect a PM or email tonight or tomorrow morning. Everyone is welcome to have there money back.

Load Metric
    routine scam response. excuse after excuse. You have dodged legitamate questions. You made claim on a radio program that you owned property. I found 0 property records. The crazy old bat found eviction notice. What was date of eviction ?? You were arrested for fraud cases + identity theft. You have 0 poker results. You claim to be pro. Why did you collect money 30 days prior to starting ?? You played 10 days total after buyers paid 60 days ago. How many buyers from November run bought shares to projekt sep ?? skipped November tournaments with excuse. Ponzee scam ?? At current pace projekt sep will complete in june
    If you would like to ask me questions from a non dupe I would be happy to answer them...

I owe you nothing or anyone here aside from the people who have invested any response to character and integrity attacks.....

there are dozens and dozens of people here who have had a positive financial impact from me and ZERO people here who have had a negative financial impact....

I collected money in December for a stake starting January 2.. how is that outlandish? go back in this thread and read when I said I needed money by.... Simpdog asked and I said anytime before it starts...

Funny thing is, not a single person with a financial interest in this has said anything negative about it... but its just not worth me putting myself and my business out there for this type of bullshit... I will be contacting my investors between tonight and tomorrow and every spectator can consider projekt sep closed to the public.. If you are an investor expect a PM or email tonight or tomorrow morning. Everyone is welcome to have there money back.
    I think you're over reacting here man. Just ask druff to move this shit out of the thread and continue what you are doing. Fuck them, just do you.

Banned
    Load Metric

How is it that Johnny has ran multiple other stakes this past year but this is the first public one they I am aware of?
    Multiple past investors have not been happy. Criminal fraud and identity theft charges? Yeah, sounds like a great investment, a guy who I would blindly trust to keep his word. A broke beggar is almost always honest.......
    I don't know you new guy (unless you're a dupe and I do), therefore I really don't give two shits what you think about anything. Either post under your real account, or maybe get a few more posts under your belt before you go after an established member here.

As an aside, when you cut through the pejoratives and blatant racisim, azzy brings up legit points that are worthy of debate.
    Read all of Azzclowns posts, then apply them hear Tony. You can't say you don't care what I think but waste your time replying to me.

So ou admit that my points are valid, but should be kept quiet because I've lurked without posting for years? Makes sense...................................

Load Metric

Read all of Azzclowns posts, then apply them hear Tony. You can't say you don't care what I think but waste your time replying to me.

So ou admit that my points are valid, but should be kept quiet because I've lurked without posting for years? Makes sense...................................
    Your points are not valid. While I "understand" them, they aren't valid and I bet Tony feels the same way. Go troll someplace else please.

Banned
    Load Metric

Everyone here bashes Micon, Eric Lindgren, Chino, and a myriad of others without a financial interest. That's the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

Going underground when questioned? Hahaha, that's epic sauce. Might as well admit to scamming.

And two past investors have expressed dissatisfaction in this very thread, so this is a lie:
    not a single person with a financial interest in this has said anything negative about it

Load Metric

Everyone here bashes Micon, Eric Lindgren, Chino, and a myriad of others without a financial interest. That's the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

Going underground when questioned? Hahaha, that's epic sauce. Might as well admit to scamming.

And two past investors have expressed dissatisfaction in this very thread, so this is a lie:
    not a single person with a financial interest in this has said anything negative about it
    Reading comprehension is your friend. "not a single person with a financial interest" These two people do not have any interest in this BAP(they are speaking about previous BAPs that were run, and in all honesty what he did in both was not "wrong"). So this is not a lie at all. You really need to just stfu now.

Load Metric

Not going underground.... just no longer offering free entertainment and discussion for people who deserve nothing from me and who's only purpose is to call my integrity in to question... especially dupes.

There is no scam, there was a concept that people invested in and at this point I want to speak with my investors and decide on a proper course of action moving forward... The option of everyone getting their money back and this ending exists but I want to speak with everyone first, either way, you are not and never have been a consideration of mine so...

Now, I am going out for the day with my daughter right after I post an open letter someone sent me that is for 6TP's family on VPR and I will contact my investors this evening... I will write a blog post about this tomorrow and that will be the end of it...

I will also no longer be doing anything that will benefit this community, it's just not worth it, I won't be helping pay back stolen money, I won't be helping with online swaps, I wont host freerolls, I won't run any pools or tournaments, its just not worth my time or energy...

Cmoney comes in here and his solution to making a statement that is meant to attack my character is to throw a freeroll when he is determined to be wrong, what a joke... Throwing a freeroll does nothing but reward this type of behavior.

There are a half a dozen or more people in this community that should feel especially lucky that I have handled my negative experiences with them privately and with integrity rather than start a pitchfork army or blow up spots when it wasn't needed, I offer respect to everyone and over the last 3 years I feel I have done more than enough to receive at least an equal amount of respect back.

Like Jimmy said already, everyone who has done business with me here has made money, and those that still do, still will... but I am no longer offering anything to anyone for there entertainment or critique

Comments

tbuck27: FUCK YOU

Have fun with your daughter, Jasep.

Most of the shit itt isn't worth reading.

Load Metric
    My two cents as an 'investor'. We are all big boys and no one twisted our arms to send jasep the money. All the negative stuff in this thread is just 'noise' and i could do without it.
    Martin Curacao 95.5 KWNR Radio Host "We see 192 000 miles for your car. How did you put on that many miles since 2005?"

2005 Chevy Impala owner "Drove it"

Thread Information