Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I still cant believe they killed Jimmy

Load Metric

I still cant believe they killed Jimmy

Every sunday, i wake up.. Hoping it was a dream, hoping he'll come back. But he never does, only in my dreams sweet prince. To the lost.

Load Metric
    He was hard to work with as an actor and, more importantly Im sure, fit in nowhere at this point in the plot.

That said his wardrobe was the best on the show by light years and for that reason alone Id trade him for any single character on the show, except Rothstein, who I expect is going to become amusing again as soon as they can find a place for him that doesnt expose Buschemi's performance as wooden, uninspired, and suffering from a fundamental lack of cohesive development.

Load Metric
    Last edited by backdoorb; 11-04-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Load Metric
    Druff, please delete this spoiler thread.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I'm a lot less enthusiastic about finishing season 2 now.

IP ban please.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

IP ban please.
    On what fucking planet does someone think this thread title is a good idea?

Load Metric
    On planet "watch the show or deal with spoilers from last year"?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

IP ban please.
    On what fucking planet does someone think this thread title is a good idea?
    LOL, happened a year ago, google boardwalk empire its one of the first things to come up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    On planet "watch the show or deal with spoilers from last year"?
    Exactly, if it happened in 2011 it's not a spoiler .

Load Metric
    Honestly, I think Im the most oversensitive person Ive ever met about spoilers, but when discussing a plot event from a year ago on a show pretty much everyone is watching, that shit isnt a spoiler anymore.

Not as I see it.

No sir.

Banned
    Load Metric
    What, so I'm supposed to keep current on every show on television within a year of air-time? Give me a break. The statute of limitations on spoiler etiquette is not that small.

I'm doing my part. I avoid spoilers by refraining from Googling the show, reading about it on Wikipedia, or clicking any threads where the show is being discussed. News websites and forum posters with common sense do their part by not revealing major plot twists in headlines and thread titles. That's all anyone asks, and it's not asking much. Discuss that shit all you like within the thread.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I HOPE I DONT RUIN ROCKY FOR EVERYONE BUT HE WINS

Load Metric
    What, so I'm supposed to keep current on every show on television within a year of air-time? Give me a break. The statute of limitations on spoiler etiquette is not that small.

I'm doing my part. I avoid spoilers by refraining from Googling the show, reading about it on Wikipedia, or clicking any threads where the show is being discussed. News websites and forum posters with common sense do their part by not revealing major plot twists in headlines and thread titles. That's all anyone asks, and it's not asking much. Discuss that shit all you like within the thread.

If you give a shit enough to feel outrage about a spoiler from a year ago, you need to be taking the time to watch the show, or do yourself a huge favor and get the fuck off the internet.

Its not a reasonable expectation to be like OK NO ONE MAKE THREADS ABOUT SEISMIC EVENTS IN POP CULTURE FROM A YEAR AGO BECAUSE IM FUCKING SENSITIVE.

And it is asking much, and youre not going to get it.

Load Metric

If you haven't seen Breaking Bad yet, Hank just found out that Walt is Heisenberg. Oh, spoiler alert.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

If you haven't seen Breaking Bad yet, Hank just found out that Walt is Heisenberg. Oh, spoiler alert.

Name:  LDy4w.gif
Views: 636
Size:  1.10 MB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

If you give a shit enough to feel outrage about a spoiler from a year ago, you need to be taking the time to watch the show, or do yourself a huge favor and get the fuck off the internet.

Its not a reasonable expectation to be like OK NO ONE MAKE THREADS ABOUT SEISMIC EVENTS IN POP CULTURE FROM A YEAR AGO BECAUSE IM FUCKING SENSITIVE.

And it is asking much, and youre not going to get it.

Name:  1710891_o.gif
Views: 598
Size:  1,010.5 KB

Load Metric
    I've actually never seen BE, and have wanted to start it several times. The series is basically ruined for me. At least the first two seasons. Strangely, I don't blame anyone but myself. It is impossible in this day and age to avoid references to hugely popular shows like BE. You have two options. Watch the show when it comes out. Or stay off the internet til you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    I've actually never seen BE, and have wanted to start it several times. The series is basically ruined for me. At least the first two seasons. Strangely, I don't blame anyone but myself. It is impossible in this day and age to avoid references to hugely popular shows like BE. You have two options. Watch the show when it comes out. Or stay off the internet til you do.
    The thing is, its not a plot driven show. Its a hour after hour of fashion statements draped over loosely interpreted historical events. Badly, often.

I watch it. There isnt anything better on. But you could tell me every single thing that happens in that show for the next 3 seasons and its not going to impact my enjoyment of it in the slightest either way.

But I also have a fetish level interest in what can be done with wool, cotton, tweed, and gaberdine, and BE satisfies those curiosities in me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    I HOPE I DONT RUIN ROCKY FOR EVERYONE BUT HE WINS
    Everyone confuses Rocky and Rocky 2. He loses in Rocky 1.

Load Metric
    srslysirius has no problem trying to fuck up cmoney's wormhole BUT HOW DARE YOU POST SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED ON A SHOW OVER A YEAR AGO

Thread Information