Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opinion: Azzclown is NOT more credible than Scrabble

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    I debated how much of my valuable time winning this argument might be worth,
    Best part of the thread. 4PoeSteaks calling his time "valuable".

Bill Gates time= Valuable

Mark Cubans time= Valuable

Warren Buffets time= Valuable

POTUS time= Valuable

408s time= Not worth a cup of cold piss
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    mike's time is so valuable he can't even be bothered to brown meat

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Mikey's time is so valuable he cant come up with $50 in over 9 months.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Azz had it out with user "donkdowndonedied" calling him a moron for "making up" a word that is of some controversy. Observe:

Azzclown ripped into the man as is typical of his persona and basically insinuated that I make up fictitious words (proof of this remains to be seen) on the fly, which would make me stupid in his mind, though geniuses would beg to differ, as innovators can hardly be called stupid, but at any rate I challenge his mastery of the English language and he sets in with the following post:
    Good God Mike is a fucking idiot. Look at the fucking link he uses "afen.onelook.......". Jesus fucking Christ, go to dictionary.com or pick up an actual dictionary, then come back and spew your shit. Concluder is not a fucking word. Even the guy who fucking wrote it admitted as much. Just because some other dipshit on afen.onelook is as stupid as you, that doesn't mean everyone else is as well. You're a fucking idiot with a double digit IQ. I "concludered" that myself.
    I debated how much of my valuable time winning this argument might be worth, and it's worth exactly as much time as it took to find a worthy champion to my cause-
    Concluder: Is concluder a scrabble word? No Definition of 'concluder' Found - It's still *good* as a Scrabble word though!
    link

According to what most people would consider a logical authority on the English language, SCRABBLE, Concluder is a very real word worth 14 points (Concluder is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 19 points in Words with Friends), adding an S creates Concluders (worth 15 points!) and it's definition is, simply enough, "One who concludes."

What else would you call the one who concluded something but (drum roll) THE CONCLUDER?

More than one person reaches a collective conclusion the group is called the Concluders.

It is also a recognized word according to Wiktionary

"Concluder"
    English
    Noun
    concluder (plural concluders)
    A person who, or thing which concludes (in any sense)
    Category: English nouns

Suffice to say, I feel "Donkdowndonedied" was wronged and berated by a piece of dirt forum troll and it's high time Azzclown get what's coming to him. Unless the man is literally a more credible source on conversational English than SCRABBLE (and Wiktionary for that matter) he owes "Donkdowndonedied" and myself apologies for his blunder and also for his egregious behavior. I have been banned and post restricted for much much less, I believe he should be tossed from PFA until he issues heartfelt, public apologies Druff.

Either that or we can all break the news to the millions of people who have settled disputes over whether something something was a word or not, to be ultimately decided on by the swift and benevolent Scrabble board game, that there was no winner, Scrabble is defunct, all hail Azzclown. Please send all future grievances pertaining to the existence (or lack of) any word directly to his attention, here under the bridge of PokerFraudAlert.com, and make sure you spit in the envelope (to keep the glue from drying, of course.)

Good day.
    lurk more or kill yourself please.

Load Metric
    http://www.onelook.com/?bpl=ing&loc=...ll&w=concluder

So, probably Azzclown is wrong, but Mike is certainly still retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Thread Information