Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: REAL CLEAR POLITICS 10-13-12. ROMNEY 47.3 - OBAMA 46.3

Silver
    Load Metric

REAL CLEAR POLITICS 10-13-12. ROMNEY 47.3 - OBAMA 46.3

ROMNEY HAS SECURED VIRGINIA, NORTH CAROLINA, FLORIDA. THEY ARE RED AND IT'S NOT CHANGING.

OBAMA IS FADING HARD IN COLORADO. OHIO IS BEGINNING TO TILT TO ROMNEY.

I KNOW VEGAS1369 IN HIS HEART, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WALLET (BOAT TRIPS), WILL VOTE FOR ROMNEY.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Amazing how one debate can have such a significant impact, especially in the battleground states. The president needs a clear victory in the next debate or he is in real trouble. If Romney can win the next debate by a at least a 55-45 margin in the polls then it may be lights out for Obama.

Conversely, if the president gets a 60-40 win he will probably gain back the momentum that he clearly has lost.

It will be interesting to watch as we come down the home stretch.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Amazing how one debate can have such a significant impact, especially in the battleground states. The president needs a clear victory in the next debate or he is in real trouble. If Romney can win the next debate by a at least a 55-45 margin in the polls then it may be lights out for Obama.

Conversely, if the president gets a 60-40 win he will probably gain back the momentum that he clearly has lost.

He doesn't even need to win. Politics is so "what have you done for me lately" that as long as he holds his own and makes his points the trend will change again. Obama looked beaten in the last debate, so people were taken aback, as long as he comes across decisive and presidential the people who vote based on debates will come back around.

I'm actually holding onto Romney on intrade right up until the first part of the debate, if Obama looks like he's ready to throw down this time I'm selling right away.

All that said, if Obama has a repeat performance he loses the presidency barring some major gaffe from Romney.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Silver
    Load Metric

Theory, correct.

Reality is most people watched the first debate. The next two debates will likely be a draw, unless Obama implodes (again). And a lot of undecides won't watch.

If Romney wins Ohio, it will be a landslide for Romney.

Load Metric
    My bet offer is still open any time you want to ship money to Druff.

Or is all of your money tied up in Peach Schnapps futures?

Load Metric
    BYE BYE OBAMA! It's all over for this communist.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnDew View Post
    Want to make some money on the election?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    What odds will you lay?

Silver
    Load Metric
    RCP says Romney is up by 1.3

Hilarious Obama has sequestered himself for a few days to prep for the debate.

Romney will take him apart.

Load Metric
    My bet offer is still open any time you want to ship money to Druff.

Or is all of your money tied up in Peach Schnapps futures?
    Name:  brokenrecord.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  213.4 KB

WTF is it with you and this? People can have an opinion on something without wanting to place $ on it. You've asked like 20 fucking times. It's also like you don't even want to admit that Obama has been an epic FAIL as of the last month and his once guaranteed victory doesn't quite seem so guaranteed anymore. I don't like Obama. I don't like Romney. But to not even acknowledge a huge momentum swing has occurred just proves what we all already knew. Your partisan tunnel vision has actually gotten worse than Zacdors was. Amazing. NO! I don't want to bet on it. They are both unqualified, and I don't give a fuck which empty suit ends up lying the most and wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Dirty B completely admires me. It's nice to have a fan.

The guy went and researched 4 year old posts last week, and yet again is throwing around MASSIVE $500 bets. He is obsessed with me.

I have tilted this bitch.

Load Metric
    I think Barry's request for bets is completely reasonable, especially on a forum with gambling as a major theme.

It cuts through people's empty talk right away. If bottomset really believed this nonsense he could make some $ from barry. It does expose it as just posturing/nonsense. Of course Romney has made up some ground, but of course Obama is still the favorite. Anyone who thinks romney is now the favorite should put some $ down or just be seen as running at the mouth.

Load Metric
    I could see Romney winning the popular vote but losing the electoral college. No way he wins the election. Obama will win with a margin of at least 2 swing states.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Reality Fact: Obama is an empty suit without a teleprompter in front of him. He only won the debates against McCain because McCain had Alzheimer's starting and was a bigger fail then Obama. When both suck its just a matter of sucking slightly less. Romney is better debating how else does a Mormon Republican win the Governors mansion in a Catholic dominated Liberal bastion like Massachusetts.

Load Metric
    can i get 5 to 1?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    I think Barry's request for bets is completely reasonable, especially on a forum with gambling as a major theme.
    Even after he has proposed the same bet 30 times with no takers?
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post

It cuts through people's empty talk right away. If bottomset really believed this nonsense he could make some $ from barry. It does expose it as just posturing/nonsense. Of course Romney has made up some ground, but of course Obama is still the favorite. Anyone who thinks romney is now the favorite should put some $ down or just be seen as running at the mouth.
    This guy gets it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i was in the obama camp for a long time. i'm in it no longer. i want what's best for the people and our country. what was best is getting rid of bush and replacing him w/ obama 4 years ago to kick start things once again. well, that hasn't happened yet. but there's quite a bit of damage to clean up imo.

sadly, obama will never lose the black or minority vote. and these people are making their way to the polls more then ever before. and as for betting romney. i like to bet on things i think have a better chance.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post
    I KNOW VEGAS1369 IN HIS HEART, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WALLET (BOAT TRIPS), WILL VOTE FOR ROMNEY.
    Religious fanatics in positions of power don't really excite me. That said, neither does anything having to do with Obama. I probably won't vote for either one.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post
    Religious fanatics in positions of power don't really excite me. That said, neither does anything having to do with Obama. I probably won't vote for either one.
    Gary Johnson on the ballot in Nevada.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Thread Information