Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post

Ok, how about this- I am game for a character restriction if Druff can fidangle the software to do it. If you come up with something reasonable, and I don't mean twitterish but like maybe twice the characters of twitter I would like to try posting with the restriction for a while, maybe forever. It will help the forum and strengthen my ability to convey an idea to a group of diverse people.

On your shouulders to get Druff to do it though, fyi I asked him for the super moist title at least twice and maybe a month ago, went nowhere. Possible he was mad at the retarded tapper avatar thing I'm not sure, they did happen asame time.

Your move.
Why not just write less, and leave Druff out of this? Why not just re-read your posts before you hit [SUBMIT REPLY], and edit accordingly? You will learn a valuable skill, you will show self-control, and we'll all be better off for it.
Will take way too much time to count letters in every fucking post are you out of your mind? plus I am weak, and it would be unwise to leave something I am emotional about up to my whims. You'll end up with a 1kl character limit with posts longer than meow and I will justify doing so by saying the word meow and asking you to find the next meow, and a prize to the winner!

software cap would be really fascinating, prob not difficult (at all) for Druff to write, and it generates a little hoopla since a fair amount of knuckledraggers whine incessantly whenever their brains pick up distant signals of wake the fuck up and read this shit, and I'm tired of not being the #1 poster here, and damnit chaps has such a cool accent, I am feeling the pressure from the new guys you know? My knees hurt, maybe this will offer relief.