Thread: CHRISTOPHER STEVENS US AMBASSADOR TO LYBIA DRAGGED THRU THE STREETS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric
    Obama's a pussy and has done horrible in his foreign policy. Do you think Truman,Roosevelt,Kennedy,Reagan or Eisenhower would put up with this shit? Anyone with a backbone would have demanded them to release the body for proper burial. If not, a nice stealth bomber strike.

As an ambassador, he was the official representative of the President of the United States to the head of state of Libya. Way to have his back Obama, way to let other people have free shots at other foreign dignitaries by having your thumb in your ass.

MAJOR

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TUFFTURF View Post
    Obama's a pussy and has done horrible in his foreign policy. Do you think Truman,Roosevelt,Kennedy,Reagan or Eisenhower would put up with this shit? Anyone with a backbone would have demanded them to release the body for proper burial. If not, a nice stealth bomber strike.

As an ambassador, he was the official representative of the President of the United States to the head of state of Libya. Way to have his back Obama, way to let other people have free shots at other foreign dignitaries by having your thumb in your ass.

MAJOR

lol Libya is a sovereign country and the Ambassador was killed by criminals. Just what would be the stealth bombers target?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

MAJOR

lol Libya is a sovereign country and the Ambassador was killed by criminals. Just what would be the stealth bombers target?
    Too many to list over there.......

Load Metric
    Anyone with a backbone would have demanded them to release the body for proper burial.
    That's exactly what happened.

Stevens' remains were met at Andrews AFB by the President, Hilary, etc. Proper burial occurred.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    Anyone with a backbone would have demanded them to release the body for proper burial.

Stevens' remains were met at Andrews AFB by the President, Hilary, etc. Proper burial occurred.
    :themoreyouknow

Haven't watched any t.v., been in the bomb shelter waiting for the sky to fall. I still have a permanent when it comes to our beloved President.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Look if FACEBOOK GUY says they dragged him through the streets instead of tried to rescue him and brought him to the hospital I totally believe. Instead of 3 stills -- video has been available for 3 days but why would Rollo the dumb shit miss it? I guess facebook kook news is the best source.

Libyans tried to save U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens
    CAIRO — Libyans tried to rescue U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, cheering "God is great" and rushing him to a hospital after they discovered him still clinging to life inside the U.S. Consulate, according to witnesses and a new video that emerged Monday from last week's attack in the city of Benghazi.

...Video taken by al-Bakoush and posted on YouTube shows Stevens being carried out of the room through a window with a raised shutter. "Bring him out, man," someone shouts. "Out of the way, out of the way!"

"Alive, Alive!" come other shouts, then a cheer of "God is great."

The next scene shows Stevens lying on a tile floor, with one man touching his neck to check his pulse. Al-Bakoush said that after that scene, they put Stevens in a private car to rush to the hospital.

The video has been authenticated since Stevens' face is clearly visible and he is wearing the same white T-shirt seen in authenticated photos of him being carried away on another man's shoulders, presumably moments later. The photographer and student who were with al-Bakoush at the scene gave the same account as he did.

"We were happy to see him alive,'' said Ahmed Shams, the 22-year-old arts student. "The youths tried to rescue him. But there was no security, no ambulances, nothing to help."
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/new...6230&noquote=1

Load Metric

Haven't watched any t.v., been in the bomb shelter waiting for the sky to fall. I still have a permanent when it comes to our beloved President.
    Of course. You wouldn't want the facts to get in the way of a permanent facepalming.

Load Metric
    I'll be seeing these countries soon and will tell you how much they hate Americans.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    I'll be seeing these countries soon and will tell you how much they hate Americans.
    Slightly more after you've been there.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Slightly more after you've been there.
    lol good one Wiggy.

Load Metric
    Come on Druff. You know that any email 'leaked' with a date of Sept 11 on it is a fabrication from a PR firm.

Load Metric

Of course. You wouldn't want the facts to get in the way of a permanent facepalming.
    No I wouldn't but I have been trying hard for almost 4 years not to.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

MAJOR

Name:  bob.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  26.9 KB

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

MAJOR

Kennedy left many men on the beaches of Cuba to be killed including American citizens -- after he promised them Air Support.

241 Marines and 58 French Paratroopers were killed on Reagan's watch and he didn't do shit to catch or kill anyone.

Bush’s Empty Words

“We are not going to let a bunch of insidious terrorist cowards shake the foreign policy of the United States,” Vice President George Bush said while visiting the site of the bombed out Marine headquarters on Oct. 26, 1983. “Foreign policy is not going to be dictated or changed by terror.”

But it was. On February 26, 1984, the Marines surrendered their positions in Beirut and withdrew. Ronald Reagan called it a “redeployment.”
    http://middleeast.about.com/od/usmid.../me081026d.htm

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post

Kennedy left many men on the beaches of Cuba to be killed including American citizens -- after he promised them Air Support.

241 Marines and 58 French Paratroopers were killed on Reagan's watch and he didn't do shit to catch or kill anyone.

Bush’s Empty Words

“We are not going to let a bunch of insidious terrorist cowards shake the foreign policy of the United States,” Vice President George Bush said while visiting the site of the bombed out Marine headquarters on Oct. 26, 1983. “Foreign policy is not going to be dictated or changed by terror.”

But it was. On February 26, 1984, the Marines surrendered their positions in Beirut and withdrew. Ronald Reagan called it a “redeployment.”
    Don't bother quoting actual history to these people. They only believe in Republican History, where Reagan cut taxes and was a hard ass on foreign policy.

I was looking up inflation rates yesterday and noticed that the inflation rate last year was lower than in 7 of Reagan's 8 years. Remember how Obama's fiscal policies and the 2009 stimulus were going to cause Zimbabwe style hyperinflation?

Load Metric

Bush’s Empty Words

This thread has nothing to do with Ronald Reagan or Bush you stupid fucking asshole. Please brush up on basic reading comprehension skills, because you are one of the dumbest fucking faggots on any of these boards. Go fuck your fat ass cunt of a gf, if you have one, and then go kill yourself. Obama has enough marble garglers without you wrapping your semen soaked throat around his. I'm gonna use real small words so your faggot ass can grasp this. This thread about Obama and Libya. Not Reagan or Bush. Do you think you can quit opening your cock garage without mentioning them? Probably fucking not. Just STFU and stick to stupid pics you awful fucking faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

This thread has nothing to do with Ronald Reagan or Bush you stupid fucking asshole. Please brush up on basic reading comprehension skills, because you are one of the dumbest fucking faggots on any of these boards. Go fuck your fat ass cunt of a gf, if you have one, and then go kill yourself. Obama has enough marble garglers without you wrapping your semen soaked throat around his. I'm gonna use real small words so your faggot ass can grasp this. This thread about Obama and Libya. Not Reagan or Bush. Do you think you can quit opening your cock garage without mentioning them? Probably fucking not. Just STFU and stick to stupid pics you awful fucking faggot.
    Are you retarded? I was responding to this quote that had just been re-posted with the "This" pic. You are the one that needs to learn to read. You probably have a lot of plumbing problems since you and your wife are both on the rag.

Oh, and your Rageaholic act is getting pretty stale.

Load Metric
    What's getting stale is you going around calling everyone's "act" stale. Post your stupid fucking pics from 10 years ago and STFU you awful fucking faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    What's getting stale is you going around calling everyone's "act" stale. Post your stupid fucking pics from 10 years ago and STFU you awful fucking faggot.
    More projection. Everyone? The only person's act I called stale was yours.

It isn't even original.

You stole it from Felon.

Also good job skipping over the first part of the post when you realized you are a retard.

Thread Information