Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: So funny Marty cant help himself yet again

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

are you going to caller id spoof his parents phone # and call his phone repeatedly? are you going to try to hack his yahoo email account?
    Serious question: Do you think I have been victimizing Marty in general, or do you think he takes offensive actions against me and I just respond?

Keep in mind that all of this bullshit recently has come out of nowhere. I have been ignoring Marty since banning him here, except when he takes unprovoked actions against me.
    you ignored my questions, you answer them and i will answer yours.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

So Marty allowing (and likely encouraging) people to post info about Todd's family is ok? If someone started a site, and then let members freely post what they wanted about YOUR family, you would just ignore it?
    People have posted my work phone number here, pictures of my grandmother. Did I retaliate? What does it honestly matter if someone posts a family members name? It's the Internet FFS, get over it.

Muck, feel free to post anything about me you want at Tyde. If a tree falls but no one is there....................?
    I seem to remember you sending a message to Vegas1369 because of things he posted about your wife. It's just the internet, you should have ignored it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Serious question: Do you think I have been victimizing Marty in general, or do you think he takes offensive actions against me and I just respond?

Keep in mind that all of this bullshit recently has come out of nowhere. I have been ignoring Marty since banning him here, except when he takes unprovoked actions against me.
    I don't know what I'm going to do to Marty yet.

But yes, if he keeps fucking with me, it will have consequences.

I have never portrayed myself as someone who takes the high road and doesn't retaliate when people harass me.

I fully admit to doing several things to fuck with Marty after he posted my phone number and brother's work info on his failsite in 2010. He dared me to do something about it, and I did.

I won't harass innocent people, though. I don't believe in that.

Load Metric

If you think people are buying the "I'm sending a nice polite letter" BS, then you are more delusional then we all thought.
    Todd, do you realize that if you completely ignored him that he would eventually slither away? He pokes you, you respond. Youre the puppet, he's the puppet master. Ignore him for once in your god damn life.

Two wrongs don't make a right Druff......
    It was a nice, polite letter.

I wouldn't say such a thing, knowing that Marty could easily post the contents if I were lying about it.

I actually feel sorry for Marty's family. They have their hands full with him.

Marty's mom and dad still support him at age 48. They don't approve of his lifestyle or the fact that he can't get his shit together by nearly 50 years old, but they love their son too much to let him end up on the street. When they confront him about the way he lives his life, he flips out and yells at them like a lunatic. They want to walk away, but they can't because he's still their son.

His sister detests him and is ashamed of him. She hates what Marty is doing to stress out her parents, but paranoid Marty believes that she's just trying to muscle in on his inheritance. In reality, she just wants her parents to wash their hands of her loser brother and relax in their old age.

And his uncle, well, he's probably the only one with good memories of Marty. But that's another story for another time.

Anyway, I feel really bad for these people and don't want to make their lives miserable. They didn't do anything to harm me. I do, however, think that Marty's family should know that he's pretty much showing he doesn't give a shit about them when he plays the family card over and over.

Remember that my infamous "apartment video" of Marty's complex was taken after he posted my brother's work info on his failsite, and stated the intention to harass him at work.

I'm pretty much only acting defensively when I do anything to Marty. I really wish he would stop talking about me and I would do the same, but he can't do that because he can't go through an hour of the day without thinking about me. He is an incredibly sick individual.

Remember in elementary when the following argument might commence:
    A:"stop looking at me !"
    B:"you wouldn't know I'm looking at you unless you are looking at me. Stop looking at me"
    A:"whatever, you're always looking at me."
    B:"you look at me all the time."

Druff, quite looking at him! FFS, you are JUST as obsessed with him.

Two wrongs don't make a right Druff............
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

It was a nice, polite letter.

I wouldn't say such a thing, knowing that Marty could easily post the contents if I were lying about it.

I actually feel sorry for Marty's family. They have their hands full with him.

Marty's mom and dad still support him at age 48. They don't approve of his lifestyle or the fact that he can't get his shit together by nearly 50 years old, but they love their son too much to let him end up on the street. When they confront him about the way he lives his life, he flips out and yells at them like a lunatic. They want to walk away, but they can't because he's still their son.

His sister detests him and is ashamed of him. She hates what Marty is doing to stress out her parents, but paranoid Marty believes that she's just trying to muscle in on his inheritance. In reality, she just wants her parents to wash their hands of her loser brother and relax in their old age.

And his uncle, well, he's probably the only one with good memories of Marty. But that's another story for another time.

Anyway, I feel really bad for these people and don't want to make their lives miserable. They didn't do anything to harm me. I do, however, think that Marty's family should know that he's pretty much showing he doesn't give a shit about them when he plays the family card over and over.

Remember that my infamous "apartment video" of Marty's complex was taken after he posted my brother's work info on his failsite, and stated the intention to harass him at work.

I'm pretty much only acting defensively when I do anything to Marty. I really wish he would stop talking about me and I would do the same, but he can't do that because he can't go through an hour of the day without thinking about me. He is an incredibly sick individual.

B:"you wouldn't know I'm looking at you unless you are looking at me. Stop looking at me"

My sister had to make her Facebook private, something she really didn't want to do, because of Marty's actions today.

So I can't just look away and ignore it when that shit is going on, much like you didn't just ignore it when people posted your wife's picture here.

Load Metric

I have never portrayed myself as someone who takes the high road and doesn't retaliate when people harass me.

I fully admit to doing several things to fuck with Marty after he posted my phone number and brother's work info on his failsite in 2010. He dared me to do something about it, and I did.

How old are you two? And Druff, a father? Wow...........

Two wrongs Druff, two wrongs..........
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Gold
    Load Metric

fair enough, honestly i agree that your actions are in retaliation, i just find it disturbing for someone of your age, recognition, and financial success to engage in "prank" phone calls, video taping people's place of residence, contacting family members etc.

not to mention you have a website dedicated to fraud alert that you expect to be taken seriously and monetized and have expressed a public desire to manage an online poker room in the event online poker is ever legalized again in the US...do you honestly think any business is going to want someone who is getting down in the grime of internet feuding with a 50 yr old vagrant that crosses into real life? can you imagine lee jones video taping someone's apartment that trolled him on the internet?

Load Metric

consequences will never be the same

Load Metric

I heard they hacked jsearles22 wife's facebook also
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric

My sister had to make her Facebook private, something she really didn't want to do, because of Marty's actions today.

So I can't just look away and ignore it when that shit is going on, much like you didn't just ignore it when people posted your wife's picture here.

Yeah because retaliating will clearly "show him." I bet when you retaliate, Marty will see the errors in his ways, apologize, and disappear right?

I didn't retaliate when my family and work info was posted. I initially was mad and lashed out, but I didn't seek retribution. Guess what, the trolls laid off that stuff very quickly. Now only Weiss throws the personal low blow cards when I'm pwning his face.

Two wrongs Father Druff, two wrongs.

Load Metric

fair enough, honestly i agree that your actions are in retaliation, i just find it disturbing for someone of your age, recognition, and financial success to engage in "prank" phone calls, video taping people's place of residence, contacting family members etc.

not to mention you have a website dedicated to fraud alert that you expect to be taken seriously and monetized and have expressed a public desire to manage an online poker room in the event online poker is ever legalized again in the US...do you honestly think any business is going to want someone who is getting down in the grime of internet feuding with a 50 yr old vagrant that crosses into real life? can you imagine lee jones video taping someone's apartment that trolled him on the internet?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pretty soon I'm just going to buy jewdonk.info from adamantium, prepay for 10 years of hosting and SEO work, and hand the whole thing over to some of Marty's favorite trolls to run.

I will put it in their name, so I won't be able to reverse the decision even if Marty comes groveling later and begs for a truce.

I don't feel like wasting the money on this, but it's getting to the point to where I think I should just do that and wash my hands of everything else involving him.

Load Metric

Yeah because retaliating will clearly "show him." I bet when you retaliate, Marty will see the errors in his ways, apologize, and disappear right?

I didn't retaliate when my family and work info was posted. I initially was mad and lashed out, but I didn't seek retribution. Guess what, the trolls laid off that stuff very quickly. Now only Weiss throws the personal low blow cards when I'm pwning his face.

He always does....for a while anyways.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

They stopped with the wife pics because I asked them to stop.

I guarantee you would still be seeing them all over if I were to allow them here. I'm not going to, but don't think that all of that info stuff calmed down because you handled it all so well.

Load Metric

I guarantee you would still be seeing them all over if I were to allow them here. I'm not going to, but don't think that all of that info stuff calmed down because you handled it all so well.

If the personal stuff had continued, I would have simply quit coming here, much like you should quit lendingg credence to everything Marty does.

Druff, lol at you having an aneurysm over a babies foot yet you let my wife's entire body sans face on the forum.

Bronze
    Load Metric

No you are wrong sir ...

1-Druff is a great father for sure .

2-Its Squirrels dick micon, Squirrels dick.

Youz Friendly Neighborhood Yiddishdonk

Load Metric

If the personal stuff had continued, I would have simply quit coming here, much like you should quit lendingg credence to everything Marty does.

Druff, lol at you having an aneurysm over a babies foot yet you let my wife's entire body sans face on the forum.
    You are so full of shit. You were trying to find personal info on Vegas because he was being mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1369
    It's a good thing you didn't say anything about a certain significant other in Jsearles' pathetic excuse for a life, Weiss, otherwise shit would have gotten out of hand and you would have had to "deal with consequences you weren't prepared for".
    Sounds like you were threatening Vegas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Hopefully this shit continues tonight so I have some entertainment for when I get up at 5:30 tomorrow morning.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Hopefully this shit continues tonight so I have some entertainment for when I get up at 5:30 tomorrow morning.
    This will be a 20 pager.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Thread Information