Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post

I edited my post must not be on the site yet. What his story is going to come down to is, how did the Initial initial interaction start where he shot the guy in the head.
    In the video he is clearly running away from the rioters and they try to jump him.

Here is a clearer shot of him getting hit with a skateboard:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1298653010738872320
    Point is that he shouldn't have even been there in the 1st place

trumps America continues to burn under his watch

Load Metric
    As a person of color, this is how I feel. The police did nothing wrong. They were protecting themselves. Black people have to start doing the right thing and worry about the problems in their communities first. I NEVER see the fake Black Lives Matters step up to the plate when their own people kill and hurt each other. The retards show up only when a white person kills a black person. They are so ridiculous and hypocritical and it’s embarrassing as well...I will never support them. With the Blake or any situation, I dare anyone in that situation say they would do something different. Blake had knife...he didn’t listen. Oh well...Shit is going to happen. That’s life. All lives matter to me. All stupid people need to grow up and take responsibility for their actions...If you don’t agree with me, fuck you. Proud supporter of the blue and the righteous people in the world that want to make a better and peaceful place. Not the ones scamming the government for PPP loans, buying Louis Vuitton purses and shoes with welfare money and having pants sag off your ass.

Comments

dwai: BASED AF, MIGHT BE #1 PERSON OF COLOR ON PFA, WALTER LOOK OUT

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

In the video he is clearly running away from the rioters and they try to jump him.

lol blame trump for the virus and try and sell it.

this is lol AND PRETTY much sums up CNN and democrats.

nothing but lies and deception

https://twitter.com/i/status/1298292888590118912
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    As a person of color, this is how I feel. The police did nothing wrong. They were protecting themselves. Black people have to start doing the right thing and worry about the problems in their communities first. I NEVER see the fake Black Lives Matters step up to the plate when their own people kill and hurt each other. The retards show up only when a white person kills a black person. They are so ridiculous and hypocritical and it’s embarrassing as well...I will never support them. With the Blake or any situation, I dare anyone in that situation say they would do something different. Blake had knife...he didn’t listen. Oh well...Shit is going to happen. That’s life. All lives matter to me. All stupid people need to grow up and take responsibility for their actions...If you don’t agree with me, fuck you. Proud supporter of the blue and the righteous people in the world that want to make a better and peaceful place. Not the ones scamming the government for PPP loans, buy6ing Louis Vuitton purses and shoes with welfare money and having pants sag off your ass.
    You're full of shit. You have no history on this site so you might as well be Druff's little Hitler brother

Are you so stupid you think anyone with a brain believes your shit? Yeah you are

It doesn't matter what idiots on this site say. Shit is going down and I can't wait
    to see it evolve.

Squirm sick bitches

Comments

BiffCo99: Systemic racism is a conspiracy theory

Elmo: Again...truth hurts.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Just like a Wop to bring a skateboard to a gun fight.

#untouchables #ConneryHOF

Gold
    Load Metric

Trump offered troops to come in and quell the violence. Democrat Governor Tony Evers refused. It’s the local government’s fault as has been the case every single time the past three months. These are facts but your TDS is permanent and incurable so just go on and keep tilting.

https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1298619343303921664

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    As a person of color, this is how I feel. The police did nothing wrong. They were protecting themselves. Black people have to start doing the right thing and worry about the problems in their communities first. I NEVER see the fake Black Lives Matters step up to the plate when their own people kill and hurt each other. The retards show up only when a white person kills a black person. They are so ridiculous and hypocritical and it’s embarrassing as well...I will never support them. With the Blake or any situation, I dare anyone in that situation say they would do something different. Blake had knife...he didn’t listen. Oh well...Shit is going to happen. That’s life. All lives matter to me. All stupid people need to grow up and take responsibility for their actions...If you don’t agree with me, fuck you. Proud supporter of the blue and the righteous people in the world that want to make a better and peaceful place. Not the ones scamming the government for PPP loans, buy6ing Louis Vuitton purses and shoes with welfare money and having pants sag off your ass.
    You're full of shit. You have no history on this site so you might as well be Druff's little Hitler brother

Are you so stupid you think anyone with a brain believes your shit? Yeah you are

It doesn't matter what idiots on this site say. Shit is going down and I can't wait
    to see it evolve.

Squirm sick bitches
    wow look at limitles oppressing a person of color, but we already knew his Manitoba ass was racist af

Load Metric
    Lol...I’m speaking the truth. I’m glad that 17 year old man with the rifle was shooting back at them too. He had every right to protect himself and they got what they deserved. How does protesting have to do with looting and damaging property?? The idiots are destroying their own neighborhoods and setting themselves back...but you want change and people to treat you better? Get the fuck out of here. I treat people based on their character and demeanor. Treat people like that and you can make a real difference in life. On a side note...I’m pissed the NBA stopped their games tonight to protest and they messed my Vegas money up lol...these spoiled retards are complaining about not getting any pussy or seeing their families in a comfortable bubble when we have troops making next to nothing, living and dealing with life and death situations overseas, and saving and protecting our country. They are not complaining smh...this is a sad place and state of affairs in this country.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: true dat burning down own neighborhood

Load Metric
    Lol...I’m speaking the truth. I’m glad that 17 year old man with the rifle was shooting back at them too. He had every right to protect himself and they got what they deserved. How does protesting have to do with looting and damaging property?? The idiots are destroying their own neighborhoods and setting themselves back...but you want change and people to treat you better? Get the fuck out of here. I treat people based on their character and demeanor. Treat people like that and you can make a real difference in life. On a side note...I’m pissed the NBA stopped their games tonight to protest and they messed my Vegas money up lol...these spoiled retards are complaining about not getting any pussy or seeing their families in a comfortable bubble when we have troops making next to nothing, living and dealing with life and death situations overseas, and saving and protecting our country. They are not complaining smh...this is a sad place and state of affairs in this country.

limitles is just so racist he can't comprehend that a person of color can think for themselves and disagree with the liberal CNN narrative

Comments

gut: yes

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

Great movie

Load Metric

to see it evolve.

Squirm sick bitches
    I’m full of shit...seems like a struck a nerve with you for some reason. I got on this forum because a scammer named Christopher Mitchell who scams people and he has to be dealt with. I checked out another thread in this forum and stated my opinion and I get ripped? Whatever.. truth hurts and I don’t care if anyone agrees with me. I’m just stating what I have seen from my personal experience.

Comments

dwai: oh we agree with you dude, a critical thinker capable of going against the grain, stick around

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

Great movie
    The masked man with the skateboard is named Anthony Huber, he’s actually from milwaukee

Load Metric

to see it evolve.

Squirm sick bitches
    I’m full of shit...seems like a struck a nerve with you for some reason. I got on this forum because a scammer named Christopher Mitchell who scams people and he has to be dealt with. I checked out another thread in this forum and stated my opinion and I get ripped? Whatever.. truth hurts and I don’t care if anyone agrees with me. I’m just stating what I have seen from my personal experience.
    You voting Biden 2020?

If not you ain't black

Comments

dwai: LOL

Load Metric

You voting Biden 2020?

If not you ain't black

I voted for Trump in 2016...so what do you think buddy?

Load Metric
    Me thinks you're an Uncle Tom who votes against his own best interests

Or you're druff or sonatine

Load Metric

Sir,

I am my own and I don’t follow and imitate anyone...I hold my own. Fuck Uncle Tom. I don’t want to legalize weed. It’s a gateway drug. I like my gun rights. I don’t like government handouts to people that don’t want to do the right thing. Don’t get me started on the SBA loans that were approved inappropriately and people not going back to work to help this country.

Comments

big dick: Cheers

Load Metric

Sir,

I am my own and I don’t follow and imitate anyone...I hold my own. Fuck Uncle Tom. I don’t want to legalize weed. It’s a gateway drug. I like my gun rights. I don’t like government handouts to people that don’t want to do the right thing. Don’t get me started on the SBA loans that were approved inappropriately and people not going back to work to help this country.
    I'm sure you're a good guy I'm just messing.

I have to disagree with you about weed but I agree with everything else you said.

Welcome aboard

Comments

Elmo: Thank you buddy. No problem. Glad to be in

Load Metric
    Feel your passion but as soon as you invoke our veterans your argument suffers a mortal wound.

We treat our military like shit. It is all lip service. Our wounded veterans and the for shit veterans hospitals. Our elderly veterans. Homeless veterans with psychological issues.

Fuck America for our disgraceful treatment and hypocrisy.

Don’t go there.

Comments

big dick: .

Load Metric
    As a person of color, this is how I feel. The police did nothing wrong. They were protecting themselves. Black people have to start doing the right thing and worry about the problems in their communities first. I NEVER see the fake Black Lives Matters step up to the plate when their own people kill and hurt each other. The retards show up only when a white person kills a black person. They are so ridiculous and hypocritical and it’s embarrassing as well...I will never support them. With the Blake or any situation, I dare anyone in that situation say they would do something different. Blake had knife...he didn’t listen. Oh well...Shit is going to happen. That’s life. All lives matter to me. All stupid people need to grow up and take responsibility for their actions...If you don’t agree with me, fuck you. Proud supporter of the blue and the righteous people in the world that want to make a better and peaceful place. Not the ones scamming the government for PPP loans, buying Louis Vuitton purses and shoes with welfare money and having pants sag off your ass.
    You ain't black.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

You voting Biden 2020?

If not you ain't black
    Damnit you beat be to it.

Comments

big dick: great minds think alike

GrenadaRoger: ...and fools seldom disagree

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information