Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Life and Times of 408Mike Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    that chip stack is certainly accurate more often than not.
    Who were you all waiting on? Seems like the whole table was sitting around for one person to act, to the dealers right I think. HOF either way, and I mean the beard.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    that chip stack is certainly accurate more often than not.
    Who were you all waiting on? Seems like the whole table was sitting around for one person to act, to the dealers right I think. HOF either way, and I mean the beard.
    you have a crush on a different boy every week

it's hard to keep up with, mikey

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I once played a WSOP event about a table over from sonatine.
    are you the true 3rd member of zz top?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

I fucked her.
    uh sure, you're totally right...I am FURIOUS right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I once played a WSOP event about a table over from sonatine.
    are you the true 3rd member of zz top?
    How does the guy pull off a fucking purple hat is what I want to know. I would never even attempt it, think about it as an option etc. siq
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post

I thought you got approved to be in the Navy? Another full of shit lie?
    8/3 I have my court date for record clearance, pending the judge grants it I am 110% full steam ahead with Navy, the judge says no I still go Navy and try but also hitting the Army at the same time (Navy is #1 preference and I have been told by 3 people they want me)

so that's where I am at

that and attempting to avoid homelessness, but that's not going so well...and i'm hungry..
    http://www.duffelblog.com/2012/10/ha...g-in-military/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

8/3 I have my court date for record clearance, pending the judge grants it I am 110% full steam ahead with Navy, the judge says no I still go Navy and try but also hitting the Army at the same time (Navy is #1 preference and I have been told by 3 people they want me)

so that's where I am at

that and attempting to avoid homelessness, but that's not going so well...and i'm hungry..
    http://www.duffelblog.com/2012/10/ha...g-in-military/
    what the fuck? Says Siever, “It’s great, you know, to finally be able to reach out and connect with others who share your non-experiences. After giving so much, dedicating so much time and energy to thinking about enlisting, it just feels like we’re finally getting the thanks we deserve.” And recognition has been swift in coming.

_wow_

so yeah, the navy is technically an option again (presuming I can forget the drugs I have done and this pesky borderline personality I have, which makes me prone to dissociating from reality anytime I feel people are ganging up on me, oh and the massive paranoia) but it's looking darn unlikely, and I sure as FUCK don't need any street cred for "almost enlisting" who the fuck are these people?

Load Metric
    rofl willie

The story goes like this- I started out trying to cram the meat into an empty roll of toilet paper. That didn't work (much too narrow) so I decided to try cutting the tube, inserting meat, inserting unit, and then duct taping the whole thing together. Sadly the juices from the meat dissolved the glue from the tape and the cardboard didn't last long either.

Then I tried glasses, like you'd drink water from, but they were either too big or too narrow, the one I found that fit just right had a major issue of slippage. i tried taping the meat inside the glass with the same outcome, the juice dissolved the glue from the tape and it slid off.

SO I had a brain chortle and suddenly realized the stuffed animal I had hidden under my bed for several months might actually serve some purpose IF the cotton did what I thought it would do, which was offer an adhesive surface for the meat to cling to.

Magic happened that night, I'll never forget it. Definitely made me triple my efforts to actually land a girl in bed, having a taste of the good stuff and all.

Not gonna derail NBH's fine thread here tho, into the rubbish heap for this puppy.

Load Metric
    rofl willie

The story goes like this- I started out trying to cram the meat into an empty roll of toilet paper. That didn't work (much too narrow) so I decided to try cutting the tube, inserting meat, inserting unit, and then duct taping the whole thing together. Sadly the juices from the meat dissolved the glue from the tape and the cardboard didn't last long either.

Then I tried glasses, like you'd drink water from, but they were either too big or too narrow, the one I found that fit just right had a major issue of slippage. i tried taping the meat inside the glass with the same outcome, the juice dissolved the glue from the tape and it slid off.

SO I had a brain chortle and suddenly realized the stuffed animal I had hidden under my bed for several months might actually serve some purpose IF the cotton did what I thought it would do, which was offer an adhesive surface for the meat to cling to.

Magic happened that night, I'll never forget it. Definitely made me triple my efforts to actually land a girl in bed, having a taste of the good stuff and all.

Not gonna derail NBH's fine thread here tho, into the rubbish heap for this puppy.
    dude stfu

it was creepy enough the first time

we didn't need more detail of your sexual perversion

Load Metric
    rofl willie

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    rofl willie

dude stfu

It was a brief moment of my life going back 18 years bro. That means something to me, the story has sentimental value.

God I am depressed right now...

Load Metric

dude stfu

It was a brief moment of my life going back 18 years bro. That means something to me, the story has sentimental value.

if one of the most memorable moments of my life was fucking a stuffed animal and cold cuts i'd be depressed too

Load Metric

dude stfu

Why shouldnt you be depressed?

Load Metric

if one of the most memorable moments of my life was fucking a stuffed animal and cold cuts i'd be depressed too
    ROFL my dear Willie, haven't you figured it out yet?

This story is but one of MANY that compose the fabric of my life. Though it's far from some crucial moment I will always cherish, it is a funny and distinct memory nonetheless, one I think people get a laugh out of which is my biggest concern.

Who gives a fuck about me anyway? I sure don't and I do not expect anyone else to either, so when I sound like an idiot, laugh like I expect you to.

Oh, and the things I could tell you my friend...not while my parents are alive will that happen, but someday..

Load Metric
    no thank you mike

and i mean in all sincerity, NO FUCKING THANK YOU

keep that shit to yourself, or between you and a mental health professional

Load Metric
    ROFL This guy doin all he can to gobble up my daily allotment of posts likity split for some reason.

What are you afraid I might say?

Whatever.

Load Metric

Even though we already know the answer...

Did you also practice your oral technique on the stuffed animal's meat pussy?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post

Even though we already know the answer...

Did you also practice your oral technique on the stuffed animal's meat pussy?
    No, he stuck a foot long in the front and practiced his deep throating technique. All that practice has got him a lot of free meth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Mike your in your 30's and plotting revenge on your mother for removing your bedroom door... Grow the fuck up

Oh and lawyers don't take food stamps as a retainer and you have no case at all....

Get serious with your life...
    this gif does not get enough love

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Mike your in your 30's and plotting revenge on your mother for removing your bedroom door... Grow the fuck up

Oh and lawyers don't take food stamps as a retainer and you have no case at all....

Get serious with your life...
    this gif does not get enough love

I'll accept retroactive rep here.

Comments

shortbuspoker: never knew who made it +1 for you sir

sonatine: polluting our dreams

rum dick: your face is retroactive

nunbeater:

Thread Information