Page 57 of 92 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1835

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Lee was skilled in battle, but the South never had a chance. Thankfully.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Salesforce to help workers leave states over abortion laws

I’m the “if you’re crying about your state being too liberal or conservative shut up and move” guy . There are two countries to choose from now.

I kinda didn’t foresee this corporate development.

Stay tuned. Everything is fine ‘Merica…

Load Metric
    Druff, when are you going to step up to joining the majority in your party that believes that believing and promoting Trump’s Big Lie about the 2020 presidential election results is necessary to being a Republican?

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    More “Fake News” from CNN:

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    More “Fake News” from CNN:

Fuck that asshole.

Comments

IamGreek: Agreed
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Comments

Walter Sobchak: They are traitors

Gold
    Load Metric
    shouldn't it also be noted that he spoke favorably about people taking the vaccine? So what if he misspoke about AIDS? He's still sending a positive message about the vaccine. I like Mr Kemp because I believe he acted with honor and courage following the 2020 election so I'm willing to give him a pass for a misstatement.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: He certainly did the right thing regarding the election

Load Metric
    Congress keeps playing chicken with a rule that could torpedo the economy. Here's what the debt ceiling is — and why it's so dangerous.

https://www.businessinsider.com/what...rrowing-2021-9

The great economy is over on September 30th 2021.

The debt ceiling will not be raised again.

Republicans want to torpedo the economy and blame the Democrats for it in order to get back in power.

It's all part of Mitch McConnell's great plan.

At least I won't have to listen to another real estate agent boast about how much money they are making. Fuck you piece of shit motherfuckers.

Recession Triggered

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Congress keeps playing chicken with a rule that could torpedo the economy. Here's what the debt ceiling is — and why it's so dangerous.

Republicans want to torpedo the economy and blame the Democrats for it in order to get back in power.

At least I won't have to listen to another real estate agent boast about how much money they are making. Fuck you piece of shit motherfuckers.

Recession Triggered

Having a debt limit is stupid and forces this charade/game of chicken to happen every couple of years. It should be done away with entirely.

Load Metric
    There’s totally not a civil war going on within the Republican Party.

Gold
    Load Metric

perhaps there is a war in the party but using George W Bush as an example is silly. This man was/is infinitely worse than President Trump and should have no voice anywhere in the world except to respond "guilty" at his war crimes trial. Fuck George W. If there is a hell he should expect to go there. Nobody was worse than Bush. Even if you want to give him a pass for the '03 invasion of Iraq he still left office with a 20% approval rating, a failed economy and out of control spending/debt. Fuck CNN too for using him as an example as anything other than one of the worst people to have ever lived. I don't want to feel negative emotions and especially not hatred but I can never say I don't hate this man because I do. What a fucking scoundrel he is. He should stfu for the duration of his miserable life or hang himself from a short rope.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

perhaps there is a war in the party but using George W Bush as an example is silly. This man was/is infinitely worse than President Trump and should have no voice anywhere in the world except to respond "guilty" at his war crimes trial. Fuck George W. If there is a hell he should expect to go there. Nobody was worse than Bush. Even if you want to give him a pass for the '03 invasion of Iraq he still left office with a 20% approval rating, a failed economy and out of control spending/debt. Fuck CNN too for using him as an example as anything other than one of the worst people to have ever lived. I don't want to feel negative emotions and especially not hatred but I can never say I don't hate this man because I do. What a fucking scoundrel he is. He should stfu for the duration of his miserable life or hang himself from a short rope.
    I don’t disagree with anything you said about Bush.

In terms of the civil war you have Bush vouching for Team Cheney vs Trump. It doesn’t get any clearer than that. Two Republican ex presidents squaring off.

You catch Republican architect Steve Bannon’s admission he was knee deep in strategizing about January 6th with Trump? The war ain’t over dude. Just amazing.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Trump is in his 5th season as a judge on “America’s Got Talent” if it weren’t for Bannon. Fact

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Recession Triggered

Zero point zero chance they don’t get a deal done. Wall St. will throw a shit fit if they don’t. Who do you think runs this country?

Load Metric
    It’s also true that Trump and his campaign knew the voter fraud claims are complete bullshit and just went ahead and pushed them anyway. Not surprisingly, coup plotters aren’t terribly concerned with the truth.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    It’s also true that Trump and his campaign knew the voter fraud claims are complete bullshit and just went ahead and pushed them anyway. Not surprisingly, coup plotters aren’t terribly concerned with the truth.

Much like Adam Schiff and the Democrats knew the Trump Russia Collusion bit was complete bullshit, yet he went ahead and pushed it anyway. ALL POLITICIANS ARE FULL OF SHIT.

Comments

country978: facts

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Zero point zero chance they don’t get a deal done. Wall St. will throw a shit fit if they don’t. Who do you think runs this country?
    Senator Joe Manchin runs the country.

He has decided not to fund Biden's $3.5 Trillion budget bill and not to increase the debt ceiling.

GG America.

Thread Information