Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing White Woman: 2021 Edition (Gabby Petito)

Load Metric
    Coroner confirmed its Gabby, as well as being a homicide.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    Coroner confirmed its Gabby, as well as being a homicide.
    Well that murders my theory doesnt it.. whoops..

Load Metric
    Between Tampa and Naples Florida, I'd consider North Port to be the second shittiest place to live with Lehigh Acres being the shittiest. North Port is the type of the place you don't stop to get gas at night. Lehigh you don't stop in period. Walter would likely find himself being dragged behind a large truck in both towns.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: GOD

Load Metric
    I bet he is wishing he would have buried her to eliminate the evidence. Thankfully he didn’t because it’s bad enough what her family is going through, at least they can get closure by having her remains.

If he strangled her or shot her he’s F’ed. Most other causes of death a good defense attorney will have something to work with to form a self defense argument.

Load Metric
    Just more reason to get a job and become a productive member of society. Shortcuts seldom pay off and in this case she paid the ultimate price for being an unemployed hippie freak.

Feel sad for her parents who did the best they could. Other than making their marriage work obviously.

Hopefully she at least got to see the most famous bear in the country 399 nd her 4 cubs before her end.

Load Metric
    oh look another one of todgers retarded friends showed up on pfa

Comments

Sheesfaced: lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    lets hope the boz goes on a desert runner style posting spree liven this place up a bit
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Question

So Wind up is Gabby and Laundry did the 2 ladies.....

At Gabbys behest Laundry went along...

was remorseful and they argued and he choked her out he got so furious and was scared of her............................. to be continued...............

Comments

1marley1: No. Not even close

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Just more reason to get a job and become a productive member of society. Shortcuts seldom pay off and in this case she paid the ultimate price for being an unemployed hippie freak.

Feel sad for her parents who did the best they could. Other than making their marriage work obviously.

Hopefully she at least got to see the most famous bear in the country 399 nd her 4 cubs before her end.
    actually her dad seems like an idiot.

Load Metric
    I can’t think of very many cases where this much money/resources were spent hunting for someone that does not have a warrant and is not wanted. Simply a missing person at this time.

The big question is - What are they going to do if they find him alive? They can’t question him about her disappearance without his lawyer. Even if he was present, I don’t think they answer any questions, as it has worked for him so far.
    Once they tell Brian he was reported missing, and he tells them he is happy where he is at, the police have to make a decision since they can’t legally take him in.

- Decide they have enough evidence to charge him, then arrest him.
    - Put him under surveillance until autopsy is complete. Then decide to charge/ Not to charge.
    - Find a reason to take him for a psychological hold. Not sure the exact rules or timeframe for this in Florida.
    - Give him a bullet and save taxpayers 7 Figures for a trial and housing him in prison for the next who knows how many years.

If he did kill her, he deserves everything he has comming. Also, he got back to Florida quick. If the hitchhiker story is true, she dropped him off at 6pm on August 29th. He was reported to be back home on Sep. 1st at 10:30am. 2500 mile drive. Can you imagine the thoughts going through his head?

If more murders refused to speak to police at all as he is doing, far less murders would be solved. Almost all people in his position who are not represented, want to talk to police and explain how it was an “accident”. How they were in a fight and she “accidentally” died.

I’m glad they found her body to give her loved ones some closure, but if he would have buried her, it would be interesting how things would have progressed with no body and him not saying a word.

Maybe after he had a couple weeks to rationalize, he left Florida to go back and bury her?
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 09-22-2021 at 04:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Your last line might have been what was going on. At the time he rushed back to Florida, obviously he had no idea this would become such a huge story, and he probably wasn't thinking straight.

I'm guessing he knew she would be found unless he better disposed of the body, and had his parents run interference while he attempted to get back there by car and bury her. If you look, he was found in that general direction, 500 miles northwest (600 miles if you believe the Mobile reports).

Once news hit that the body was found (which was mostly a stroke of luck, due to that video), he turned back around and started hiding out.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: sounds about right. Or he went to go throw himself off a cliff

Load Metric
    Your last line might have been what was going on. At the time he rushed back to Florida, obviously he had no idea this would become such a huge story, and he probably wasn't thinking straight.

I'm guessing he knew she would be found unless he better disposed of the body, and had his parents run interference while he attempted to get back there by car and bury her. If you look, he was found in that general direction, 500 miles northwest (600 miles if you believe the Mobile reports).

Once news hit that the body was found (which was mostly a stroke of luck, due to that video), he turned back around and started hiding out.
    Possibly. Be crazy to think you could make it all the way back and not be seen throughout entire journey. It isn’t like he could show up and say he was there to help look for her. He hadn’t even reported her disappearance and they’d never let him out of their sight.

I am curious where her body was found exactly? It said remote area, but for them to say it’s a homicide immediately,, did he shoot her? Like I assumed when she’d been discovered, it was at the bottom of some cliff where if she had a broken neck or whatever, it could be explained as from the fall or inconclusive. To say immediately homicide was surprising.

Reading about the park, they’ve been historically busy for months. Over 700k visitors in June. Over a million in July and August. By far more visitors this year than in its 92 year history for like a year straight. Obviously getting locked down made people want to get out in nature.

Even in a 300k acre park, seems like it would be hard to get in and out with the idea no one is going to spot the most famous kid being plastered all over news every day, but that’s thinking rationally. He clearly hasn’t for a month now.

I also see they have like a dozen divers in that park they are searching for him. Don’t know what that means? If they think he’s killed himself, or they think he’s disposed of a gun or something else there given how quickly they ruled homicide.

I haven’t paid close attention, so maybe her exact manner of death has been reported. I haven’t seen it. If that was his plan, seems like a really poor one given how famous he was by that point. There were already multiple reports by Mobile. By the time he got that far back, he’d have had a caravan of reporters following him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Possibly. Be crazy to think you could make it all the way back and not be seen throughout entire journey. It isn’t like he could show up and say he was there to help look for her. He hadn’t even reported her disappearance and they’d never let him out of their sight.

I am curious where her body was found exactly? It said remote area, but for them to say it’s a homicide immediately,, did he shoot her? Like I assumed when she’d been discovered, it was at the bottom of some cliff where if she had a broken neck or whatever, it could be explained as from the fall or inconclusive. To say immediately homicide was surprising.

Reading about the park, they’ve been historically busy for months. Over 700k visitors in June. Over a million in July and August. By far more visitors this year than in its 92 year history for like a year straight. Obviously getting locked down made people want to get out in nature.

Even in a 300k acre park, seems like it would be hard to get in and out with the idea no one is going to spot the most famous kid being plastered all over news every day, but that’s thinking rationally. He clearly hasn’t for a month now.

I also see they have like a dozen divers in that park they are searching for him. Don’t know what that means? If they think he’s killed himself, or they think he’s disposed of a gun or something else there given how quickly they ruled homicide.

I haven’t paid close attention, so maybe her exact manner of death has been reported. I haven’t seen it. If that was his plan, seems like a really poor one given how famous he was by that point. There were already multiple reports by Mobile. By the time he got that far back, he’d have had a caravan of reporters following him.
    It would be a Hail Mary attempt to save himself, if this were what he was doing. Nothing you wrote is incorrect, and there's a high probability of failure, but he may have seen it as his only way out (and he may have been right).

Picture this: You murder your girlfriend during a fight while camping in the Tetons, and you do it in a way which would be an obvious murder once the body is examined. Maybe strangled, maybe shot, maybe stabbed, whatever... it wasn't a fall which you could explain as an accident. You panic and drive back to Mommy and Daddy, thousands of miles away. You stuff the body in some remote area where people aren't that likely to venture, and you count on the fact that the summer is ending to bring down the foot traffic in the area anyway.

Then the case becomes a huge national story, and there's tremendous resources put into looking for her. You realize that it's just a matter of time until that body is found. You realize your only play is to get back there, and hide the body better. Your parents pretend you're still home, and you get a head start. Nobody is looking for you -- they all think you're hiding in the house. You plan to drive into the Tetons with a different car not associated with you, and wear a baseball cap and face mask. Show up at 2am, nobody is manning the entrance gates, and nobody will see you anyway.

Then you get the bad news that the body was located, through the bad luck of a YouTube vlogger having taken video of your car in a location very close to where you left the body. So much for the plan to hide the body better! Time to turn around and hide somewhere in nature!

I can easily see the above having happened.

His body hiding spot may have actually been good enough, had it not been for the bad luck of the vlogger video. It's even possible he didn't bury the body because he counted on animals eventually eating it. Honestly, it's unlikely it would have been found if this weren't such a high profile case.

Comments

shoeshine box: most likely scenario. Mine's cooler.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

It would be a Hail Mary attempt to save himself, if this were what he was doing. Nothing you wrote is incorrect, and there's a high probability of failure, but he may have seen it as his only way out (and he may have been right).

Picture this: You murder your girlfriend during a fight while camping in the Tetons, and you do it in a way which would be an obvious murder once the body is examined. Maybe strangled, maybe shot, maybe stabbed, whatever... it wasn't a fall which you could explain as an accident. You panic and drive back to Mommy and Daddy, thousands of miles away. You stuff the body in some remote area where people aren't that likely to venture, and you count on the fact that the summer is ending to bring down the foot traffic in the area anyway.

Then the case becomes a huge national story, and there's tremendous resources put into looking for her. You realize that it's just a matter of time until that body is found. You realize your only play is to get back there, and hide the body better. Your parents pretend you're still home, and you get a head start. Nobody is looking for you -- they all think you're hiding in the house. You plan to drive into the Tetons with a different car not associated with you, and wear a baseball cap and face mask. Show up at 2am, nobody is manning the entrance gates, and nobody will see you anyway.

Then you get the bad news that the body was located, through the bad luck of a YouTube vlogger having taken video of your car in a location very close to where you left the body. So much for the plan to hide the body better! Time to turn around and hide somewhere in nature!

I can easily see the above having happened.

His body hiding spot may have actually been good enough, had it not been for the bad luck of the vlogger video. It's even possible he didn't bury the body because he counted on animals eventually eating it. Honestly, it's unlikely it would have been found if this weren't such a high profile case.
    Nothing you posted is incorrect either and completely possible.

As I said, trying to put rational thoughts into the head of an irrational kid. It all depends how he killed her. The minute this becomes national news I’m going with some story about her attacking me again,

I didn’t want her to get arrested so I left and gave her enough money to get a taxi and a plane ticket home even if it’s not true. How they going to prove I didn’t?

That police video makes at least a portion of the country believe I could be telling the truth and arguing I could be innocent. You’d look like an asshole and horrible boyfriend. but you could say I was embarrassed and worried the police would hold us in a mental hospital after the last episode and didn’t want to worry her parents yet. She was off enough in that video where you could make some plausible story that you were afraid to be around her because she was threatening to kill herself or acting irrationally. It’s not a good story, but it’s better than this.

That assumes this idiot didn’t shoot her with his own gun or leave physical evidence all over her while killing her. If he did that, the whole getting back to the body angle makes more sense, even if it was never going to work. He was toast the moment it became a big story.

I originally assumed he just pushed her off a cliff, which when you add the video and her repeated claims of anxiety, could have been easily argued a suicide. Fuck, he could have ran her over with the van and said she ran out in front of it in some psychotic state and likely got away with it given how she was struggling mentally. He must have killed her in some heat of the moment idiotic way if he felt the need to return.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah if no body was found, it would be hard to convict him of anything serious. As you said, he could craft a story about her acting increasingly crazy, and him finally feeling the need to leave her. He could claim he left her with her phone, assumed she'd call her parents, and would find her way home. Then she never appeared, and he realized something horrible must have happened. He could claim he had no idea what happened after he left her -- maybe she hitchhiked and was picked up by some psycho who kidnapped or murdered her? Who knows? He could simply claim to have left her in good shape, and they'd have to prove otherwise.

He's acutally really fucked now. They definitely have enough to arrest him, thanks to that video. She was last seen with him, was traveling with him, and his van was filmed parked and empty, on the last day she was known alive, very close to the place her murdered body was found. That's some pretty strong circumstantial evidence right there.

Will be interesting to hear what was found at the autopsy regarding manner of death, and any evidence found directly linking Brian. Either way he's fucked if they catch him. However, good chance he's going to hels himself before they get him.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Should have just bailed the country to Montenegro.

Then have his parents ship him Bitcoin.

Comments

shoeshine box: Portugal best.!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Front page CNN this morning is all about the "racism" of Missing White Woman Syndrome.

The left never misses an opportunity to exploit a tragedy to push a narrative.

Somehow they're not interested in exploring why "Missing White Woman Syndrome" doesn't apply to older white women, or why white men get zero attention from the media when they vanish. Gotta be racism, though!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Apparently she was seen on August 27, at a restaurant in Jackson, WY.

Brian Laundrie had an "incident" at the Merry Piglets Tex-Mex restaurant there, where he was yelling at a waitress, and Gabby was "in tears". The restaurant verified that this occurred, but said there's no video of the incident, and they wouldn't give futher details.

Anyway, that's a confirmation of Gabby being seen alive on August 27, as well as confirmation that Brian was agitated that day. I'm guessing the murder occurred not too long after that. He was probably in a bad mood over something that happened at the restaurant, she was freaking out, a fight happened, and he killed her somehow.

August 27 was the same day that a really weird text came from Gabby's phone to her mom, calling her grandfather "Stan", even though she never called him by his first name. That was probably sent by Brian shortly after the murder, in a desperate attempt to make it look like she was still alive.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Brian Laundrie had an "incident" at the Merry Piglets Tex-Mex restaurant there, where he was yelling at a waitress, and Gabby was "in tears". The restaurant verified that this occurred, but said there's no video of the incident, and they wouldn't give futher details.

Anyway, that's a confirmation of Gabby being seen alive on August 27, as well as confirmation that Brian was agitated that day. I'm guessing the murder occurred not too long after that. He was probably in a bad mood over something that happened at the restaurant, she was freaking out, a fight happened, and he killed her somehow.

August 27 was the same day that a really weird text came from Gabby's phone to her mom, calling her grandfather "Stan", even though she never called him by his first name. That was probably sent by Brian shortly after the murder, in a desperate attempt to make it look like she was still alive.
    Isn't there still a chance he killed the rug munchers? Maybe she was freaking out about that and he eventually came to the conclusion that there's no way she'd be able to keep her mouth shout about it so he killed her too.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Isn't there still a chance he killed the rug munchers? Maybe she was freaking out about that and he eventually came to the conclusion that there's no way she'd be able to keep her mouth shout about it so he killed her too.
    I'd say a very outside chance, but probably not. From the start, Moab police seemed to be pretty convinced there was no ongoing danger to the public, and that the killer had "left the area". Given the older lesbian's methy look, and the fact that the two women were homeless and living at that campsite, I'm guessing that it was personally aimed at them, and not a random killing, given the police not acting alarmed on behalf of other campers there going forward. If a "creepy guy" was killing random campers, I think that would be huge news in Moab, and there would be a massive effort underway to solve it. It kinda looks to me like the police think it's a drug-related killing, so they're less worried about nabbing the perpetrator right away.

The lesbians seemed to be complaining about a guy they were afraid of at the campsite who had been around awhile, not someone like Laundrie who showed up with his girlfriend right around that time.

I think it's a coincidence. This looks to me more like a rage killing, where Laundrie was on his last nerve after 2 months of traveling together in that tiny van, and he just flipped out on her on August 27th. He's probably not a serial or spree killer.

Thread Information